Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23798 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol. Nothing on earth would make me get married to an ugly wife, even if it's a spell it won't work on me. I am very selective when it comes to women.....I have never dated an ugly girl so there's no way I would get married to an ugly girl.

My current girlfriend is a paragon of beauty, whenever I'm down and I see her pretty face or hear her sweet voice my mood changes immediately.
:DYou no want rest....Handicapped babes go swear for you o. grin

It is cute having a beautiful woman though..But aside beauty, you will be needing other things in her...Your taste gets enhanced as you age with wisdom.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by divineappo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must have Sense
She must have Sense
She must have Sense

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha.

She will not kill you grin grin
I hate anything pepperish.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bahamas95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

:DYou no want rest....Handicapped babes go swear for you o. grin

It is cute having a beautiful woman though..But aside beauty, you will be needing other things in her...Your taste gets enhanced as you age with wisdom.
I don't believe that misconception that pretty girls are arrogant, lazy or whatsoever. I have seen ugly/average looking girls with bad character....So I have made up my mind that my wife must be a total package. Pretty, good character and other qualities that would make our home fun. There're many pretty girls out there with good character.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I hate anything pepperish.

Argh !!

And I was even planning to marry you so we can enjoy pepper together grin grin grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Argh !!

And I was even planning to marry you so we can enjoy pepper together grin grin grin grin
there would be different set of food to cook then.or U quit
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
there would be different set of food to cook then.or U quit

Can you cook?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Can you cook?
more than U do
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
more than U do

Wow, wow.

So you will be doing the cooking, right?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Wow, wow.

So you will be doing the cooking, right?
lol who marry who then
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
lol who marry who then

Is it cooking that determines who married who? grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is it cooking that determines who married who? grin
no it's based on how couple do their things
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no it's based on how couple do their things

Exactly.

So we have solved pepper issue now?

You do the cooking grin

Or should I quit?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Exactly.

So we have solved pepper issue now?

You do the cooking grin

Or should I quit?
ok I do the cooking but pepper need to be minimize.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
ok I do the cooking but pepper need to be minimize.

Okay no wahala.

Have a good night rest. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Okay no wahala.

Have a good night rest. cheesy

u too�
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by GodAbeg5(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.
She must have a spirit of prayer
So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by MyAmericandream(f): 2:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

I love bombom but the girl I truly fell in love with didn't have bombom like that
hope you won`t cheat on her with someone with big bum?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by KayCee92(m): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Hardworking, tall and slim with flat tommy, beautiful grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Oshey! Angel Gaberiel. cheesy

You sef wan join abi? Take ya time.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

Omo guy u better go ethiopia, na wetin I dey yarn everybody, dem think say I dey joke

What you're seeking for, there you shall find it

Ethiopia good, but I no need go there to meet one them full where I de. Same with Eritreans and Somalis. They are mostly an archetype of the girls I described before. And their mind are mostly undiluted with western rubbish, because they (Ethiopians) were the only country in Africa that were never colonised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by tscara(m): 3:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Must earn as much or more than me
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by chinnyonwu(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2022
God fearing and good in bed grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by driand(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
if you really believe in what you wrote up there, then why are we{you and I) not married yet?

I just need a fine girl that is family oriented and isn't ready to stress me,... Every other thing will fall in pleasant places...

Meanwhile, what's 'Obembet'? A name? Or?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Stargurl20(f): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Lol .. wahala for who no posses any of these qualities cry. Omo, na to go enter third mainland bridge sure pass laidis.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Stargurl20(f): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol. Nothing on earth would make me get married to an ugly wife, even if it's a spell it won't work on me. I am very selective when it comes to women.....I have never dated an ugly girl so there's no way I would get married to an ugly girl.

My current girlfriend is a paragon of beauty, whenever I'm down and I see her pretty face or hear her sweet voice my mood changes immediately.
Wahala for who ugly cry
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Make she fine because me I fine ,so we will lucky to have each other.good attitude too if not I go bullshit her.E no matter if she fit cook or not because i sabi cook and dont mind cooking.no biggie
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:
virgin tall
handsome respectful
faithful funny
childish sense
thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2
ARE U A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
U dnt like apologizing first , even if u are wrong.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

No be only Nicki Minaj and Chioma Jesus in one undecided

Men are confused. They don't even know what they want.
U ARE A TROUBLE MAKER
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2

Just say you want me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.