Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (48582 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Dmacqh(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bestie is a term used to suit fvck and clean mouth relationships .

That’s why I don’t do bestie . Either we are for fun and friendship or business .
Bestie wey dey shift pant on a regular , nah cruise .
Even if you date another guy , you go dey still collect fvck from him steady ... maybe that’s your fear ....

My grandma told me , sexually active male and female ( that’s not blood or business ) don’t play together .

But you guys have coned bestie to suit your sin. You dey catch cruise , you go collect .

I’m Dmacqh.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Descottes:
You wouldn't understand cus you're not like her. People are different.

There are those who easily get attracted to someone.. but it's usually nothing strong, they can lose interest in a blink... and there are those who don't easily fall but when they do, they fall really deep (people like me, and probably the op)

You strike me as someone who can easily crush on the cute guy next door and lose interest the next day to crush on another cute guy around the neighborhood lol.
So I'm not surprised by your comment on this issue.
Like I said, people are different.
Na the same brain chemicals they do all of them combined. Love is what really exists before all that ogogoro haze... the haze itself only puts one in a deluded state.. undecided
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
You people are not serious, what is this post doing on front page?? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by chukwuibuipob: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool braveheart.Go for it/let ur parents knw
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Oyiboman69: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

If you don't Have anything reasonable to say don't comment.......
what you need is condom not advice....

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by DeZoro(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is the same way I met my wife. She had issues with a guy friend and I intervened, we bonded and we got married. We are happily married with 4 kids today. So, is not kinda bad if you tell him how you feel. It may lead to a life partner affair...

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Help2020: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Can't you guys bond as friends like plain good friends

Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah)

Auntie free the guy leave him be...
Do you knw what love means?
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Daboomb: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:
I met this best friend of mine early December last year, since then we have bonded very well.

The truth is that I am already loving this guy, but it looks like he is interested in another woman out there...

I don't want to come out desperate or a "do or die affair" he watches me get closer to another guy, but he speaks ill of the new guy I want to date. Right inside my heart, he is the guy I love. Since this guy isn't reciprocating my feelings, should I discard our friendship and move on with my life? Or reduce our closeness? I don't want to be hurt or look desperate.

Some people make extra effort, to make their FAKE STORY appear REAL and that is a good thing.
In your own case, you are telling your story, like a confused amateur!

Maybe, just maybe you dont know what a "best friend" is, otherwise you wont characterise a "best friend" the way you did, in the highlighted areas.
Assuming the person was even your best friend "in the past" (as in some years ago), you should know that you were already "well-bonded" in the past, for you to describe that person as your "best friend".
RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN ONLY BE GETTING INFATUATED WITH HIM (or developing sexual feelings), WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE, IN THE PAST.

And why will anyone in their right senses, discard a "best friend", just because he/she is not responding to their infatuation?
Please, make effort to think and plan the story properly, we love fictions but not this sort of hogwash.

Now, that is something reasonable to say. grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Give him the pussy he will respond faster . Then tell him your intentions it’s that simple.. Give that man some Puumm puumm Asap
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by DisLifeSha: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm available dear. Let's connect

Sheleads:

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by nesgeeek(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tell him directly let him know simple.
Sheleads:

I am telling him indirectly, and he knows... He is a matured guy
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by LollySeaSide: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

I don't have any reasonable thing to say.
In fact what I have to say is that I don't have any thing to say.
Come and beat me.
�������

