Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

6pax's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6pax's Profile / 6pax's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Propaganda sells really well
Deite spiff is one of the best governors to have ruled rivers state. He commissioned few monumental projecs(he didn't have time yo commission trivial project)yet he wasn't given a nickname

Odili is one of the worse governor to have ruled rivers. Always commissioning projects with eloberate parties. Inviting top dignitaries with huge amount of money (his notorious in commissioning a project more than once). He was given a golden governor

Amaechi unarguably the best governor Rivers state had ever had as he touched almost all the sectors of the economy such ad health, education, agriculture, infrastructure, human capital development, security, etc. He rearly commission projects. He wasn't given a nickname

Wike the current Governor a reminiscent of Odili is gallivanting up and down hosting parties and sharng Rivers money in the name of commissioning project. Yet He is called Mr project instead of Mr party shocked

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
PFRB:
The OP is a slowpoke. I live in PH, Elelenwo to be precise. Let that OP come to Elelenwo and make this statement. He will not go away as he came.
Ranting without substance angry
Politics / Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

No point arguing with you. I live around Trans Amadi. You say Slaughter road was 80% completed by Amaechi? I can't believe anybody could say such blatant lie. Amaechi dug up the road, making it impossible to access the rest of trans Amadi from Slaughter. This was the situation until Wike took over. How can excavating part of a road amount to 80%?completion. you may dislike Wike, but these are unnecessary lies.
Amaechi enjoyed the oil windfall, when oil was $100 +,
His allocations were 10 times what Wike gets today. How then can you say his budget was less?

What are you saying? l know you don't really know what construction of roads is all about. Do you know that the subdrainage system constitutes over 30% of the cost of most road construction? Amaechi completed the subdrainage system, the median, expansion and compansation as well as part of the asphalt. What your bogus Governor did was only to complete the asphalting and huredly commissioned the road.

Mind you during Amaechis first tenure we had the biggest economic recession when oil sold for less than $30per barrel. Go check Amaechi's budget for the first term averaged less than #250b annually, but wike's current budget is over #500b annually

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

I hate liars! Which road built by his predecessor did he commission?
Yes, Amaechi did well in his first term. Second term was zero. Amassing fund for buhari's election campaign.
Wike is doing great so far. Only a lying bastard will call him mediocre.
Eagle Island rd, slaughter rd, UOE rd, among others are standard roads with over 80% completion by the previous administration that your deceptive governor commissioned.
With lesser budgets at his disposal Amaechi during his first tenure was talking about monumental projects such as 606060...60 health center in 60 communities in 60 days, 700 public schools in 23 LGA, massive overseas scholarship, agricultural revolution, massive construction and reconstruction of roads, etc
Politics / Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
Lol....show us 0.5km commissioned by any APC gov,minister and,president.SmH
That's how they deceive block head like you embarassed must you always commission every project
Even the money used to convene the commissioning party as well as inviting top dignitaries would even be enough to carry out and complete another project
Our youths are just too lazy to think

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Truth be told wike is the most mediocre Governor Rivers state had ever had. He is the biggest propagandist. I am so surprised at the magnitude of party he convened recently just to commission abacha road that is less than 2km. A very narrow road that he didn't care to expand before dualising. He has been going around commissioning projects too trivial for a state local government to commission let alone for a state Government.

Amaechi the former governor built world standard roads...dual carriege broad ways with subdrainage system and pedestrian walkway as well as street light. These roads till date make up of 85% of major road currently in rivers state yet we didn't always see him convening party here and there to commission them. The Quality, "quntity" and length of Roads like NTA, Ada Gorge, Rumuola, opkoru, market, etc done by Amaechi will tell you that wike is a big scam.

Apart from his propaganda and commissioning scam he has killed the other sector of the economy in the State such as education, health, agriculture, human capital development, etc. These are the areas Rivers state was onece leading during Amaechi's time

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) by 6pax: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Apart from gwarimpa which other hair style suit bald men
Politics / Re: Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6pax: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
But you killed the free primary and secondary health centers in River s state embarassed

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) by 6pax: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria pips and hypocrisy grin
Some have pump those lovely @ss front back center in their imagination with the helpful hand of Vcream cheesy
Let be truthful to ourselves we all love Roman Goddess naugty and provocative display of curvilicoius butts and booby grin
If you say you don't like it why open the thread grin
And by the way what are you expecting to see grin holy mary tongue

We all love you Dear Goddess especially your banging sexy body kiss
Keep making us happy by your frequent update

