Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

6pax's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6pax's Profile / 6pax's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Victorakats:

I quite disagree with your views!

He was the best governor in his first tenure, but destroyed every single legacy he had because of his political ambition.

But then again... We are all entitled to our opinions!
What did you mean distroyed
O because he joined APC you mean to say??
He actually did better in his second tenure. It was in his second tenure that he employed and trainEd over 400 medical doctors for the over 100 health centers, it during second tenure he employed over 13,000 graduate teachers, it was during the second tenue that most of the agricultural revolution took off, it was during the second tenue that most of the critical infrastructure projects like schools, health centers, roads, stadium, bridges, etc were completed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever produced
Roads, schools, health, youth empowerment, employment, agricultural, security, etc

The question is what have wike done so far in rivers state?

What will be his legacies when he's gone

Mind you Amaechi legacies in Rivers are immeasurable ranging from a state with merely 2 standard carried way to tens of multi carried ways, employed 13000 graduate with full payment and entitlement as graduats, built over 700 model schools, over 100 health centers, revolutionalised agriculture in the state, sent thousands on oversea scholarship, intensify the security apparatus of the state, etc

25 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by 6pax: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2018
I love dark curvy women so much kiss
Politics / Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by 6pax: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the third picture he seems to be saying;

"Do you know any girl in your state with a yansh as big as Daniellas', at least one?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha oboy you sabi book cheesy
You do psychology for school ni cheesy
Politics / Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by 6pax: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2018
secretsuccess:

Me and you know that I am very stupid

OK, noted.
Next

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2018
hush15:

Na wa o. I quoted somebody else and you are the one the thing pain. Eyah, the person i quote didnt pass a single insult but you that i dont know began to have headache so bad that you even had to post it twice to me. Neway, your problem. If you like, bite live nepa wire or die of headache, i no send you message.

Okorocha is a corrupt man, oya receive headache, o ye commissioner for headache and allied matters

My friend shift joorr angry

You be comfam mumu sad
Politics / Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by 6pax: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2018
May the gods continue to punish Jonathan and his supporters for the rape they inflicted to our economy during our economic boom thus landing us in the present recession. May the stupid God of Israelite and the useless amadioha continue to strike them till they are consumed in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
hush15:

You are right. It is commendable but truth be told, thats why the fight against corruption in this country will always be a hogwash. Such girl who benefits from a very corrupt man like this wont see anything wrong that the ineffectual buffon does .

The country is so immensed in corruption that its inevitable in our everyday activities and thats so sad. God help us

Mumu hater

What's your evidence that he is corrupt

Did he have any curruption case hanging on his neck
Stupid mumu sad
Politics / Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
hush15:

You are right. It is commendable but truth be told, thats why the fight against corruption in this country will always be a hogwash. Such girl who benefits from a very corrupt man like this wont see anything wrong that the ineffectual buffon does .

The country is so immensed in corruption that its inevitable in our everyday activities and thats so sad. God help us

Mumu hater

What's your evidence that he is corrupt

Did he have any curfupgion case hanging on his neck
Stupid mumu sad
Politics / Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
cry
SonOfWealth:

I'm a Living witness sir!
I cry graduated from Rochas Foundation College, Owerri.
Until my graduation, I never paid #5 to the school.....
Even up till university, we get to collect from the Foundation, #50000 every semester until graduation!

Yes! It is REAL.
Thanks.

Wow!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Politics / Re: Fayose Is The Winner Of 2017 Silverbird TV Man Of The People Award (pics) by 6pax: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2018
This has turned PDP award grin
Music/Radio / Re: [video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". by 6pax: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
kiss

Rudeboy is the main psqure.
Really enjoyed his fire fire

28 Likes

Health / Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by 6pax: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
All tx to science, what God cannot do science has done cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abogwara:
Most other Governors should emulate this especially in the rural areas of various States.

Wow!
Love this.
Really commendable
Politics / Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by 6pax: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
lonelydora:
With the work Wike aka Mr.Project is doing in Rivers state, he has my vote, my family's vote, and my friend's vote.

Who has passed Slaughter -- Elelenwo Road, Akpajo - Oil mill Road, Bori Road, Creek Road, Rumuji road, etc.

Who has visited all the primary shools in Rivers state lately, including the ones in Ubima, Amaechi's village.

Leave politics aside, Wike is working.