On a serious note...
I respect women who have enough courage to live against the societal view that men should do the wooing.
If you feel something, say something.
You might just be harvesting your life happiness.
For it is written, the game of love suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force.
#PEACE
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Thank God u have realised earlier when people like me used to say man cannot be besties to a lady.........it would definitely end in bed and might result to enemy. Though urs is better since u not married or be in serious relationship
A man and woman can't be bestie...Without feelings involved..Unless they are heavy pretenders...And if the guy has his own apartment, likely he will start chopping her as assistant boyfriend if he lacks principles.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by tctrills: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Whats the big deal if you get hurt or look desperate? Tell him you like him if he is not interested good. Why do you guys like making simple stuff look so complex?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by silibaba: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Jesus saves. Talk to Jesus in prayers.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SniperSmurf(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
You can still be friends but if he doesn't want romance don't be mad at him
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by generalwo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odeh... U are getting closer to another guy and you love another one and that other one loves another girl... All of una just dey fool unaselves.... If una no get wetin use una lives do... Make una go join them fight for Ukraine..... Best friend kee all of una

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Sheleads(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin never knew this post go enter front pageoooo lol.

*Update*
I have told him several times he was just laughing at me. He finally said that he doesn't want to cage me, that he wants the best for me. He still want me to experience life, and that I may meet other men and loose interest in him. And sometimes he avoids such discussion with me.
Anyway he said he doesn't want to tell me anything for now.
I just tire...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by bigpicture001: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Don't tell him.. just give him the normal lady's green light and vibes.. if he doesn't come to u in relationship, just give the distance for ur own peace of mind
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by okrikaboi: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

I am telling him indirectly, and he knows... He is a matured guy
you are being immature nobody believes in green light and the smart guy truly loves peace of mind. You are an adult say it and don't expect the innocent guy to read in between the lines. If a guy is doing this y'all will be saying he is a coward be brave and tell him straight up abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Some girls sha... U met December and March he's already ur best friend grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by phemmyfour: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

[s]If you don't Have anything reasonable to say don't comment.......[/s]
You're not reasonable . If you cannot pour your heart to him ....OYO is your case
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Johnsown1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Don't push yourself too much on the guy. You just need to free your mind and just be his friend but distance yourself if you can't handle the pressure.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Sheleads(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
killmods:
Some girls sha... U met December and March he's already ur best friend grin

Abii... Naa bestie thingsooo, no be best friend sef
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SocialJustice: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Nigerian girls, una too dey do like mumu. If na to beg money now, mouth go dey sharp. Tell the guy you like him and want him for yourself. The worst that will happen is he will say no or he will chop and escape. None of the 2 outcomes will kill you so proceed and bare your mind to him.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

We were just speaking on phone as normal friends, the first day we met I was physically attracted to him. After the kinda lustful act I regretted it.. but we remained as close friends, we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend do together, but we don't go out in public neither do any of his friends know me, this guy knows even my deepest secret, what linked us is that I needed a solution to a particular issue, which he intervened. Right now the bond, and closeness has changed my feelings for him. I feel like leaving that relationship because I will end up getting hurt... It's just annoying...
Na now u come clean.. fwb leave it at that and don't complicate things
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Daboomb: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
DeZoro:
This is the same way I met my wife. She had issues with a guy friend and I intervened, we bonded and we got married. We are happily married with 4 kids today. So, is not kinda bad if you tell him how you feel. It may lead to a life partner affair...

Beware, FRENEMIES at Work!
Some of you have No Shame at all!
You were intervening, on the pretext of "settling their dispute", meanwhile the OPPORTUNIST in you has another plan in your heart.
God help any Man who has a "friend" like you, ...... such person does not need an Enemy.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sheleads:

Abii... Naa bestie thingsooo, no be best friend sef
Bestie when una done pass boundary shebi. Abeg Leave the arrangement and enjoy while it lasts or u can stop it now if u can't handle it feelings
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Odunharry(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Don't confuse emotions with love. Be sure of what you are feeling before you conclude it's love.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Sheleads(f): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
killmods:

Na now u come clean.. fwb leave it at that and don't complicate things

I want more, i love the guy.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by Euegene100001: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hence y once u dey do best friend with my girl i go leave her for u.
Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Can't you guys bond as friends like plain good friends

Must bonding always be bout relationships(romantic blah blah)

Auntie free the guy leave him be...
free him so u can fall in grin
Candidalady i see wat u doin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.