Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44069 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
That man you called ugly man obviously connected her to that job, you think is easy to be a staff of GTB, even people with good grade are finding it difficult

That aside, the ugly man is giving her the best style of sex you ever imagine and you're crying like Sissy, you fall my hands

You invested in a lady and you're crying, yes you should be crying, it's not your responsibilities to be caring for gf, she owed you no apology for your dumb responsibility

That lady is a lost meat, she's not leaving the ugly man yet, even if you force to marry her, you gonna share her kpekus with the ugly man

DM me let me build your heart for you

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kollins11: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
GOD, who is breeding all these SIMPS??

Nawa oo!! Weak men truly dey this life oo

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by usagee36: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria men with women problem grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by godliman: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.
Are you sure he isn't female?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by nedekid: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oga, if you have a girlfriend in present day Nigeria you have not married, there is 90% likelihood she has someone else fucking her as backup or suger daddy.
2003 I was doing business with one man in ikeja. He had a huge bongalow as his office and house. As in 1 room there was office, the other living quarters.
I was with him in the office when this beauty brought her fiance to introduce to her "uncle" for marriage. After he spoke to them advicing them to be tolerant in marriage bla bla bla. He told the guy to excuse us while he adviced the lady. Happy boy go parlor as uncle don promise to join finance the wedding.
Omo as boy commot, not minding say I de there na so this lady come my guy side, commot him gbola start to give am bj! Omo I get up excuse myself.
When him bank manager or account officer (both married women) come nko, that one na steady nacking.
Bottomline, don't wound yourself ontop woman, abi don't you know most married women "do" too? The cheater na the one them catch.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by iTearHerToto: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.
Congrats bro.
You just found yourself a cum bag. Now no more marriage plans just cum cum cum till the hole never fills then move on to the next. I'm happy for you bro smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by eteebanky1: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Simp.....it is bound to happen mehn, she works in a bank

she dn see better customer wey dy financially okay, that can take care of her needs

I know your set na.....my wife must be a working class, my wife must be earning her own Money, I don't want a liability

everything dn end like this, your eyes dn clear.......ojooooooo, e pain you lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by kunle75(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

Ogbeni face front, welcome to our world me self chop my breakfast like that sometimes ago.
Those species no need to be pitying at all.
You go dey alright las las.

Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Spandau: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you discuss with her?
A car dropped her and you quickly concluded that she's cheating..
Well-done..keep concluding and bringing your issues here..

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided

Gaslighter. Manipulative creatures. There is nothing to discuss. It's simple logic. She was clearly cheating. It's not rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by OvertheTop(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.

she is a Lady.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by phemmyfour: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

She no send you....you just get dumped. Get the pieces of your heart and move on

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by kenechukwuori(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
God said my son give me your ❤️, but you refused and gave it to human being. Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrbasHH:
Hmmmm Brother man I think you should allow her to enjoy herself. Are you ready to wife her now ? You enter road from ogun to Lagos for that early morn morn; If to say you don die for road now wetin you go tell Baba God ehen? Zero your mind because all these girls you are seeing around 98% dey do runs. If you like kill yourself Ontop smelly pu**sy na you sabi.

You even dey cry self. See your big eyes.

Alaye fu*k the girl anyhow make you enjoy yourself to stupor no girl dey loyal for this generation. Who still dey love for this period self. Love ko! Love ni!

Be happy

Alaye smile

Thank God say you never marry am before you know say na olosho be your wife

That ugly man fit be your babe client for bank; you know all this thing with target target target

Oko olosho stop crying sir. Man shall not live by Pussy alone.
You are really bash.. grin grin

The guy seems jobless..to have time to go track a woman that early mor mor from Ogun of all places.. cheesy

As men we usually see these red flags and signals, but remain adamant till it becomes obvious.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Spandau: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

My guy, first off, that your lady had been a player from the get go. A corporate call girl. That is how she got her career intact. Same reason I never made any move on girls working in corporate environments. I worked in one and I know exactly what goes down in those settings. If it's not a high profile client, it's going to be a randy and dangerous boss. So:

1. She is pissed because you caught her. That is why is refused to call to explain. There is nothing to explain again. You got her.

