Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. (5485 Views)

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let him invite her and sleep with her again to reverse the curse. Or has his dick stopped working too?
That will be really bad.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Ocholu: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon:
lol, when we said you ppl should rebuke unholy sex because it not only biological, physically but spiritually.. ..

Please enlighten me more.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Eranders(f): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Let him invite her and sleep with her again to reverse the curse. Or has his dick stopped working too?
That will be really bad.

Really? Was it a curse? And if so, how can sleeping with her again reverse it. Please throw more light.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Eranders(f): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Please enlighten me more.

Holy sex? Sex is sex, there is no holy or unholy sex abeg.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Izprince(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Ikorodu tinder swindler ... The guy dey scam you, if u like go borrow money gee am, ur eyes go clear.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Ocholu: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Eranders:

Holy sex? Sex is sex, there is no holy or unholy sex abeg.

I tire oh!
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by dayabiuuku: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Even palmwine tappers don't climb all trees, they just hiss and ignore some trees when they see them!

Do your due diligence before relating with someone, most times it's not only the girls fault,

Their spirits, both the man and woman might not be compatible, that's just it.

Some have strong spirits while some have weak spirits, if their spirits don't connect, then it's a big issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Mtschewwww: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Your bestie seriously offended a lady from the marine world who reported him to their kingdom.
Now this lady he met at the bank was not a coincidence. She was on a program to retaliate or payback what was decided in her world against your friend.
She is a human and a spirit..She is a serpent that just accomplished her mission on him. The sperm he deposited into her during the sex is being used against him already because she submitted it to her kingdom (the marine kingdom). They used the sperm to monitor him.
So this is not the issue of spiritual husband (which she has) or the case of her having a bad luck. It is a case of payback or vengeance.
She came to destroy his finances and also to inflict sickness on him that would lead him to his early grave. Such sickness kills slowly. It may take few months....
The only solution is for him to go to a church that prays in full deliverance and he would be delivered.
1. He would be separated from the spirit girl
2. His sperm that is currently (in their coven) being used against him would be restored back to him.
3. He needs to be in Christ fully and run away from ladies for now because they (marine) would still be sending their female agents to him for sometime to lure him again.
NB: he is loosing weight rapidly because the girl inflicted sickness inside him. There are serpents already living inside him which is being used to monitor anything he does.
4. You (Eranders) should be prayerful also because you would be monitored too by this spirit beings as you closely associate with him.
Let him go to a prayerful church (Pentecostal) that are into deliverance and he would be delivered.
My suggestion is weird but is 101% fact!

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Eranders(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Mtschewwww:
Your bestie seriously offended a lady from the marine world who reported him to their kingdom.
Now this lady he met at the bank was not a coincidence. She was on a program to retaliate or payback what was decided in her world against your friend.
She is a human and a spirit..She is a serpent that just accomplished her mission on him. The sperm he deposited into her during the sex is being used against him already because she submitted it to her kingdom (the marine kingdom). They used the sperm to monitor him.
So this is not the issue of spiritual husband (which she has) or the case of her having a bad luck. It is a case of payback or vengeance.
She came to destroy his finances and also to inflict sickness on him that would lead him to his early grave. Such sickness kills slowly. It may take few months....
The only solution is for him to go to a church that prays in full deliverance and he would be delivered.
1. He would be separated from the spirit girl
2. His sperm that is currently (in their coven) being used against him would be restored back to him.
3. He needs to be in Christ fully and run away from ladies for now because they (marine) would still be sending their female agents to him for sometime to lure him again.
NB: he is loosing weight rapidly because the girl inflicted sickness inside him. There are serpents already living inside him which is being used to monitor anything he does.
4. You (Eranders) should be prayerful also because you would be monitored too by this spirit beings as you closely associate with him.
Let him go to a prayerful church (Pentecostal) that are into deliverance and he would be delivered.
My suggestion is weird but is 101% fact!

Wahala be like bicycle

Snake in him? Nawa ooo... Dis one weak me oh.

Well thanks for your advise, I'll show him your post.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Mtschewwww: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2022
Eranders:

Wahala be like bicycle

Snake in him? Nawa ooo... Dis one weak me oh.

Well thanks for your advise, I'll show him your post.
It may sound funny but it is reality. The snake is a spiritual one. He might be feeling some kind of moving objects inside his body hence the ailment. The objects moves inside his body like a worm. It moves, stops for a while and then continues. That's the spiritual serpent inflicted inside him. If he goes to any strong deliverance minister, they would tell him that there is a serpentine spirit already inside him. When he gets delivered through prayer, the serpent will leave him totally and he will be free from the clutches of the marine power. God will certainly deliver him and he needs to be more closer to God this time around.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by Eranders(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Mtschewwww:

It may sound funny but it is reality. The snake is a spiritual one. He might be feeling some kind of moving objects inside his body hence the ailment. The objects moves inside his body like a worm. It moves, stops for a while and then continues. That's the spiritual serpent inflicted inside him. If he goes to any strong deliverance minister, they would tell him that there is a serpentine spirit already inside him. When he gets delivered through prayer, the serpent will leave him totally and he will be free from the clutches of the marine power. God will certainly deliver him and he needs to be more closer to God this time around.

Amen ohhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by muzidon(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Its not a spuritual attack..... There are mere trials from God, for u to return to him
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Eranders:

Really? Was it a curse? And if so, how can sleeping with her again reverse it. Please throw more light.
Whatever it was he she sleep with her to reverse it. As for throwing more light, i don't have enough for myself talk more of more to throw. Therefore I won't be throwing any light.
Re: My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. by lalasticcala: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Eranders:
Advise please.

He is my crush turned bestie and has never made sexual Advance towards me, so I believe he is well mannered.

But we all have things we can not resist.

Apparently he met someone he liked, made his move and it turned badly.

Advise please. Keep your sarcasm aside.
i like your kind of person, please can you do me a favor, can we be friends?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! / Omo! Broke Man No Suppose Dey Gym oooo! / My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.