Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23836 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Most be tall and slim /hairy Pussy or everyone goes their separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Regex: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be fuel attendant. Dasol

7 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by bibianna(f): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
One that has the fear of God!

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by nnamdi640: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladies in the house should tell us their own choice, although I already know number 1
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mvena:
All these una comments eh, y’all be talking in the nonsense

Gerraout, is it our fault that you don't have any of the mentioned qualities? cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by bluefilm: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Intelligence: Book smart and Streetwise

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Ikea81: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Forget features, no peace. Just run!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by febo15(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be looking fresh @ all times.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by peacettw: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Focus
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
She must know how to drink beer....

She must not be a Zee world addict.
You never ready for relationship be that na.. grin

I am yet to meet a babe wey no like zee world...Zee world na romance stuffs...Women love things of the heart.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
bluefilm:
Intelligence: Book smart and Streetwise
And feminine... cool
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Laggatumuch(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
What matters the most is a good character, that brings peace of mind, and one who is a good listener, that is ready to acknowledge her mistakes when cautioned and willing to change for the better.... Only these matter to me, beauty or big nyash and boobs nor concern me, she fit ugly self and nor get nyash and boobs, as long as those qualities dey, I'm okay... When you enter marriage na him you go know say most physical qualities nor mean because now now the boobs go fall and the nyash go slack, even beauty go drop , if she come go get very bad character , you don buy market be that because of nyash and boobs with facial looks.... When dating for fun you fit dey find nyash and boobs with beauty so that she go dey very presentable, but when marriage come, if you go dey find nyash e don be for you be that...

12 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be very good at experimenting kamasutra. Must be a chelsea fan. Must be creative and know how to solve simple and complex problems. Das ol
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by dauntless15(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
CSTRR:
Those clowns saying "tall".
Are they aware that 70% of the world's population is not tall? cheesy
I guess the tall ones are extremely lucky then because boy I'm six feet and it doesn't freak me out until now. grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by FreeIgboho: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
They must have money

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

You never ready for relationship be that na.. grin

I am yet to meet a babe wey no like zee world...Zee world na romance stuffs...Women love things of the heart.

My wife doesn't watch that station...

Please, widen your circle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
CSTRR:
Those clowns saying "tall".
Are they aware that 70% of the world's population is not tall? cheesy
grin grin So we wey dey rock 6ft plus make we begin shakara on top the 30% na..

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by David160(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

She has to be :

Cute
Introverted
Calm personality
Quiet
Intelligent
Smart
Kind
Lightskinned

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

My wife doesn't watch that station...

Please, widen your circle.
My circle has no business with what their women watch to unwind...Everyone is entitled to happiness and a relax mind.

If your wife is not on zee world, maybe it could be African magic or similar...Go and check very well.

5 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
David160:

She has to be :

Cute
Introverted
Calm personality
Quiet
Intelligent
Smart
Kind
Are you an extrovert?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

Gerraout, is it our fault that you don't have any of the mentioned qualities? cheesy
Do I even care about that?

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Must be calm and quiet person like me
Must not be pepper addict,else she go kill me
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
One major thing I hate is stress, so I dislike girls who stress me and talk too much, busy bodies and misses I too know

I also value respect, I prefer 70%respect and 30% love, I value a girl who respects me more than she loves me( cos love can easily fade away) and I don't trust girls who tell me they love me all na scam and wash na my pocket dem dey eye las las ( ole), respect as in wen I dey talk to you no dey reply me with nonsense, talk to me like ur father

And she must be slim, I dislike big girls abeg, dem too dey give person stress, bend back well sef dem go dey complain of chest pain (like divine for example) bunch of gluttonous monkeys, emptiers of person pantry and fridge

Small boobs, fine face, moderate doggy-able ass , nerdy, neat, dark, mature, average height or tall, very intelligent, patient, prudent, she must like to dey watch CNN and discovery channels, crime documentaries, food and home decor channels, spongebob ( If she give any vibe of zeeworld or indian films, I go put her up for sale). she must know something about the stock market, real estate or crypto, about the universe, about Aliens and Nasa, cos no be everytime I go like to dey discuss stuff like that with my guys only

She must be very wise, not too clingy, financially intelligent I still dey find plenty money so she must to dey always give me investment update, not too over demanding, I can honestly give you whatever you want, except pay ur rent and school fees constantly (unless she use love potion or lock my destiny inside bottle)

5 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Basiljoe: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good cook.
Neat.
Feminine.
Conservative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by David160(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:
Are you an extrovert?
no introvert
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
She must know how to drink beer....

She must not be a Zee world addict.
Really?

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Basiljoe:
Good cook.
Neat.
Feminine.
Conservative.
I like this

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:
One major thing I hate is stress, so I dislike girls who stress me and talk too much, misses I too know

I also value respect, I prefer 70%respect and 30% love, I value a girl who respects me more than she loves me( cos love can easily fade away) and I don't trust girls who tell me they love me all na scam and wash na my pocket dem dey eye las las ( ole), respect as in wen I dey talk to you no dey reply me with nonsense, talk to me like ur father

And she must be slim, I dislike big girls abeg dem too dey give person stress, bend back well sef dem go dey complain of chest pain ( divine for example) chop like monkeys, empty person pantry and fridge

Small boobs, ass , nerdy, neat, dark, mature, average height or tall, very intelligent, patient, prudent,wise, not too clingy, financially intelligent I still dey find money so she must to dey always give me investment update, not too over demanding, I can honestly give u whatever u want, except pay ur rent and school fees constantly (I dey mad)

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by seyicodes(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sunni
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bahamas95:

BEAUTY!

There're other features but I can't stand the sight of an ugly girl so it's a must for me.

I wanna wake up in the morning and smile because an angel is sleeping beside me.
Lol...

Reminds me of what one lady said some years ago..

She will marry a handsome guy, so that she will wake up look at his face and smile... wink To her it is a booster to work for more.... grin Some choices are cute and funny as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.