2. Do not bother to call her again. If you do, she will tell you how stupid you are for making those James Bond moves and that you did not catch the other man on top of her. She will bend your mind, twist reality. It's called gaslighting. She will make you feel stupid.
3. Move on
4. Move on
5. No think am. Move on
6. It's painful, but suck it up and move on
7. MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Munzy14(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
nedekid:
Oga, if you have a girlfriend in present day Nigeria you have not married, there is 90% likelihood she has someone else fucking her as backup or suger daddy.
2003 I was doing business with one man in ikeja. He had a huge bongalow as his office and house. As in 1 room there was office, the other living quarters.
I was with him in the office when this beauty brought her fiance to introduce to her "uncle" for marriage. After he spoke to them advicing them to be tolerant in marriage bla bla bla. He told the guy to excuse us while he adviced the lady. Happy boy go parlor as uncle don promise to join finance the wedding.
Omo as boy commot, not minding say I de there na so this lady come my guy side, commot him gbola start to give am bj! Omo I get up excuse myself.
When him bank manager or account officer (both married women) come nko, that one na steady nacking.
Bottomline, don't wound yourself ontop woman, abi don't you know most married women "do" too? The cheater na the one them catch.
Lol...you have seen things... grin grin

Them no fit deceive you...I have this man as friend..Call any big man in my state, this my friend I call chief will dial his contact in your presence..His paroles made me realize a lot..Witnessed a lot..

Fear women, especially those that grew up in dysfunctional homes, poor moral upbringing, poverty and entitled mentality ladies...

If you like put 50 rings on her finger, just pray she is intelligent, satisfied with what she has so far,has the fear of God in her, respect for herself, the man in her life etc...Because so long as she is good looking, men richer than you, more handsome, influential than you will hit on her.

But the above qualities in her will help her avoid temptation...My parents told me this when I was growing, now I am a man, wetin I don see, experience the shake me...But the bible will say in the book of proverbs, follow your father's Instruction and keep the laws of your mother.

I remember going to see a senior man when I needed his attestation to a form, I met him outside his corridor fingering his semi-naked babe, I excused myself...He said don't worry stay let me sign it...The babe no worry her self join... undecided

A man who respects such lady will atleast tidy her in privacy..Not comfortably in The presence of another human.. angry

Nothing wey this money no go cause.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by nedekid: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...you have seen things... grin grin

Them no fit deceive you...I have this man as friend..Call any big man in my state, this my friend I call chief will dial his contact in your presence..His paroles made me realize a lot..Witnessed a lot..

Fear women, especially those that grew up in dysfunctional homes, poor moral upbringing, poverty and entitled mentality ladies...

If you like put 50 rings on her finger, just pray she is intelligent, satisfied with what she has so far,has the fear of God in her, respect for herself, the man in her life etc...Because so long as she is good looking, men richer than you, more handsome, influential than you will hit on her.

But the above qualities in her will help her avoid temptation...My parents told me this when I was growing, now I am a man, wetin I don see, experience the shake me...But the bible will say in the book of proverbs, follow your father's Instruction and keep the laws of your mother.

I remember going to see a senior man when I needed his attestation to a form, I met him outside his corridor fingering his semi-naked babe, I excused myself...He said don't worry stay let me sign it...The babe no worry her self join... undecided

A man who respects such lady will atleast tidy her in privacy..Not comfortably in The presence of another human.. angry

Nothing wey this money no go cause.
Well said..

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Ekzoba(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry dude but you have to move on with your life.It may be hard but that's the best thing to do.
Goodvibes8:

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
OvertheTop:

she is a Lady.....
really? But his clown name is fenandez, i taught fenandez is male, like man utd player bruno fenandez

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.

I think I'm gonna need your mama's phone number.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Oyiboman69: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
rickpat:
hear her side of the whole thing first...it's left for you to believe or not...don't conclude like that

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by aquame: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Alaye you don chop breakfast be that grin dump the silly ass girl except you want to be a SIMPle man
Goodvibes8:

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by DavidHarry(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you discuss with her?
A car dropped her and you quickly concluded that she's cheating..
Well-done..keep concluding and bringing your issues here..

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided

What's there to discuss ? Someone that has been keeping him off for days. Why are men like this for Christ's sake !

