Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I've Just Been Sacked - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Just Been Sacked (40815 Views)

I've Been Sacked For No Reason / I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Queenmark: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
whemmytopsy:
Nigerian employers and oppression are like 5 and 6, Kindly return her things in your possession, hold yourself up, say some prayers and be on the look out for another job
...the best is just yet to come.

This is what you get most times for working with private firms mostly one man business. They take people for granted
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Landargas: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
That's really awful when you are sacked, however it's life and you have take it for granted. All people have highs and lows in their life and it;s okay. You have to make conclusions from your firing and understand what did you do wrong, maybe you cheated on your employer or something like that. However, I can note that sometimes employees might be sacked without any reason, in this case you have right to levy from your employer a particular fixed sum of money, nevertjeless you have to appeal to the laws of your country, I mean labor laws of course. They are created to protect employees' rights.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Blackblessed500(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Learning
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emmayorejoice: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
ugwum007:

No... I have gone past that since
That is shocking. Some employers can be so callous
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Iamdamian95(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baba no return any equipment cus if you do, you no go see your salary again but first go to the police station nearby and report in case cus she go wan go report you say you steal her equipment. Police go even understand and support you if you give them full details of everything wey happen. I don’t know why y’all are advising him to leave the salary he worked for, smh

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Month is next week.

Quote me here once you get the POS terminal
Greetings sir. I trust you're doing great. Sir please I want to inform you about the pos. It will arrive by tomorrow after much delay, and they want to begin immediately. Sir I kindly ask for your help, assistance or partnership. So I could start.
The last few months has been hell for me. I've been living at the mercy of people. One kind man I met here by name P Dave has been the one sustaining me.
God bless you sir as I anticipate your response.
I'll send you all the necessary documents and pictures sir.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by franchasng: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
brimdans:

Greetings sir. I trust you're doing great. Sir please I want to inform you about the pos. It will arrive by tomorrow after much delay, and they want to begin immediately. Sir I kindly ask for your help, assistance or partnership. So I could start.
The last few months has been hell for me. I've been living at the mercy of people. One kind man I met here by name P Dave has been the one sustaining me.
God bless you sir as I anticipate your response.
I'll send you all the necessary documents and pictures sir.
Okay, that's good news.

How much are you looking at for a start?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sue her! check out a good attorney, explain your situation, agree with him. Because u currently don't have a good evidence to nail her in court, go back to that office unannounced with the materials (now with ur phone on record), demand for your pay before handing anything over to her. By that she must wail or do sth that will definitely implicate her in court.
Take it from there.

This is the kind of case that nairaland should help their own to pursue and win by making contribution towards , but no,na tribalism we wan dey do pass.

I'm praying that God give me money, I go dey use part dey help the helpless like this to get justice.

There re Many sufferings that are being brought upon Nigerians not by bad government or politicians but we on ourselves, the led by way of employment and what have you, low key.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:
Okay, that's good news.

How much are you looking at for a start?

Sir I'll like to start with an umbrella, a table, a chair and a banner, then I'll need to pay 10k for land. So everything is about 40k to start sir.

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by franchasng: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
brimdans:

Sir I'll like to start with an umbrella, a table, a chair and a banner, then I'll need to pay 10k for land. So everything is about 40k to start sir.
Okay. Can this be sorted out on Wednesday next week? Will that be okay?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:
Thank you and God bless you sir.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by franchasng: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
brimdans:

Thank you and God bless you sir.
quote me on Wednesday

Stay blessed
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
franchasng:
quote me on Wednesday

Stay blessed
A low key philanthropist,God bless you abundantly,you are the only man licensed to be polygamous on this forum,you have my backings on that.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by franchasng: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
A low key philanthropist,God bless you abundantly,you are the only man licensed to be polygamous on this forum,you have my backings on that.
hahahahahahahaha cheesy oya send me better chicks with better bombombs asap grin cheesy
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahahahahaha cheesy oya send me better chicks with better bombombs asap grin cheesy
lol ok dark skinned or light skinned ?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by franchasng: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol ok dark skinned or light skinned ?
I don't have any preference when it comes to skin complexion, whether dark oh, black oh, brown oh, yellow, green oh, let her have the right features; flat tummy lol, big ass, sizable boobs (not big oh, not flat lol), does sign of the cross cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
franchasng:
Month is next week.

Quote me here once you get the POS terminal
Hello sir, good morning. Sir you said I should quote you sir. I've gotten the POS machine ready to begin the process sir.
Even if it's a loan I'll get from you. If it's going to be drafted in form of an agreement sir, I'll be much grateful. God bless you sir.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2022
franchasng:
quote me on Wednesday

Stay blessed
Hi sir. A fine morning to you sir.
Sir I've been with the POS but I am seriously in need of capital to start.
Sir I want it in form of a loan, I don't know if we can draft an Liverpool
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=brimdans post=111523570]
Hi sir. A fine morning to you sir.
Sir I've been with the POS but I am seriously in need of capital to start.
Sir I want it in form of a loan, I don't know if we can draft an agreement /quote]
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
franchasng:
quote me on Wednesday

Stay blessed
Top of the morning to you sir. I've acquired my POS terminal sir, just ready to kickstart sir. I'm anticipating your kind response sir.
Warm regards
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
franchasng:
Hello sir, good morning. I've actually collected my POS terminal waiting to kickstart. Things have been rough, and I'm been threaten to retrieve back the POS if I don't begin. I'm kindly soliciting for your help sir.
I'll refund you
Access bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nestle!!!...why This????...sad!!! / Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate / Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.