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) by 6pax: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
I don't just know I love crazy nutty bad girls kiss
I don't mind getting one as wife cool
Sports / Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by 6pax: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
embarassed
Is it your boo embarassed
Mchww** embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Falz TheBahdGuy And Pregnant Linda Ikeji Pictured Together by 6pax: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful Linda we all love you kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by 6pax: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sohnya:

which laps?
My muscular laps sweet kiss
Career / Re: 3D Printing Technology by 6pax: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alejoc:
Interesting technology but many are not earning enough naira to convert to dollar and just buy stuff or explore!
3D is obviously the next industrial revolution and the earlier we embrace it the better for our advancement
Family / Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by 6pax: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sohnya:
let me carry my 6feet frame and go and sit down
Come sit on my laps kiss
Celebrities / Re: Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ramsey Nouah & Others In Calabar For Shan George Film by 6pax: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lilian Bach and Juliet Ibrahim are they sister
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates New Month With Beautiful New Photos by 6pax: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Very beautiful lady kiss
Go girl we all love you kiss
Celebrities / Re: Ini Edo Sexy In All Black Outfit (Photos) by 6pax: 9:40pm On May 30, 2018
Wow cheesy
but she was known for putruding bum and not big hip undecided
Anywhay she's still beautiful kiss
Politics / Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by 6pax: 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
Where is the road lipsrsealed
Modecrity at its peak
A whole governor Commissioning open gutter street shocked
Celebrities / Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by 6pax: 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Yep3eee kiss
My crunctch them kiss cheesy

1 Like

Education / Re: A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? by 6pax: 1:00pm On May 29, 2018
This is a complex sentence with the subordinate clause linker "because" which introduce the adverbials clause of reason. According to main clause-subordinate clause proximity Concord which requires that the subordinate clause qualifying the word or group of word with nominal dimension in the main clause must be as close as possible to it. So in our case here the daughter is closer to the subordinates clause hence the daughter is the drunk one.

Chai cheesy I sabi book that year for uni days grin
e no easy to be a play boy and at the same time sabi bookee grin
I ate my cake and have it cheesy
Politics / Re: Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo by 6pax: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
Good!
Victory for democracy
Up Rochas!
Up good governance!
Rochas still winning despite the gangup against him!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo by 6pax: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Good!
Victory for democracy
Up Rochas!
Up good governance!
Politics / Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by 6pax: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This man should go down as the worst governor in Nigeria's history and should be branded with the likes of abacha , idiagbon and buhari as dictators.
He masterminded a failed plot to assassinate wike

After that failed plot he still arranged thugs to vandalize the office of nyesom wine , destroy the place and hold some members of staff to Ransome. Making wike inherit an empty government house. Legend even has it wike used his own money to refurbish the place.
Amaechi also went ahead to sell the loots .

Remember when he also single handedly closed down the state judiciary for one whole year for reasons best known to him

He refused to pay civil servants within that same period too

That guy you are seeing there is a tyrant. Oh remember the last election when he declared a curfew because votes weren't going as planned and held rivers state to Ransome. The devil himself.

Shut that pit of shitt already.
He remains the best governor Rivers has ever had

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by 6pax: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy
Politics / Re: New Rivers APC Chairman, Ojukaye Has Violent Tendencies – PDP Chieftain by 6pax: 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Given by appeal court,thank God for Supreme Court,the Governorship is PDP.
angry before then APC will take over the suprem court as can be seen from recent supreme court judges appointment grin
After 2019 APC with fully be on charge grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) by 6pax: 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
She's sexy just the way a love them:dark, thick, bold and naughty kiss
Romance / Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by 6pax: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
They look alike
Are they related undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) by 6pax: 4:03pm On May 23, 2018
Wike the show show governor.
What have you done in Education, health, youths empowerment, Agriculture, infrastructure, etc

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) by 6pax: 4:03pm On May 23, 2018
Still commissioning Roads started by the past administration.
Where are your blueprint projects cheesy

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG by 6pax: 8:43am On May 22, 2018
smiley
It ain't bad parting with a million bucks just for a nightie with this hotie kiss
Body will thank me after the show grin

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: U.S Journalist & author,Robert Neuwirth Praises Igbo Business System In TED Talk by 6pax: 9:12pm On May 18, 2018
Adelaide2:

Igbo di egwu x10

Igbos must give credit to Abiriba/Ohafia/Arochukwu (Abia State) and Anambra people for creating this age-long business model of apprenticeship. Now Oyibo want to copy it. Hope they pay royalty for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shetap their you've come to divide the igbos. That system is practiced all over Igbo land with different trades.....orlu zone in IMO are known for pharmaceutical/medicine/drugs , Nnewi in anambra for spare parts, abriba, Ngwa in Abia for clothes, shoes etc, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.