Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32241 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by phemmyfour: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....
lies from the pit of hell

The prayer of a sinner is an ABOMINATION unto God
He allows rain to fall on both righteous and unrighteous but never answer the prayers of the unrighteous

Jesus CONDEMNED sin not Sinners

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by lasisi69(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If a God truly exists and answers prayers...... Nigeria should not be a failed nation..........
Be careful about what you say about the Lord of host... Everything is not about trying to talk to fit in undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin

Be here Laughing and shining your 32! undecided

God definitely EXIST.

Some things may be questionable to you but all will be explained in the last day.

I am sure dat Even ur Papa has not revealed everything about himself to you. sad
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by thinkmoney(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! If you have absolutely nothing to say then keep quiet!!!

Who are you to counter my opinion?? You don't talk when I'm talking.
Lolz. Yes sir. Igbo smoking pastor.

Just fear God and don't be telling people what he didn't say. Be sure you understand Gods injunction very well before you relate it to others.
You were funny with the way you reacted. See my first para too as trying to get your funny side.
But please let's treat God fairly.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Ochelyko1: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

Lies God doesn't answer everyone prayers! A prayer of a dinner is an abomination to God and it will forever remain. The only prayer a dinner can pray that God will listen to is prayer of Repenters. God doesn't answer the prayer of Yahoo boys of girl's.

Infact the Bible say we that are believers sometimes pray amiss. And if a believer can pray amiss what den will the prayer of Yahoo boy or girl be?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NOBLE179(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
prayer is a form of ritual, setting some forces into action for one's benefit. so, it does not matter whether you are a believer or not.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Be here Laughing and shining your 32! undecided

God definitely EXIST.

Some things may be questionable to you but all will be explained in the last day.

I am sure dat Even ur Papa has not revealed everything about himself to you. sad

Isn't it about time you stop making silly excuses for a non-existent God?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kwasoly(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?

My dear what you need to understand about this life is that God has a justice system.
The one who commits the crime must pay dearly for his sin sometimes in life and especially after life.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Soldiercole(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided
Mercy says no and can be heard but soul still unsaved
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Ezidimma(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
First, what do Yahoo boys & Prostitutes pray for?
More Customers
More jobs
Money ill-gotten wealth
Not to be caught by the law
Not to fall victims of mishaps
Etc
Does any of the above glorify God?

The prayer of a filthy soul is not for God

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Ochelyko1: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

Alongside other points, They would Pray for More customers for the day! shocked

So, DOES GOD ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS?

Because sometimes looking at these individual, seems the prayers works!

God doesn't answer any of such individuals prayers.

God is a spirit so when you are communicating with God in prayers it has to be in the spirit which a sinner doesn't have because his or her spirit is dead because of sin.

God answers the prayers of his Children that's why as the Bible say As many that are led by the spirit of God they are his sons and daughters.

The only prayer sinners can pray to God and He will answer is the prayer of Repenters from their sins apart from that is a No No No!

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to the ears of our Righteous God.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
lasisi69:
Be careful about what you say about the Lord of host... Everything is not about trying to talk to fit in undecided

No God exists, I have said it again.........
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Dey there dey deceive your self

Is Dangote a Christian?

Is he not the richest man in Africa?

Is wealth a measure of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !
Nice and smart words �

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by pumapuma: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !

Prayers of the righteous work and are effective. I am a living testimony.
And yes, God is not a figment of anyone's imagination. God is real.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Akharmony: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
God is God. He answers amd he also punishes. . The same lord is rich to all. (Same rain, sun ,moon shines on both the wicked and the good. .)
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Patiks: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?

The Bible clearly has numerous answers to this question:

1Peter 3:12 The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.”

John 9:31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.

Proverbs 28:9 God detests the prayers of a person who ignores the law.

You can google the rest.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by SHOCK7(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
He answers sometimes, depending on how the person prays.
This is completely wrong and misleading!

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Astoria:
Nice and smart words �

Thanks,papi cool
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by akposking(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

na abk u take graduate olunfumi indeed.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by supereagle(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God.
Proverbs 28:9

Vinnie2000:

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Patiks: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akharmony:
God is God. He answers amd he also punishes. . The same lord is rich to all. (Same rain, sun ,moon shines on both the wicked and the good. .)