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Vickieolsen(f): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrbasHH:
Hmmmm Brother man I think you should allow her to enjoy herself. Are you ready to wife her now ? You enter road from ogun to Lagos for that early morn morn; If to say you don die for road now wetin you go tell Baba God ehen? Zero your mind because all these girls you are seeing around 98% dey do runs. If you like kill yourself Ontop smelly pu**sy na you sabi.

Alaye fu*k the girl anyhow make you enjoy yourself to stupor no girl dey loyal for this generation. Who still dey love for this period self. Love ko! Love ni!

Be happy

Alaye smile

That ugly man fit be your babe client for bank; you know all this thing with target target target

Please disregard the advise above. I'm sorry you had to go through such a heartbreak, however please forgive her and move on rather than staying with her for a revenge that might backfire at the end. Meet with her and ask for closure on why she cheated as this will help you avoid glearing pitfalls in your quest to love and be loved again. Don't be hard on yourself, love will turn up fine for you soonest as you seek God diligently in that regard. Avoid being alone for now, stay close to trusted friends and family. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by OvertheTop(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
Guy! I can see you are not doing bad as man, pls, go to ur village or Facebook hook up to start convo with a decent educated lady n get urself ready to wife her in a short while to avoid this kind of heartbreak.

Sorry man, this type of heartbreak pain alot, you will be shivering n expecting to meet ur girl at home but in d end is not.

While doing d hook up things, avoid any ladies below 25yrs of age abeg.

You mean the Retired Ones....Right?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by kepstone: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are pathetically shameless to say this kind of a thing, do you know what serious relationship is all about.if the person I plan to marry is not faithful to me in relationship I doubt I can take her to the alter. So because he is not married to her she owes him no fidelity.
Do you even know what marriage is all about, to me it's the height of disrespect for a lady not to be loyal to the person she is in relationship with, it's a sign that she will cheat in marriage. Don't be decieved any lady who can't prove her fidelity to you while in relationship or courtship won't do so in marriage. Most of this girls do do with the notion of keeping their options open in case of disappointment. No wonder they say naija girls are incapable of love. I am out of dating any Nigerian girl for now... I have had my own fair share... To me it look like guyz are becoming more faithful than ladies and girls even married women are not exempted. Wow betides any nigga that will give his heart to the Nigerian female gender in relationship. The so-called selfish ungrateful girls, entitled mentality, ego and bad manners we have in this our girls. Truly women plenty, wives are very scarse.
My ex got pregnant for another guy, while I was faithful to her in almost 3 years relationship and made so much sacrifices for her, I learnt my lesson the hard way...
If she can't be faithful she is not yours.
I love means, I love you and respect you enough not to hurt your feelings and to value what we share together. Till then alaye you have not found love in this shemales if this country.... NAija girls which way, greed, materialistic long throat, poverty and lack of character is destroying our ladies.... Every girl out there is just entitled...
Worse case is men are even busy funding this lifestyle. You see a girl whose not working using iPhone 12 with empty skull.
Guys stop dating liabilities and leeches...
My new girlfriend is Mula$$$

I love you Mula$$$$
franchasng:
A girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't owe you fidelity until you officially marry him or her.

When will you guys learn that dating or relationship is not marriage where you are legally entitled to your partner's fidelity?

Until you pay a girl's dowry and marry her officially, she does not owe you fidelity because you can still dump her if you find a better girl for no justifiable reason.

So quit this crocodile tears and be a man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by cowardafonja: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

To whoz u slap just dey hungry me. Which one be devil u know and Satan u don't know? Oloaho dey fvck one sugar daddy for ur front and another 20 for ur back, u dey here dey console yourself because she no dey bill u. She suppose dey bill in the first place. Legitimate work don finish? When I look at some of u, I only wonder how petty a simp can be. Spits

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
OOhhhhhhhhhh
Pele oooooo
I know how it feels sha because have been there

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrbasHH:

Be happy

Alaye smile

grin grin grin grin grin

Chaii

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lmao Omo to be a player sweet die, just dey knack knack other people girlfriend with no apologies

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by MrMacinterchi1: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

You're expecting a call from someone that isn't sorry of her did ? you are on a long thing o

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Aaay: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go get you some money and fuvvvkk them all

Stop being a simp stop thinking about liabilities you can acquire with money

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

SIMP
SIMP
SIMP
You have a very very very Low SELF-ESTEEM

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.