Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What "Table" Means To Men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What "Table" Means To Men. (30361 Views)

What "Table" Means To Women / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Phoneworld: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Tell us what else they offer that is not directly or indirectly linked to their financial capability.
Marriage is partnership not slavery, as a man, if u get home early u can cook for ur wife, likewise the opposite, we are making life harder for our genders, we dont need to wait till we travel out to Know we have to treat women right...

But some girls don't deserve it

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The popular phrase is "what do you bring to the table" and men usually ask women this question.

But what does "table" mean for a man? . It simply means financial capability. Which is directly or indirectly proportional to his job or business.

I have seen men wail and nag about how women only rate them according to their pockets or what they do for a living. But when the only thing you have on your table is money, well you might as well be sized up by what you have on the table.

In a scenario where a woman offers support , loyalty, home making, care on that table ,it is regarded as incosequential except she has financial input as well sometime equal percentage with the man.

Men have subconsciously sold the idea that all they have to offer is money, yet they cry when their pocket is used to size them up. What an irony.

No real man survives or wants financial income from a woman. For me, when a man says what do you bring to the table, he means what female qualities do you have. Are you a supportive woman, are you a home maker? are you a woman that will give a man peace, are you capable of having children and raising them properly, are you the kind of woman that will help a man acheive his potential or the type that will drag aman down with drama? are you the kind of woman that a man is proud to call his wife etc etc

Yes there may be times when things are tough and a wife may need to support her husband financially but it is a "loan" so to speak. No man enters a relationship looking for financial support from a woman...at least no real man expects to live of a woman!!!

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Money is more than enough cheesy

If it wasn't, you women won't lie down on your back like an animal to be penetrated. grin

Toh, men are empty except for the amount they have in their pocket, noted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
flokii:
@OP If tables were turned and a man comes to approach you saying he has support and companionship to offer you.. would you accept to date him?
Women should stop making noise and appreciate the men struggling to keep the home and foot the bills.. Instead work on yourself and make yourself useful financially to the upkeep of the home and to support your man
many women today share bills with their husbands but the gesture is not reciprocated. Of you want to copy the western culture copy it to the last letter.

Ask a Nigerian man to go and buy food stuff and come and cook, if he doesn't summon your ancestors for a family meeting ,his people wills say you have turned him to woman wrapper. But they western culture we copied ,men go grocery shopping ,cook and clean.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by JayPeeOham: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:
The table is a place of negotiation, a place of offer. It is a place where capacities are put to the test. It is not to be confused as a place in exchange for gender roles as mostly viewed by women.
A woman's most bargaining power on the table is her pussy. She mounts on the table, lay on her back and spread the legs. The pussy is the trump card she throws on the table.
When a man comes to the table, he comes in the expectation of long term plans capable of achieving long term goals whereas when a woman comes to the table, she sizes up the table for self seeking advantage.

PS - I would be opening a counter thread anytime soon.

This sounds very much interesting!

You can copy when when posting so I don't miss the discussion

Gracias

1 Like

CumOnHer:
The table is a place of negotiation, a place of offer. It is a place where capacities are put to the test. It is not to be confused as a place in exchange for gender roles as mostly viewed by women.
A woman's most bargaining power on the table is her pussy. She mounts on the table, lay on her back and spread the legs. The pussy is the trump card she throws on the table.
When a man comes to the table, he comes in the expectation of long term plans capable of achieving long term goals whereas when a woman comes to the table, she sizes up the table for self seeking advantage.

You can copy when when posting so I don't miss the discussion
CumOnHer:

You can copy me when posting so I don't miss the discussion

Gracias
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:

Like I told Op, I will only reply your questions when she changes the title of the thread.

Lmao becos you are who cheesy

The guts of some dingos here sha grin

On a faceless forum cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by osazsky(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bigbright7:
In a normal relationship, men offers non-sexual needs while women offers sexual-needs. But the economy situation of things right now has made things complicated.