Wike has not done any meaningful project of his own all he has been doing for the past three years is past administration projects. He is one of the worse governors in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Abogwara:
More
Wow!
Very impressive.
Do you have the 3D rendering of the design?
Celebrities / Re: Gifty Shares Her Swimsuit Photos by 6pax: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Haric:
just read your comment again >smiley ode
Can't you decipher the code
Celebrities / Re: Gifty Shares Her Swimsuit Photos by 6pax: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fine babe with good curves
Will you Mary me?
Got some six paxs and six cars if you care to know

1 Like

Politics / Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by 6pax: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, Amaechi is by far the very best governor Rivers have ever had. We really miss you in Rivers state.
You manage and utilized Rivers money very well, you gave no room for god fatherism, you gave no hoot about the militants. In fact you literally fought those lots ostensibly to empower the simpliton and the common man. That's why the elite politicians and the militants despised you.

Under your watch the education sector in the stste was revolutionalised...we saw the very best public schools in the country

Under your watch rivers state health sector became a health heaven as medical care was free, women deliver in public hospitals without paying a dime. You built over a hundred well equipped free primary and secondary health centers scattered all over the state. Trained over half a thousand doctors over seas to man them.

Under your watch unprecedented 13000 youths graduates were fully employed as teacher for the over 500 model schools built by you.

Over 70% of the current public infrastructure in Rivers state( roads, bridge, flyovers, stadia, etc). Was done by you.

You empowered thousands of youths through rssda and sponsored thousands abroad on scholarship.

You revolutionlised the agricultural sector, etc, etc

We really Miss your astute leadership in Rivers cry

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by 6pax: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Maybe ur entire family is backward and not us. And send the shut up to ur useless father who couldn’t withdraw to prevet a bastarrrd like you. Don’t ever quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say.

Stupid Numb skull
Politics / Re: Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute by 6pax: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked
Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by 6pax: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Troublemaker007:

At the end of the day you will end of sucking one random nigga’s dick and giving him doggy. Is that a life style? She sgoogo and marry cheesy

My friend shut it already.
You can be single and happy. Marriage is just over in this bleping part of of the world. That's we are very backward
Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Abogwara:
Relief market built by Okorocha.
Very commendable
Romance / Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 6pax: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
nextstep:

The definition of virgin is that one hasn't had intercourse, but that does not stop one from being pregnant:

"In vitro fertilization is used to allow spermatozoa to fertilize eggs in a culture dish before implanting the resulting embryo or embryos into the uterus of the prospective mother." - Wiki

I suppose this case is unusual because typical candidates for IVF have tried the natural methods - but apparently this one wants a child without a partner. I imagine that the hymen would be ruptured upon birth, unless she undergoes C-section, so she could be our very first virgin mother :-)

It's been used in animal husbandry for decades (e.g. pregnant virgin cows who give birth to calves with sperm that have been obtained from a single bull in order to improve resistance to disease, milk or meat yield).

So you want her to beat our Virgin Mary ba grin

The gospels shall not be mocked she must born with her unfuckin toto cheesy
Romance / Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 6pax: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
sexdoll:

Before nko?

Is this not the same scam virgin Mary and holy spirit pulled on the sheeple?

They even went as far as calling it immaculate conception.

Immaculate indeed!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religion is indeed for dullard and dundy!
Just imagine the number of immaculate conception that will be taking place in our generation if every young virgin decides to go for IVF grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by 6pax: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
How come the op is now nobody lipsrsealed
A
I am not understanding
Celebrities / Re: Laura Ikeji Dazzles In Black, Gold Sequined Figure-Hugging Dress For Book Launch by 6pax: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Papanwamaikpe:
The same way the dullard will be Booked and launched back to Daura come 2019. Get your PVC ready!!

Make the KKK states no hear say you wan take 5% vote chase incumbent president shocked
Celebrities / Re: Laura Ikeji Dazzles In Black, Gold Sequined Figure-Hugging Dress For Book Launch by 6pax: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Papanwamaikpe:
The same way the dullard will be Booked and launched back to Daura come 2019. Get your PVC ready!!

So na your 5% vote you want take send am to duara ba tongue

Laura your a fine girl kiss
I can sight your hourglass kiss
TV/Movies / Re: Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) by 6pax: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
kiss
Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Imo1stson:

Bia Chino stop this cloning of monikers.

Wait oo shocked
So that Monika is actually your clone shocked

This got to show the extent that low dim loo worm can go Just to decredit our beautiful tourist state

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC, Governors, Ministers Oppose Amaechi As Buhari’s Campaign DG For 2019 by 6pax: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2018
no wonder wike has been frolicking with APC governors of late. Donating whooping 200m to benue state governor whereas victims of New year day killings In omoku were abandoned.

Baba will surely do his mind whether they like it or not
Politics / Re: APC, Governors, Ministers Oppose Amaechi As Buhari’s Campaign DG For 2019 by 6pax: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2018
:-Xno wonder wike has been frolicking with APC governors of late. Donating whooping 200m to benue state governor whereas victims of New year day killings In omoku were abandoned.

Baba will surely do his mind whether they like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.