Please, don't quote God's Word out of context. He does not contradict himself. Because He makes the sun to shine on good and evil or because He is merciful doesn't mean He condones sin.

The Bible clearly has numerous answers to this question:

1Peter 3:12 The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.”

John 9:31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.

Proverbs 28:9 God detests the prayers of a person who ignores the law.

You can google the rest.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

You lied

God's blessings are equal on people whether Christians or not

So why do we have malnutrition especially from children? Why didn’t god bless them?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by SHOCK7(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

You lied

God's blessings are equal on people whether Christians or not

Yea that might be, but he doesn't answer prayers from a continuous unrepentant sinful heart.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
donborg:

The two commandments Jesus ordered us to obey are 1) Love the Lord your God with all your heart.
2) Love your neighbors as yourself.

LOVE here is the key word. no discriminations in loving your neighbor.
Jesus does not judge, rather he prays for sinners like he said on the cross, 'Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do'.

Human is spirit. The spiritual controls the physical.
The Bible says that 'we are not fighting flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers'.
What this means that the sins of the flesh, while abhorrent, is caused not by man's will, but by spiritual manipulations man cannot and is powerless to control.
Jesus knew these thingsthat was why He said Father forgive them for they do not know what they do'

Pray for sinners like the Lord Jesus Christ to be free from spiritual manipulations by the devil and leave the judgment of sinners to God who sees all things

You love your neighbors yet you scammed them with the aid of God? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Dey there dey deceive your self

Is Dangote a Christian?

Is he not the richest man in Africa?

So people that are doing money ritual are successful through the aid of god?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have worked in a brothel before and I saw what shocked me while I was there.

Some of the girls don't joke with prayers, they even attend weekly activities.....When you see them on Sunday you won't believe they're oloshos except you've gotten used to their type. I learnt many things in that brothel about oloshos. I can now easily recognize them wherever I meet them no matter how they disguise. grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by KINGPRIEST777(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
God is indeed Love.
But in truth, and according to the Bible, He does not answer ALL prayers.
*Ps. 66:18: If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.
*Prov. 15:8: The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is His delight.
*Prov. 21:27: The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind.
*Prov. 28:9: He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
John 9:31: Now we know that God heareth not sinners...

God does not hear, talk less of answering the prayers of sinners. The only prayer of the sinner that God will hear and answer is the prayer for salvation. This is what ushers a person in into the realm of praying and receiving from God.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kingpele(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ignorance of God is a greatest evil that could happen to a man,those suffering in hell fire also prays that God should forgive them and deliver them from their sufferings, it is only in hell that sinners realise that God doesn't listen to a prayer of a sinner,it is even an insult to God when you asked him to help you do evil works, he commands you shouldn't do,except is a prayer for mercy and deliverance from the power of Satan, God doesn't pay attention to children of belial, every good things of this world is for everyone on earth but eternal life belongs only to God and his saints..God is not partial everyone got what he deserves
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by merits(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It is mystery beyond human comprehension,just do what makes you happy and have faith in your creator.simple.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
akposking:
na abk u take graduate olunfumi indeed.
Yea, Delsu, Abk.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by KINGPRIEST777(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
On the cross of calvary were Jesus was crucified, He said "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me" He did not except what came through his way.

Now, here is my point. As long as you're living on earth, things are bound to happen. Take it OR leave it. The Bible say "The heart of man is desperately wicked" Jer. 17:9.

Listen, please don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of yahoo yahoo or prostitution. But as long as you're still alive, things are bound to happen.

To be a Christian is not easy. What we practice here in Nigeria is mere religion and not Christianity.

Please study thy Bible and quote it rightly.
Christ knew His purpose on Earth. He knew he would be crucified. He even informed his disciples ahead of time, what would befall him in Jerusalem.
At the garden of gethsamane, he asked his Father if the "cup"(suffering, crucifixion and death on the cross) would pass away(taken away. Averted) from him. But yet, he submitted to the eternal will of his Father and God, and willfully gave himself to the cross.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.