Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86432 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I think I get it now. A guy posted on twitter that guys should ask their gfs what's happening in Ukraine so they can see what they are dating so the op decided to stage chats and create a thread.

Like I said, anything to bring down and degrade women is in Vogue here. It's impossible not to know what Ukraine is.
Lol, Don’t mind these guys jare
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tonididdy(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
I saw this thread and I asked my girlfriend about Ukraine just now. grin

She said Ukraine is a European country but doesn't know what's happening there. Na she come dey ask me again. I explained briefly and she said "I am in Nigeria, what's my business with what's happening in Ukraine? Who Ukraine epp" grin

I just weak.
Lol grin
Keep her more informed, she will grow an intrest.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Vyolet(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin grin grin “most of em” i said. in-fact forget Ukraine matter. Ask them what is the impact of deregulation policy of the downstream sector in Nigeria. Na there you go know
Lol, the fact that you think knowing this impact makes you smart is enough reason to call you dumb.
Do you know how ignorant you would look when you are in the midst of people discussing fashion or movie production, or things you generally don’t have interest in?

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Lewiseze1988(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!
Jennyclay but why take it personal,u know sey girs r not that current.their interest is on urgent 2k,3k...

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Legend44(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Not everyone is aware of what's going on internationally... I'm sure your gf know or have knowledge about both countries but don't know there's an ongoing war btw them.
kyber:

She’s still an undergraduate
Studying Literature
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ViperAda: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I think I get it now. A guy posted on twitter that guys should ask their gfs what's happening in Ukraine so they can see what they are dating so the op decided to stage chats and create a thread.

Like I said, anything to bring down and degrade women is in Vogue here. It's impossible not to know what Ukraine is.
Yet another featherbrained Nigeria girl. Always making stupid insinuations for the dumbness of their gender.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Well, I guess you missed the part where she asked for the meaning of Ukraine... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by PencilBox: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

Yea Bro.

cheesy But how una take dey get this una statistics set?
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, Don’t mind these guys jare
here is the post. The op is just looking for clout.

One of those social engineered questions, trust misogynists to feed and choke on it. grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by seyz91(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
You said it all
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look who is talking? Do you have manners? If you do, you won't bring your girlfriend flaws here for frustrated people to degrade her.

Come and carry me out of this thread nah!!

Yeye boyfriend!!

Kyber!!!!pls stop responding to this psycho.....

Jennyclay!!!!whats so stupid bout him enlightening his babe or and informing people??

Stfu!!!!

Wouldn’t be surprised if u had nothing upstairs as well

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
Nonexisting:
Even some primary school pupils here in Owerri are discussing the war in Ukraine but your mumu girl only sabi shawarma. No wonder she bought you loaves of bread as valentine gift.

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Nigerians are not supposed to be concerned about what is happening between Russia and Ukraine.

They ought not to shook their mouths in a matter that doesn't concern them. They should learn from the Minister of foreign affairs.

Those on social media (esp Twitter) commenting like parrots be guided.

Yes we have citizens in Ukraine & even in Russia and Poland they should focus on evacuating them.

We have enough of insecurity in our hands to deal with already, the commenters should not add to it.

Still not an excuse not to know what's happening in world politics because it's mega miles away.

Tomorrow you will say Buhari is a slowpoke but you forget how a war mega miles away could affect Nigeria's economy and your pockets even.

It's good to know the source of a situation and how you can prepare yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Academic what ever is shit, it doesn't mean you are wise or open to life. School will never make you wise, the thing is girls this days are just both (academically 0%, wisdom of life 0%). All they think about is having a relationship or getting married or having children. Life is beyond this things

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Wambiz(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Korebrown Consults Limited
We offer;
* Tax Consultancy service
*Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
*Registration/Renewal of vehicle license
*Heavy duty truck permit
*Change of ownership
*Renewable/Driver's license procurement
*Local government emblem/stage carriage
*Processing of tax clearance card and certificate(FIRS, LIRS & OGRIS).
Looking forward for your patronage

WhatsApp#: 08030811482
Call only �: 08074471177

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

How can you say she is not dumb? Do you know her??

From the given evidence she defintiy appears daft though the so called boyfriend is quite silly for bringing this here.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by HereAtIt(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

I don’t take anything anyone says here to heart
We are all here for one purpose or the other

I like the way you've been responding to these critics. I see how mature and reasonable you are. You will make a good man/husband that's able to put his home into order.

Thumbs up man.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, I guess you missed the part where she asked for the meaning of Ukraine... lipsrsealed

That is impossible. OP staged the chat. More reason he is now getting defensive as insults done dey roll in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Archworld(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

~She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media~

Yeye boyfriend!!!

grin grin
Ladies will always defend their kind

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by otabuko(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
When we get problem. Them no dey know too.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by alphaNomega: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
And they should not fuçking bother. Those guys are racists

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ladycewhy(f): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
ViperAda:

Yet another featherbrained Nigeria girl. Always making stupid insinuations for the dumbness of their gender.

-Viper
Your real mother is the featherbrained. All the women in your generation both on your father and mother's side combined can't match up to me. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Akinh: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?
then boss u re still stupid ..because is their any record that Nigerians have died during the current situation in Ukraine?...u just mislead that poor lady and at the end ..what she's going to tell people is that Ukraine has killed lots of Nigerian youth...if u want to educate plz do it with valid method.we all have access to Internet perhaps u can tell her to open so,so so news and read a loud..shikena we play a lot in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by alphaNomega: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Archworld:

grin grin
Ladies will always defend their kind

Not everyone should be bothered, it's not a matter of gender! angry

Simpletons always find a way to twist any discussion into a gender, tribal or religious course

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
You brought it here so that then go insult the girl abi
How many of the white pple know the crisis that happens in Nigeria sef
Why some of una dey foolish like this
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Typical of a Nigerian girl, hopelessly ignorant.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by dododawa1: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
BUHARI war on his people,is enough to think about OTHERS.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ViperAda: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

I still don’t know what you NL boys gain by staging chats and all just to shame ladies, like is this how low y’all mentality is?
And if at all this is true, how many Ukrainians knew what happened in Nigeria during the endSARS protest that CNN covered?
You're such an idiot, no offense.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by infofta(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2022
How many Ukrainian women know about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by 99thEnemy(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Jeon:
war is going on between senior and junior brothers because of the devil of the world which is America the users...

This one has brought her Arewa Aboki Analysis .
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by rollywise(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

Nonsense!!!

You've spoken well but you for no end am with nonsense. For that alone, your original charger go blow today by 8pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.