Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44068 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Lacash: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.
My candid advice to you man is to zero ur mind on it, kode sheemi. That’s one spanner loss grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by ScotMisile: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Boys have spoken. Now, let the elder speak....

Sorry, for your pain. It's actually painful. All those saying move on..
Have nothing to tell you. Why not reach out to her instead of dying a painful death.
Even, if it's a mutual meeting, call her and hear her out. This will help you heal better.
Tho, she will lie, sometimes, but still call her for a meeting, maybe over the weekend.

This sh..t hurts like the death of a loved one.

So, help yourself and discuss your pains with her with the intention of dumping her anytime tmrw.

Sincerely, don't leave the relationship now... That's foolishness. Talk to her, sustain the relationship, but don't spend on her for now.

She will gradually open up and even tell you the style they did at the long run.

Girls are easy to relate with just have the right language, they will tell you everything.

No man alive can take away my woman ooo last las you will hurt yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by okoroemeka(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
that is the free open mindset needed to cope with women of nowadays,if you still believe a woman's pussy is meant for you only then you are still naive,a woman is yours truly when she is your house and on top of your bed,if she steps outside she is not yours anymore,stressing, fighting and taking unnecessary risks to impress a woman and be a good humble man has been relegated to knights in the middle ages,I like women no doubt about that but I cannot drive from ogun to Lagos at 4am in the morning just to check on a babe,that is very risky for love nowadays,the op has also sadly found out that keeping yourself holy for a Nigeria woman has also been dumped in the antiquity trash bin of the Egyptian museum,I will enjoy any babe I fancy I don't care,life is too short I beg.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Sukkyy2010: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
Mtcheww Irrational utterances

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol. I finally gave up on women two days ago after I already gave up on them on Saturday from previously giving up in them long ago. cheesy
Nigeria girls will surprise you until your last day on earth, don't worry.

One girl came to visit my neighbor(lets say tunde) last Friday, the guy leave the girl go dey with him guys for hotel lounge. The hor.ny girl went upstairs to Bleep a guy(Michael) he just met that evening. Everything was on code. Michael kept to himself.

Just on Tuesday, another guy (Obi) that lives in the same flat with Tunde (a different room) slept with the girl also while the guy was not around. Obi as the Bleep boy he was couldn't keep to himself and told Michael. Michael let his own cat out of the bag and they laughed over it.

If I read this somewhere I'll doubt it. I'm glad it happened before me. And it's for my own education.
YOU CANT OWN A WOMAN.
know this and rest.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by deflover(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

u are a SIMP
ladies hate SIMPS

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kingcalls: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.

The person u quoted is a woman not a man

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by VirileNelly2420: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Na who fine boy epp?

Oga go and make money so that you can bang any woman you want wether married or single grin
ha, which one be weda married or single kwa?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kingcalls: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

I dont even know how to describe ur mimurism ....grin grin , the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know grin so whats the need again, whatelse will the angel u dont know do ? Whats the difference between the devil u know and the angel u dont know when the devil u know is already cheating grin grin u are not smart guy

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Donaluta(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Una dey shame me... Most men dey Bleep up... Oboi knackerna wetin no good ... Post different girls on your status ... Write I'm single and free.. no more toxic women around me.. then watch her beg you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Ofadaman(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
So fine boy na Wetin u carry for head, Is Ned Nwoko fine, but see how he collect the babe from that fine boy she was seeing and paid him off.

Better get sense, chase money and value not women , time you should be studying to improve your earnings or hustling ,you spend it with women who will leave u once someone else comes up.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by mapet: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Reality is She's not your Girlfriend..... You're one of her flings.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by flokii: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your height, good looks or dick size won't make a girl stay faithful to you.. it's her personality that'll determine that. People especially women who tell lies comfortably can't be trusted, even if she is the cutest bla bla bla you'e been with, such a person will still cheat.
It's very hard to find and meet decent girls nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Eastcaostboy: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Boi calm down. You ar tall and have good physique and you have the time doing such followup to that street girl, and you still have mob, haba. She should be the one chasing you around. See boi, you need to correct that shit fast, don't call her again let her be the one to call you bring out your A-game now man-up boi and stop making mockery of the real neggaz. Pay less attention to that bitch ignore and which her chase you around

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by drlateef: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

You love her unconditionally bla bla bla. Why have you not married her? Any unmarried woman is a public property until the knot is tied.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
drlateef:

You love her unconditionally bla bla bla. Why have you not married her? Any unmarried woman is a public property until the knot is tied.

Nothing sure. She fit still become public property after marrying her. Even if you marry her as a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Collins4u1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bankers promiscuity is second to none.
From a banker turned Uber driver I met in Abuja.
They work from office to hotel, both married ones are not spared in this quest for cheap orgasm

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kazeem47(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Breakfast na national cake
Breakfast na national moi-moi

You go chop your own
I go chop my own.
Everybody chop their own.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by tightpussy156: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
man up guy dont be a coward.you have a PROSTITUTE thinking YOU have the best girlfriend.that what you get when you carry woman for head.see the pussy is meant for all.the earlier you get that into your dawn brain.even those bitches Will tell you the same.married women all Bleep around.out 100 % it only 1% are loyal.the rest are WHORES.Just imagine SINCE Sunday receiving steady Fucking you wan kill ursef upon smelly and wide pussy.waste products.that is the one you saw.what of the one you didn't see.if you carry woman matter for head you go commit suicide.forget the bitch move on.she is a PUBLIC DOG.PUSSY meant for all.who quote me for saying TRUTH hug transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by afrodoc2: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
I haven't seen any Uber driver using SUV Lexus LX with an elderly man on starch native before.

Why would she off her phone for 2 days without telling me her boyfriend her whereabout??

There is light in her area to always charge her phone. Infact the nature of her job requires more light to operate. So why did she off her phone??

I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud. At least I'm suppose to know her whereabout.

I don't believe she could cheat on me. I'm loosing my mind.

Is this not the same girl that always gives you attitude and refuses to answer your calls if you don’t give her money immediately she asks for it?

Now you caught her cheating and she is still giving you attitude and refusing to answer your calls.

Oga you just dodged a bullet so why are you now losing your mind?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Longerhanger(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
If na man, thy will start shouting MEN ASCUM.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Alabo7978(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
you're a fool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Alabo7978(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

calm down...
act like you're fine, still continue to vibe with her but relegate her to a side chick.
marry someone else, that will be the best shocker...

women who are

bankers,
air hostess
receptionists
nurses
actresses will likely cheat.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Steve0979(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guy man say him fine dark and con get body join aaaaaaahhhhhhhh as wear u head dey pain

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Oceanjagaban: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

You are policing her too much and you are being too overprotective that's why she doesn't like you....carry your tall,dark self go sit down for one side...jonzing man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Firstcitizen: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Any relationship with a Nigerian woman should be considered an open relationship.Nigerian ladies of this generation are not loyal oh.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Blacksavage: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bro leave her alone and live your life abeg..
That's the reason I don't take this girls seriously..
You can never change them..they will still do what is their mind

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by drlateef: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chuvin22:

Nothing sure. She fit still become public property after marrying her. Even if you marry her as a virgin.

He has no right to come here to complain until a contract to be with each other alone is made.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
OP you must be a learner to take any bank lady serious.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by friendl: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
9ja ladies are never faithful ,.,

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by iamtizziano1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Most Lagos girls are hookup girl......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.