Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (48584 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Fiscus105(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Can't you guys bond as friends like plain good friends

Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah)

Auntie free the guy leave him be...

Opposite sex who are not bloodily related, their bond would definitely bring feelings, man and woman can't be friend you say no, thank God this coming from a lady
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Fiscus105(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Sheleads:

We were just speaking on phone as normal friends, the first day we met I was physically attracted to him. After the kinda lustful act I regretted it.. but we remained as close friends, we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend do together, but we don't go out in public neither do any of his friends know me, this guy knows even my deepest secret, what linked us is that I needed a solution to a particular issue, which he intervened. Right now the bond, and closeness has changed my feelings for him. I feel like leaving that relationship because I will end up getting hurt... It's just annoying...

Thank God u have realised earlier when people like me used to say man cannot be besties to a lady.........it would definitely end in bed and might result to enemy. Though urs is better since u not married or be in serious relationship

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Maurlupo(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mama move on......well,the ball is in your court oo.if nah me i go just forget about the guy.cos i no ready to chop national cake..this year.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SarutobiEky(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Descottes:
You wouldn't understand cus you're not like her. People are different.

There are those who easily get attracted to someone.. but it's usually nothing strong, they can lose interest in a blink... and there are those who don't easily fall but when they do, they fall really deep (people like me, and probably the op)

You strike me as someone who can easily crush on the cute guy next door and lose interest the next day to crush on another cute guy around the neighborhood lol.
So I'm not surprised by your comment on this issue.
Like I said, people are different.
you have said it all. I pity dudes who would take it's type seriously. I cringe at the thought of one ode simp proudly worshipping the ground it walks on. grin grin

Wtf am I even saying?? Them full here nau.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Baitullah: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Don't be horrible... It's possible... undecided

You're the sort of men women tend to avoid...

In secondary school... Most of my close friends were boys...
You are right about one thing, girls avoid me and it's deliberate for me

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well. The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there... I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

If you don't Have anything reasonable to say don't comment.......

It's fun having feelings for someone but it hurts when the person you have feelings for is having feelings for another person

Just be calm and enjoy the good closeness you guys are having

But bear in mind that, if he dates you, it's a 50/50 thing

He may drop you for his former babe or pick you to replace the said babe

Men have the ability to change mind depending on joy they are getting when they have options

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by PrecisionAI: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

Ask him what he thinks about your friendship with him and what he wants out of the friendship

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by badboyTee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

let him taste your honey pot so you can confirm if he loves you

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by adisabarber(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Make him miss you grin

Sheleads:

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Be bold and tell him you have affection for him and want a relationship with you. Take risk!
Sheleads:

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by BrutusOj(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
There is nothing like male or female best friend. Two people liking each other and lack the confidence to voice it out will be deceiving themselves as bestie.. grin

12 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by DMerciful(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Are you not in a lesbian relationship?
Candidlady:

Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah)

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by CoronaVirusPro: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Visit a herbalist for love portion
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Romanoff(f): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
So someone you met barely three months ago is now your best friend?

Aunty tell us something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
You have never been in love or had very strong affections for someone, your insensitive post proves so.
I have, so many times and i happen to believe she has a very good point...
Candidlady:
Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah
Folks need to stop letting those chemicals in their brain do less of the thinking for them. undecided
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good luck with it
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Johel(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

It might end in tears after several brushing, keep the friendship going in all Genuity, chill till he makes a move...don't be loosed or forward, nigga fit turn u to bestie with benefit, And if u tripping that much, ask him if he got a serious lover in his life,if he says no!,don't believe,make your findings,pay close attention to details then u will know where you stand and what next to do...either to date him or not.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by bluefilm: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
[s]I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well. The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.If you don't Have anything reasonable to say don't comment[/s].......

Nonsense. angry

If you can't ask him whether he is interested in you, what makes you think folks on nairaland will ask him on your behalf?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

I am telling him indirectly, and he knows... He is a matured guy
Are you certain it isn't the chemicals in your brain confusing you there into believing you are in love with a guy who doesn't seem interested in you? undecided
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Oblongata: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmm Folake for the night o grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by texazzpete(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Why did you leave out the fact that you’re already having sex with the guy?

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

I think he likes u too. He is just being too shy. Just shoot ur shot.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Joeyfizzo: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bestie things....lol.....Bestie wey get serious girlfriend.....chai
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by flokii: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Male and female can't just stay friends or bestie without one party catching feelings for the other.

@OP For that your bestie to be speaking ill of the guy you want to date shows he likes you and might want you two to date. Tell him your mind and hear his response.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nonexisting: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Swallow your pride like the man below and tell him to be your fucckmate. It's a simple thing, you vaginarians should stop constituting nuisance around here with unnecessary pride and stupid issues.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Ofadaman(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
If he wanted you he'd have made a move, if he hasn't it either he's okay with being friends or he's scared you only want a friendship.

The solution , tell him how you feel and see what he think, but always let him know it's okay to continue as friends if it doesn't suit him, if he's matured he'd won't have a problem but be warned once the jinnie is out of the box, you can't put it back , but you'd have peace of mind
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by rocknation62(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy

isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

Shoot your shot! There’s no crime in that. A girl I complemented her nice perfume in a bus requested for my number I already knew were she was going. She added me on WhatsApp & started our conversation! To be honest I really liked her, she’s my kind of girl figure 8 & light skinned grin but I quickly open up to her before we go far in our chats that I was married. We are still best of friends till date

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by ginggerxy: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fool
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Lekmanz87(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
Tell him how you feel.
Risky thing to do though,not all naija guys fit handle this kind thing maturely,so far the guy is not into her and the moment she does that menh she’s sold out…that dude will just play along and bleep her till everything fades off

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
We were just speaking on phone as normal friends, the first day we met I was physically attracted to him. After the kinda lustful act I regretted it.. but we remained as close friends, we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend do together, but we don't go out in public neither do any of his friends know me, this guy knows even my deepest secret, what linked us is that I needed a solution to a particular issue, which he intervened. Right now the bond, and closeness has changed my feelings for him. I feel like leaving that relationship because I will end up getting hurt... It's just annoying...
So far, it seems you are the one who has completely fallen head over for him, but he hasn't for you. And according to you, his interest is well managed by him meaning he is not going goo-goo ga-ga over you like you are. undecided

Take a step back and re-engage your mental so you can see more clearly, beyond all those chemicals that typically delude us into believing what is before us is love, when a lot of times it ain't. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.