Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child (30907 Views)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by DICKstractor: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Na lie, so because of hardship em no go kpanshi >?
Him Don kpensh now, tension don dey catch am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by sugarcoatted(f): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Bush2013:

If you were the father she would have been 6weeks pregnant today and her expected date of delivery would have been 14th of October 2022

This is not true. The Expected delivery date is calculated from the first day of her last menstrual flow. Which is definitely before January 7. The baby may or may not be his. But you cant judge from the date they had sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by newoffer: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
If it is a boy name him Mufasa olanrewaju
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

So despite all the tension rising In Ukraine

And insecurities in Nigeria, you still got erection and chose to dive into t0t0.

You're one of the problems in this country, and should be castrated

Tamper Justice with mercy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by flakkybakky(f): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2022
rickpat:
from January 7 till date is 10weeks?...well you can go for FETAL TEST ANALYSIS..

January 7 till date is 7 weeks not 10; weeks...FETAL CELL ANALYSIS WILL SOLVE YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM..visit a hospital ASAP.

Fetal test analysis is more like carrying out a DNA test for an unborn child...
do this,but mind u scan is plus or minus 2 weeks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Kajaard:

You had sex on the 7th of January and she just told you she is 10 weeks pregnant?

You don't have Brains or what? Count that time and see if it's up to 10 weeks .

I really don't know why some guys are so dumb. Chief Simp. Nonsense.

Alaye mi, on his behalf no vex

10 weeks pregnancy and 6weeks and some days pregnancy aren't the same, Op is surely naive and inexperienced

but that lady na one craze fellow, she want to do her own yahoo Yahoo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by olufunmi01(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Use your sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by LongEraser: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Any date on a scan is ±2weeks, so the real age of the baby may be between 8 and 12 weeks. Pregnancy is calculated from the last menstrual period which is approximately 2weeks before the baby is concieved. There's a 50% chance the baby is yours. In case of doubt go for paternity test. I am not a party to paternity fraud

Was she on her period during Christmas?

Good morning, sir. You seem to know stuff about women's anatomy. Could you tell me how to know a woman's safe period in layman's explanation. Information to that on Google seems a little difficult for me to fully grasp. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Naturescorner23(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Maybe another scan somewhere else.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by aluyapreston: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by skana28(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Kajaard:

You had sex on the 7th of January and she just told you she is 10 weeks pregnant?

You don't have Brains or what? Count that time and see if it's up to 10 weeks .

I really don't know why some guys are so dumb. Chief Simp. Nonsense.

You are the dumb ass for saying this. I am sure you are still eating from a feeding bottle.

Get some knowledge for free today. PT counts from the woman's last mensural cycle and not from the day you had sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by farem: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

How do we help the must-taste generation?
The misery that the devil has put those who obey his dictates (who commit sins without blinking an eyelid) is unimaginable.
As e dey fvck here, na she too dey fvck there. So so bastards litter � every surface of the earth �

To answer you;
This is a dumbest scenario and question ever!
No comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's gonna be insensible of me to say.. undecided
Why would an intelligent man father a child he ain't sure of?
That's why we have the dna test in place tho..

Arghhh
Is this really coming from you abi some one is holding your phone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by symbianDON(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
LordReed:

Ok so minus 2 weeks and it still puts conception in December.
exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by obedience4(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.

200k, ?? grin[left][/left] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nostring: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

You are never sensible though,no offense.
ha! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Ego2(f): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2022
@Op you're welcome grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by reealec(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Bro she's for the street it's not even possible grin angry angry angry angry angry except you're ready to father mekus and ayos child u Neve can tell mustapha might be in to
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

Arghhh
Is this really coming from you abi some one is holding your phone
It's me oo..why are y'all acting weird.. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Those of you who have sex with girls without protection, especially people you barely know, what really goes through your coconut heads?!!! That pregnancy is the sole issue or worst that can happen?!!

Most are not even concerned about incurable diseases... I pity you all!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
aluyapreston:

Hi
Hello Aluya..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
LongEraser:

Good morning, sir. You seem to know stuff about women's anatomy. Could you tell me how to know a woman's safe period in layman's explanation. Information to that on Google seems a little difficult for me to fully grasp. Thank you.
it's usually different for every woman. Depending on the length of her cycle and if it is regular. Days 1- 10, day 1 is the day she starts her period, and from day 20 till the next period is approximately safe.

If a woman wants to track her safe period. It is easier to download a period tracker app. It makes it easier.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Mfangatak: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
If any girl dares to tell you that you have impregnated her, do well to accept the pregnancy as a gift from heaven. Some couple is buying children or spending heavily searching for children today. Stop any moves to determine whether you are the one who impregnated her or not. Take her in and show her and the unborn child love.
Children grow, act, and behave in resemblance to the man whom they see as their father and the environment they are birth.
You are going to be happy if the child is safe.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Eben91:

grin leave am, just pretend like say you no see am, it's still too early
Thanks.. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by ukaface(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
Those of you who have sex with girls without protection, especially people you barely know, what really goes through your coconut heads?!!! That pregnancy is the sole issue or worst that can happen?!!

Most are not even concerned about incurable diseases... I pity you all!
no mind them, they don't have sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yes,but the earliest scans,preferably b/w 6 to 7 weeks post LMP are fairly accurate to matter of 2-3 days difference
yes. But if they had sex in JANUARY 7, we can approximate that her last period started around December 23-27. We don't know her cycle length, so I am making an estimation here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Sunzee: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.
Idiot...so when u are bleeping her...your brain didn't work abi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by thunderbabs: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2022
These girls shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Springboot:

You can run paternity test while she's pregnant
Thanks for this.. kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Invictus2214: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2022
No is for your grandfather
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Alabo7978(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

THIS LIKELY HAPPENED.

she had a break up with her former boyfriend and met you but by then she had already concieved.
women tend to move on first and faster than men, or she might even be double dating... women tend to also do that when they get to the age of marriage and perhaps you seem more ready than her ex boyfriend who apparently had sex with her between those period you were yet to have sex with her.
from the time you had sex with her till today is exactly 6weeks and 6days.

you don't need a doctor to tell you anything nor a soothsayer.
sit her down, look her into the eye with boldness and fire and ask her sternly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by ceeceeuwa: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

Ask her the date of her last menstrual period. Do the calculations from there. If you don't know how to do it, Google "expected date of delivery" and it will calculate it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.