Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44051 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Breakfast na national cake
Breakfast na national moi-moi

You go chop your own
I go chop my own.
Everybody chop their own.
Haha grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, ur own matter small, if i tell you my own nah to just dey open mouth. I dont think i can love any nigeria girl again.
Abeg tell us, create a thread let's learn, after all that's why nairaland was created grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.
She is a woman na
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Brighton1:
Abeg getat!! Go and sew your pant
Haha another wicked boy grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2022
bukky1994:
Just drive to mega chicken anywhere in Lagos order for fried rice with plantain and chicken with chilled hollandia yourghut to wash I down then drive back to ogun state.... You have learnt It the hard way simp!
grin grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

She is a woman na
yes, but i dont knw in the first place. ladies like defending themselves.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2022
luizpippo:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Read this book.
Please send the cover of the book again it's not clear
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Orlyboss: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Know this bro… Not all relationships must lead to marriage and when next you are in a relationship also use your brain also. Those ladies ain’t loyal at all. You will be fine just move on my guy
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
fykes:
U mean u drove that distance n still waited in car just for a woman and u still think u r better than the man she's sleeping with?

Guy u such a loser
What a good question, one cret of malt
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kfed4ril(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
gaby:
The Redweewees are coming for you...

Forget your looks and what you think you have...you can neither buy nor force love.

If she loves you not, there's nothing you can do about it but to move on.

That man wey you dey call ugly slowpoke so, na Michael Jackson for her eyes.

That's what love does. It is inexplicable...
Lol
Point of correction
It’s money not love.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by luizpippo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please send the cover of the book again it's not clear

Thats just a joke post.

Coined from primary school mathematics, English, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning books author, Ugo C. Ugo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Gamesmart: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

And so?

But you broke?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by sakanifemi123(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
bro, if you want to last longer on earth never put woman attitude on top head, woman can Bleep up anytime.... plenty girls dey outside looking for prospect suitor, among those girl looking for guys to date, you will get one that won't cheat on you and long distance in relationships is not encouraging..
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Mide3367: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
the various am in your English is so confusing and frustrating. What happened to using I'm or I am? Bro..?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by OvertheTop(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2022
luizpippo:

Thats just a joke post.

Coined from primary school mathematics, English, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning books author, Ugo C. Ugo

WOW!
that's Part to Success booklet that Year......
Bros, You be Advance man o.

Tuale!
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by stacyadams: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin

Before u take Nigerian Girl serious,kindly remember the words of the great mosdii.....Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.........

Intact do the portraits of the wordings ,hang it on the wall, read it every day as u leave for work..... angry
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Fredoh(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
yes, but i dont knw in the first place. ladies like defending themselves.
I mean no disrespect but they lack BALANCED SENSE OF JUSTICE.
Only few women don’t exhibit this character of eating their cakes and having it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.