Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44063 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by victorazy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by victorazy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nicepoker:
A good looking tall dark simp has been served breakfast. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by OvertheTop(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
eteebanky1:
Simp.....it is bound to happen mehn, she works in a bank

she dn see better customer wey dy financially okay, that can take care of her needs

I know your set na.....my wife must be a working class, my wife must be earning her own Money, I don't want a liability

everything dn end like this, your eyes dn clear.......ojooooooo, e pain you lol

Sooo...you are 100% sure that a House Wife Liability Woman will Keep the Kpekus intact for Only u?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Brighton1:
Stop being bais here. If your boyfriend off his phone for 2 days without genuine reason, how would you feel??

So na until the op see the ugly man gbola dey enter the girlfriend kpekus, you go believe abi??

Na man o. Nobi woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by OvertheTop(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
DavidHarry:

What's there to discuss ? Someone that has been keeping him off for days. Why are men like this for Christ's sake !

Don't be Deceived by the Name, she is a Lady.

Ladies most support ladies even when are at fault....

never Take Relationship advice from them...
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm bankers 99.9% cooperate olosho ni

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Atticusxsz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
OvertheTop:

Don't be Deceived by the Name, she is a Lady.

Ladies most support ladies even when are at fault....

never Take Relationship advice from them...

It seems he's new on this platform. He's welcome to experience and witness more of similar scenario. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Macgyver1: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrbasHH:
Hmmmm Brother man I think you should allow her to enjoy herself. Are you ready to wife her now ? You enter road from ogun to Lagos for that early morn morn; If to say you don die for road now wetin you go tell Baba God ehen? Zero your mind because all these girls you are seeing around 98% dey do runs. If you like kill yourself Ontop smelly pu**sy na you sabi.

You even dey cry self. See your big eyes.

Alaye fu*k the girl anyhow make you enjoy yourself to stupor no girl dey loyal for this generation. Who still dey love for this period self. Love ko! Love ni!

Be happy

Alaye smile

Thank God say you never marry am before you know say na olosho be your wife

That ugly man fit be your babe client for bank; you know all this thing with target target target

Oko olosho stop crying sir. Man shall not live by Pussy alone.

I like the last line lmao grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, ur own matter small, if i tell you my own nah to just dey open mouth. I dont think i can love any nigeria girl again.
tell us nah make we read you?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
Lol. best if luck sire
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by sirblend: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.

How old is her sugar daddy?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by chaloskyx: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
apologise to her tell her you wrongly accused her buy her gifts to win her over relegate her to side chick and continue with the relationship for like 3 years smashing her on a daily then breakup with her and focus on the main chick
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by misterjosh(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Baba move on, this one done return to the streets.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by oshionelecky: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

Be grateful you didn't end up with a public asset.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Cruziero75: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin

YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
So because you are tall and dark, that makes you deserving of the girl?

Who tall and dark help?

Which kine mentality be dis?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by CSTRR: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Also Ladies no send anybody now o.

Eyes dey red now.
Money is the only thing they want and they will do anything to get it.

Their body is their most valuable currency and they will use it to get what they want.

If you get small money, na woman go tire you for this Nigeria.
The things they would allow you do to them sexually, would baffle even you.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Samextreme: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Just free her, bankers are prostitute,

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Flame007: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wanna hack your girlfriend WhatsApp to see all her conversations or you wanna hack her complete phone and see all what's she's upto. Text message, all social media, phone calls contact me
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by CSTRR: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
oshionelecky:

Be grateful you didn't end up with a public asset.
Which woman no be public asset when push comes to shove?

Just last week, I turned down a married woman who wanted to sleep with me for money.

Times were hard, husband left, she needed money to take care of four kids.

And honestly, I already invited her to the hotel, bought drinks for her, but I couldn't go through with it due to her married status.

This happened just last week.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by drnoel: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, I'm sorry to say this but you're a simp for thinking a woman will remain loyal to you in your absence . Secondly, why are you expecting her to call you when it's crystal clear she's cheating on you with someone who's financially superior?

Better get a grip on yourself , and snap out of this self-imposed misery you're in because you'll only be doing yourself more harm than good. And lastly , I'll advice that you seek counsel of the Gidredpiller . Because he's in a better position to guide out of this confusion you're currently in undecided

You are the simp. Stop throwing insult and give reasonable advice
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by MideMrPossible: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

You for no approach them, you for let it slide and move on.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by austinelex: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, ur own matter small, if i tell you my own nah to just dey open mouth. I dont think i can love any nigeria girl again.
bro you so funny can you pls share ur experience with us
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2022
she don loose u for real. her secrets already exposed.. how do u manage long distance relationship on this our country??
where ladies can do anything for money and the way sex is been advertised anyhow.. u shd be happy u knew on time...
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by bepositive11: 3:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:
Bro, you have been served breakfast; that you have not caught a lady cheating on you doesn't erase the fact that she can cheat/ or is cheating on you. Know this and have peace: Ladies are not capable to love anyone, they don't love you!

You either forgive and move on.... Or just discharge her an move on but know this again: the next girl is not a saint!

Please don't generalise. Some men and women are incapable of love not all
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Dshocker(m): 5:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Who told you that she is your girlfriend?

Besides,dating a banker is by the grace of God, because the organisation puts a huge task of pressure on them,to meet up with their target and at the end,the only way to achieve this is to spread leg,though not all of them,but majority does this.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Dshocker(m): 5:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:
I haven't seen any Uber driver using SUV Lexus LX with an elderly man on starch native before.

Why would she off her phone for 2 days without telling me her boyfriend her whereabout??

There is light in her area to always charge her phone. Infact the nature of her job requires more light to operate. So why did she off her phone??

I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud. At least I'm suppose to know her whereabout.

I don't believe she could cheat on me. I'm loosing my mind.

Guy shut up for once naaaa,must i kill you before you go close mouth?...

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by charlsecy(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:
I just love her unconditionally
There is nothing like unconditional love ever...
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by tubolancer(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2022
CSTRR:

Which woman no be public asset when push comes to shove?

Just last week, I turned down a married woman who wanted to sleep with me for money.

Times were hard, husband left, she needed money to take care of four kids.

And honestly, I already invited her to the hotel, bought drinks for her, but I couldn't go through with it due to her married status.

This happened just last week.
AKIIKA
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by CSTRR: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2022
tubolancer:
AKIIKA
What does that mean?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:

That's why we keep shouting that gender on nairaland we are not misogynist, that gender eh.. bang and move, you can give them the world but she will still be roaming with a church rat
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
MrbasHH:
Hmmmm Brother man I think you should allow her to enjoy herself. Are you ready to wife her now ? You enter road from ogun to Lagos for that early morn morn; If to say you don die for road now wetin you go tell Baba God ehen? Zero your mind because all these girls you are seeing around 98% dey do runs. If you like kill yourself Ontop smelly pu**sy na you sabi.

You even dey cry self. See your big eyes.

Alaye fu*k the girl anyhow make you enjoy yourself to stupor no girl dey loyal for this generation. Who still dey love for this period self. Love ko! Love ni!

Be happy

Alaye smile

Thank God say you never marry am before you know say na olosho be your wife

That ugly man fit be your babe client for bank; you know all this thing with target target target

Oko olosho stop crying sir. Man shall not live by Pussy alone.
A very good redpiller

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.