Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (43959 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Hannover(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
You have been served Yam and Stew Date Lagos girls at your own risk!!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by robinsoncrosoe: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Take your L and move on sir
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nilx: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
So here is the Thing, i wish’s i could give more advice or insight but ahi, I gotta laugh............

Stupid!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by abobote: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
You haven't seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by elantraceey(f): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
The same girlfriend that lacks patience and gives attitude when you don't give her what she wants? Sorry o.

Where them dey see this kind of men to date self?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by chukwuibuipob: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
grin better nor kill Urself on top of Useless free thing.Move on.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by crossbreedwears(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2022
You never make any sense in your comments
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you discuss with her?
A car dropped her and you quickly concluded that she's cheating..
Well-done..keep concluding and bringing your issues here..

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Chyma231(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2022
[ another olosho don drop comment ....ndi ara !!!]Did you discuss with her?
A car dropped her and you quickly concluded that she's cheating..
Well-done..keep concluding and bringing your issues here..

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by elganzar(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Brighton1:
Stop being bais here. If your boyfriend off his phone for 2day without genuine reason, how would you feel??

So na until the op see the ugly man gbola dey enter the girlfriend kpekus, you go believe abi??

You get time dey quote her__ I think she actually believes she's making sense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Countersam(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

Bobo please leave that runs girl banker with the old man. That's how they go about tarnishing other good banker girls'image. Relax and sip your alcohol, you will get who deserves you.
You are a good man, for not cheating on her thunder will fire her kpekus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.
if you them like Bleep my woman. I no get time to go check anyone in next city, even the one wey I dey knack must come to my area , women aren't with the headache, the earlier you know. The better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by richmanrichard: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off if you can't reason deep..how is she wrong?
I only gave a suggestion and you are already crying..boy get that nonsense out of my mention..
comrade SLIDE OFF. grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off if you can't reason deep..how is she wrong?
I only gave a suggestion and you are already crying..boy get that nonsense out of my mention..
comrade SLIDE OFF.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by heniford2: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Never take any Nigerian girl ur dating serious oh grin in Nigeria nothing like true love all na eye service undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
it's about U having the looks bro
do U have the money
U really need to brace urself bro

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

And you jump straight to this conclusion. People like you have trust issues o
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by blackparadise: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.
maybe them Neva expose their secret cheat to him..he is a simp too, u know some ladies pretend a lots so you won't fill they are cheating, so that he will think they are loyal..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by treatise: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
You said the man is ugly ? Isokay

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by DryMouth: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Na who fine boy epp?

Oga go and make money so that you can bang any woman you want wether married or single grin
Leave am!
Make him dey there dey say fine boy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by seeker121(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Oga that's why I always tell pple to make provisions for the worst in a relationship.Girls nowadays don't worth it and let me tell you pple that left you didn't just wake up that day to take such decision they have left you emotionally long ago waiting to let you know physically at any slightest provocation or mistakes.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Mumu simp. angry

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Gee64: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Take heart.
You've not married her yet.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by adabaraabdul: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Man up. You shld ve glad you caught her red handed. Forget all the Sacrifices and all you done for her. Time to move on. She is not the one. She doesn't even show remorse. If she comes back you can keep her for fun and thats all. Not easy but a man's got to be a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Evidenx(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

I thought you caught her in bed with another man. You messed the whole thing up by not finding out from her and to see her reactions,rather you jumped into conclusion.
But even if you are right,don't worry to much,move on,good guys always meet the bad ladies first. your true love is closer to you than you think,open ur eyes wide.
WATCH AND PRAY.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2022
It's a normal thing for a woman to cheat for her interests. The guy you call ugly and elderly, probably has the kind of money she wants. And I'd tell you this, no body deserves to be loved unconditionally, except your kids. Now that you've known that she's cheating on you, I think it best you enter the dating market once again. With the way you feel now, it's unhealthy to still cling to her.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by LikeAking: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Simp!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Sholaco: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Hahahahahaha, you should know that most bankers having affairs with these elderly men because of their fat bank account, this type of relationship help most of them to keep their banking job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by mrdino(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Now that you have found out who she truly is, you should be grateful to God that you haven't married her. Do the right thing by moving on, any attempt to entertain her calls or explanation will leave you open to her manipulations.

Cheating is a habit that's very difficult to break, do not allow her back, unless you are prepared for more heartbreaks.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Solidkay(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Avoid any serious relationship with any Lagos babe, both mainland and island.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Bryan88(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

u jst hav to let go and move on bro.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by udemzyudex(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Sorry,life goes on.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by kamzibobo(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Putin will decipline her!!! Contact him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.