The best it for each person in the relationship to offer what they can offer, without being stereotyped. Let men offer to take care of the home, do some house chores, go to the market , bath the kids, and let woman too offer to pay the utility bills, fuel, etc this roles shouldn't be gender based anymore.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

only a devil will not assist his wife with house chores cuz he is bringing 50k a month for feeding and bills

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
flokii:
@OP If tables were turned and a man comes to approach you saying he has support and companionship to offer you.. would you accept to date him?
Women should stop making noise and appreciate the men struggling to keep the home and foot the bills.. Instead work on yourself and make yourself useful financially to the upkeep of the home and to support your man
many women today share bills with their husbands but the gesture is not reciprocated. Of you want to copy the western culture copy it to the last letter.

Ask a Nigerian man to go and buy food stuff and come and cook, if he doesn't summon your ancestors for a family meeting ,his people wills say you have turned him to woman wrapper. But they western culture we copied ,men go grocery shopping ,cook and clean.

Since we don't want the traditional setting anymore ale we dey readjust to fit into the new century. The working woman go out and faces the same work hazard and stress just like men, so why does she have to share bills and men only come and sit whit the tv or go and chillax without any input nor support.?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
osazsky:
only a devil will not assist his wife with house chores cuz he is bringing 50k a month for feeding and bills
But many men do it. And that's the reality . When women talk they are quickly tagged feminists.

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by sanpipita(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't get into these discussions because men will ask what do you bring to the table to women then end up avoiding women who actually bring something to the table.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by IMEI: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
a western inspired feminist was the same one that stopped the killing of twins ,that same one is the reason I was allowed go to school is the same reason many tribes are doing away with fgm even though some coconut heads still practice it and a lot more.

African women have always been considered backbone ,yet they were the most sort after for human sacrifice, maltreated as widows, denied inheritance , not allowed to have an education and lots more , so much for being regarded as the backbone undecided.

I just don't want to assume you are implying that Africa civilized the west with the bolded sha grin. Thst will be like showing someone the way and not knowing the way to take yourself grin

You do know that for every injustice against women anywhere in the world, there are tons more against men right? The difference is that women blame men for everything they experienced, as well as all negative decisions they take. That's why there's a popular belief even in the West that 'a woman's kryptonite is accountability'

As for African women being the backbone, Africa has never been homogenous, we never had a monoculture. The above examples you mentioned weren't widespread, in the overall context, they were minority cases

The West's biggest power is soft power i.e the ingraining in the minds of people the illusion of its supremacy and clearly, they've done a number on you

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Omo people dey this world o!!

Year to year all they do is argue about the other gender being useless. If men or women stress you much, why not just ignore them all through your existence on earth.

Don't you guys think about your lives or how you wanna progress or something?

Nawa!!

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Lmao becos you are who cheesy

The guts of some dingos here sha grin

On a faceless forum cheesy
lol leave that one. Some people are better left to their delusion grandeur.

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Toh, men are empty except for the amount they have in their pocket, noted.
Yet you open your legs for those empty headed men, what does that makes you
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

No real man survives or wants financial income from a woman. For me, when a man says what do you bring to the table, he means what female qualities do you have. Are you a supportive woman, are you a home maker? are you a woman that will give a man peace, are you capable of having children and raising them properly, are you the kind of woman that will help a man acheive his potential or the type that will drag aman down with drama? are you the kind of woman that a man is proud to call his wife etc etc

Yes there may be times when things are tough and a wife may need to support her husband financially but it is a "loan" so to speak. No man enters a relationship looking for financial support from a woman...at least no real man expects to live of a woman!!!

99.999999999% of nairaland men will not agree with you, in fact they will call you a SIMP grin

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Alusiizizi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The popular phrase is "what do you bring to the table" and men usually ask women this question.

But what does "table" mean for a man? . It simply means financial capability. Which is directly or indirectly proportional to his job or business.

I have seen men wail and nag about how women only rate them according to their pockets or what they do for a living. But when the only thing you have on your table is money, well you might as well be sized up by what you have on the table.

In a scenario where a woman offers support , loyalty, home making, care on that table ,it is regarded as incosequential except she has financial input as well sometime equal percentage with the man.

Men have subconsciously sold the idea that all they have to offer is money, yet they cry when their pocket is used to size them up. What an irony.

