Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (48566 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by walkingshadow911: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
yikes!
You shouldve mentioned this on your initial post ma'am
You eff'd up really bad, I must say. This guy obviously doesn't want anything defined with you, he's just enjoying the 'fling'.
He's prolly a Playboy.
You're not ok with just sex and you want more, he won't give you that. The signs are crystal clear and you can see it.
Move on miss, forget about the friendship with him... you lost on this one.
You'll definitely meet someone for you, who'd love you as much as you love him. But first you gotta drop this dude.. and be fast about it.

you are a professor in this game whalai.
na the person wey go dey crush on me i dey find laidis.
make i be dey do the knackin, make she be dey do the lovin lol.
Best feeling ever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by VanBommel(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Can't you guys bond as friends like plain good friends

Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah)

Auntie free the guy leave him be...
do you think it’s easy to be seeing his hard on almost all the time without catching feelings?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Dizzyyish: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmm..
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Awoo88: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I

If you don't Have anything reasonable to say don't comment.......
U no get sense. U came to an anonymous forum with plenty of jobless people seeking entertainment and decided to tell them what to say.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by godliman: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
yikes!
You shouldve mentioned this on your initial post ma'am
You eff'd up really bad, I must say. This guy obviously doesn't want anything defined with you, he's just enjoying the 'fling'.
He's prolly a Playboy.
You're not ok with just sex and you want more, he won't give you that. The signs are crystal clear and you can see it.
Move on miss, forget about the friendship with him... you lost on this one.
You'll definitely meet someone for you, who'd love you as much as you love him. But first you gotta drop this dude.. and be fast about it.
This generation sef. Someone she is not going to marry or even in relationship with, they just met in December and are already having sex. Na waao . sex this days is like saying good morning.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
tctrills:

Whats the big deal if you get hurt or look desperate? Tell him you like him if he is not interested good. Why do you guys like making simple stuff look so complex?
Woman fear rejection more than men...Just few will muster the courage to shoot there shots. cheesy

It is funny and Interesting when they do it...A man will be blushing like a baby.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Drefaithful(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

We were just speaking on phone as normal friends, the first day we met I was physically attracted to him. After the kinda lustful act I regretted it.. but we remained as close friends, we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend do together, but we don't go out in public neither do any of his friends know me, this guy knows even my deepest secret, what linked us is that I needed a solution to a particular issue, which he intervened. Right now the bond, and closeness has changed my feelings for him. I feel like leaving that relationship because I will end up getting hurt... It's just annoying...

Come to think of it, he needs you more than you need him, he just need to come out of his shell and accept the offer.

He is also interested in you, that is the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by AgentGoat: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Are you threatening us?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
godliman:

This generation sef. Someone she is not going to marry or even in relationship with, they just met in December and are already having sex. Na waao . sex this days is like saying good morning.
Attraction is a natural process...Even biology explained a lot...But, we pretend a lot like it doesn't happen.

If a lady and a guy are physically attracted to eachother, romance and sex will happen...If not, just know that one partner is not physically attracted to the other like that or most times pretence.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Powersurge: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

1. What makes you feel he's not feeling the same but concerned that you might not feel the same?

2. Why would you discard the friendship if it turns out that all he wanted was friendship?

If I were you, this is how I would tell him:

Me: xup! U hv being a good friend to me. And I am very comfortable around you. I was wondering if we could give dating a try and see how it goes. Don't give me answer now. Think about it and get back to me.

***Life is too short to hv regrets. And it's VERY difficult these days to meet compatible folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by xeju: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

Fall in and fall out. It'll be good for your health
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by bonnyhope: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Kpekus Don d itch you abi?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by letitrainnow(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okay
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SmartPolician: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
BoredBerry:
Don't be horrible... It's possible... undecided

You're the sort of men women tend to avoid...

In secondary school... Most of my close friends were boys...

A male and female rarely bond (besties) without one party having feelings for the other. That's why people who have serious dates should avoid such friendship.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by godliman: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Attraction is a natural process...Even biology explained a lot...But, we pretend a lot like it doesn't happen.

If a lady and a guy are physically attracted to eachother, romance and sex will happen...If not, just know that one partner is not physically attracted to the other like that or most times pretence.
How are we different from dogs and goats then, shouldn't there be a measure of self control? We are humans and should show our superiority to animals. We don't fight and devour each other like animals, should we mate like them?

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Theunbothered: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
You have never been in love or had very strong affections for someone, your insensitive post proves so.

Expect women to always stand in the way of each other's happiness
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Your predicament reminds me of the age-old question; will women die if they make the first move?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by DimIsaac10(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tax collectors format
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Geesaintagape: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerian girl n prostitution, must u end as sex mate?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Svelte98(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Babe abeg! Don't tell him you like him or that you have a crush on him.
That shit never ends well and it's not worth it because if he doesn't feel the same way about you, things will become awkward and that's how the friendship will end. Personally oo, it's a lose-lose situation.

If you think your feelings for him are too strong, then cut back on your closeness with him and reduce y'alls time together. It'll hurt at first, but you'll get over it. And don't even think for a second that you won't be able to get over him. That's the devil speaking, LOL!! You will get over him. You just have to be willing to try.

After all this advise, you can still go ahead and confess your feelings to him if you feel strongly about it, it's your choice. I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by UncleSnr(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Just kiss him on the lips, his actions after that tells you what’s gonna be.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SILVERLINES: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

aunty no vex ooooooooooh, abeg u be ashaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by suffering: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okay. Good.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
Tell him how you feel.

Then he rejects her and the friendship ends. Lol
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by BrutusOj(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
BrutusOj:
There is nothing like male best friend. Two people liking each other and lack the confidence to voice it out will be deceiving themselves as bestie.. grin
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by BabaRamota1980: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Dont push it, dont force it.
Just relax and let it follow.
It will happen naturally if meant to be.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Hahahaha your last statement got me,some Nigerians & bad mouth are like 5&6 ,God will help us all in this country.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fiscus105:
Thank God u have realised earlier when people like me used to say man cannot be besties to a lady.........it would definitely end in bed and might result to enemy. Though urs is better since u not married or be in serious relationship
That only applies when the man and woman in question are confused. I have known many friends of the opposite sex that never ended up anyways else....it all has to do with the maturity of those in the relationship. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Gospel2Day: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
You met a man early December last year and in just 3/4 months he has become your Male Best Friend?
And you're already having feelings for him?
When the Bible says you MUST be born again, people snub and shun God's word.
You don't have a Creator, you don't have a Saviour?
Why navigate life alone like a lost soul?
Did you ask God if it's His will to be close or befriend the guy?
Have you told God about your feelings for the guy, if he is God's choice for you?
That's why disobedient humans embark on a trial and error trip to find the right one.
No wonder they hardly marry as virgins. They have tasted and tested everything in skirts and trousers.
What a lost, deceived and deluded generation!
If you want to know what to do with your feelings, ask your Creator/Saviour, don't come online to ask kids like you.
Or ask a mature spiritual, godly person.
Shalom.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Adeoye11(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Toor he don happen....
All you people with "my bestie" syndrome, well from experience if a guy speaks ill of another guy in the presence of a female bestie, then my dear you already have a "passport just waiting for take off date" .
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
A male and female rarely bond (besties) without one party having feelings for the other. That's why people who have serious dates should avoid such friendship.
I am still very good friend with friends from back during my college days and given we are all mentally mature individuals, there are lines we understand cannot be crossed and respect each other's boundaries undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Babtee2022: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is why i am not a fan of being too cool with opposite gender. What kind of Play does a lion Play with a dog than to eat it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.