For we RedPillers, it means female virtue, loyalty, submissiveness and the potential to be an obedient wife and mother.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
theForth:
Omo people dey this world o!!

Year to year all they do is argue about the other gender being useless. If men or women stress you much, why not just ignore them all through your existence on earth.

Don't you guys think about your lives or how you wanna progress or something?

Nawa!!
the family is the fabric of society ,like it or not the home dynamics is very important regardless of how rich or accomplished you are.

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by flokii: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:

It's wrong to send the man of the house on errands and wifey duties.. nothing stops the wife from going to the market to get food items to prepare food for her family if not laziness and pride.
We know how most go to do cleaning as single girls, do chores, wash clothes and even warm bed of guys they are dating only to change after marriage. Don't start what you can't finish biko, if you won't cook and clean later on in marriage, then why do it as spinster?
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

With this your comment,they are coming for you. My hand nor dey o grin

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Pimine: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The society made up of who? Aliens?

I find it funny when we use the phrase " society" as if we are not part of it.

And you think as a woman ,she can't protect herself or ogransise her life? undecided
What does a man need to protect from tho? Ritualists? Armed robbers? Troublesome neighbours or Police?

What does he want to organize when some women eventually even stop their dreams to raise a family ? undecided
Aswearugaaad

Exactly! I wonder why you wrote this epistle when you obviously don't need a man for anything!? grin

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

99.999999999% of nairaland men will not agree with you, in fact they will call you a SIMP grin

no self respecting man wants to live off a woman. it goes against the DNA of a man...except men raised by single mothers or absentee fathers who do not understand the role of a man in life!!!.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Alusiizizi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Of course if you ask a SIMP, thug, idiot such a question you'll get answers like financial support, good job, basically anything that will reduce his responsibilities. Do not misundersand RedPill. Infact real women(and not confused feminist bitches and h0res) should be welcoming to the RedPill.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Yet you open your legs for those empty headed men, what does that makes you

Naa I've never opened my legs for those kind of men and I never will, my kind of men are full of substance, persona worthy of emulation and a healthy lifestyle,

You think the words of you boys here saying "money is the ultimate" is to be taken serious cheesy

You guys are comic relief and clowns now grin cos your limited thought process and rants ends here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
flokii:

It's wrong to send the man of the house on errands and wifey duties.. nothing stops the wife from going to the market to get food items to prepare food for her family if not laziness and pride.
We know how most go to do cleaning as single girls, do chores, wash clothes and even warm bed of guys they are dating only to change after marriage. Don't start what you can't finish biko, if you won't cook and clean later on in marriage, then why do it as spinster?
lol they dynamics of the Western culture we copied doesn't have a problem with that infact when Nigerian men marry white women ,they have no problem adjusting but for some reasons doing same here will invoke the wrath of his ancestors grin grin grin.

If you as man sits a woman down and asks her what she will bring which translates to bills ,she too has to negotiating power to share chores for you.

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
the family is the fabric of society ,like it or not the home dynamics is very important regardless of how rich or accomplished you are.

Na una sabi, peace out.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by frowland(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Interesting point.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
With this your comment,they are coming for you. My hand nor dey o grin

That a man should not allow himself to be emasculated by women does not mean he himself should not understand his role as a Man!! In fact it is precisely because you do not want to be emasulated by a woman that you as a man MUST perform your fundamental role as a man...which is to provide...for your wife and family!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by myrates: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And the level of protection , organization and derivation is directly proportional to how wealthy a ma is.
You can say it's relative not necessarily proportional. Wife of a wealthy man may be financially secured but not emotionally stable and happy like the contented wife of a low income okada rider who at least can provide basic needs of the family.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dear Men,

Don't focus on what a woman would bring to the table, they are just parasites but not all women.

If you are blessed and lucky if you have a supportive woman in your life, then the reverse is the case.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alusiizizi:

For we RedPillers, it means female virtue, loyalty, submissiveness and the potential to be an obedient wife and mother.

It's no more money? I'm surprised Resident nl redpillers needs to be called here,

luminouz and caveadullum.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.