Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86422 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Bahamas95(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2022
I saw this thread and I asked my girlfriend about Ukraine just now. grin

She said Ukraine is a European country but doesn't know what's happening there. Na she come dey ask me again. I explained briefly and she said "I am in Nigeria, what's my business with what's happening in Ukraine? Who Ukraine epp" grin

I just weak.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ladycewhy(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

For someone to ask what is Ukraine should be a sign that the chats was staged and not real.
I suspected that as well.

Like who will even ask that? Anything to degrade women is in vogue here so I won't be surprised that it's staged.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol. Very funny defence, but you tried. The truth is that the kind of news all over Nigeria is rubbish. It's more of entertainment alone. Very bad. Davido this, Wizkid that, bla bla. Not saying they shouldn't. I have been watching NL too, nothing about Ukraine until the war started. And suddenly, kids who know nothing and always booking the front page were just saying rubbish until we started correcting them.

I have read many of your comments too...lol..make a no talk. grin

Na fuc.k di.ck Pv.ssy talk dey move traffic and so NL dey serve you all. Also, hunger bad, so dem dey serve you roasted reptiles threads steadily. Lol. No worry yourself ...dem go soon serve today's doze. cheesy
Please shut up!! If you have nothing to say. Shut up!!

I have contributed and dished out mature advice on every section here... So my dear shut up!!

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Kelvin3476: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Even some primary school pupils here in Owerri are discussing the war in Ukraine but your mumu girl only sabi shawarma. No wonder she bought you loaves of bread as valentine gift.
OUR OWERRI IS VERY CIVILIZED

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Testimony1988(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

M telling you
And they all have android phones
But the value of it to them is just to watch tiktok videos
funny.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Wetin some Naija girls know before? If not slaying, posting edited and filtered pictures on social media, spending their time on frivolities and so on.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by greggng: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
I can't even date or marry a woman that is not current with developments in the world .

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Lazenby007(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Jeon:

why nawaring ?

angry
because NA WAR dey happen

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jmichael1(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

same way 65% of nairalanders don't knw the actual cause of the war...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by klevotino: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Na person well done chop belle full Na they fit read comment, Not everyone in this country know about Ukraine and also know that Russia gave birth to Ukraine doing the war and the fall of the great USSR. A pray for peace of Ukraine because they can't stand Russia in this war. They are like fuel to a bigger war. Let pray for the whole world. What I am seeing is far more Ukraine..
Baawaa:
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by venabili: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?

Ask her who is beefing with Iyabo ojo currently or bobsrisky?

I'm sure you dont know the answer too. We have different area of interest. Doesnt make us dumb
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by BlaqFaze: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
This isn't about what it's happening in Ukraine alone, the DUMB thing doesn't know what Ukraine is....weather it's a country

or a pure water distribution company

or a condom brand undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Karemarealty288(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Am sure she is using the latest iPhone.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by anonymuz(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
my elder brother left there few months ago for Estonia. Let us keep praying for their lives.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Awoleesu(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Jeon:
war is going on between senior and junior brothers because of the devil of the world which is America the users...
Then by your analysis, the "senior brother" must be a very stupid one to have allowed an outsider (devil) make him rise in arms against his "junior" brother!

Anywhere in the world, big brothers are meant to look out for their younger siblings...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Psoul(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

If you have smart phone with data.
You can do Facebook, Whatsapp and other social media activities and you don't know at least a bit of this Ukraine/Russia issue that has taken over almost every other thing now, then you're dumb.

And this one has never heard of Ukraine before.
This is no longer the period of ignorance. You can stay in your room and know over 70% of activities going on around the globe.

If your data is only to do entertainment social media activities, then you're a pathetic soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I suspected that as well.

Like who will even asks that? Anything to degrade women is in vogue here so I won't be surprised that it's staged.
As in, Ukraine of all countries where thousands of Nigerians go every year to Study. There is no day I don’t see adverts everywhere about getting a Study Visa to Ukraine.
Lol
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by mymadam(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
And you think the olodo babe is dating a Socrates? For them to be dating without issues, they have so many things in common. Lion can't be hanging with goat, goats hang out together.

Wicked... Chai grin
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Tonyx5(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

Yeye boyfriend!!!
Did you read the part where she didn't know Ukraine is a country?

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ladycewhy(f): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

As in, Ukraine of all countries where thousands of Nigerians go every year to Study. There is no day I don’t see adverts everywhere about getting a Study Visa to Ukraine.
Lol
I think I get it now. A guy posted on twitter that guys should ask their gfs what's happening in Ukraine so they can see what they are dating so the op decided to stage chats and create a thread.

Like I said, anything to bring down and degrade women is in Vogue here. It's impossible not to know what Ukraine is.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
many don't even know what is going on in nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ybaby: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

What do you think?

Ok!

Have you asked your mum? Your sis? Your aunty?

Childish!

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ViperAda: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!
You're super dumb. How can a girl who uses an internet compliant phone not be aware of what goes on right from her bedroom?.
She would have had at least an idea if she clicked on the breaking news notifications that pops up on her phone.
There's no excuse for ignorance anymore, not when Pry school kids are top of the game, giving dumb hags like you a run for their money. You're just a perfect example of Nigeria girls having nothing to offer except sex. What else do Nigerian girls use a phone for other than nudity, requesting urgent 2k & watching films.
OP, dumb that girl. The quality of Education of your kids is at stake.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tonididdy(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

... My wife is different oh.
That's why I gbadu her the most.
Shes always involved in anything I'm involved in.
I explained to her in layman's terms what's going on, ever since she's being very involved, she's even asking me why the Russian President suddenly slowed down.lol you have to be an extra woman to notice this about the ukranian war

I like her enthusiasm and willingness to always learn, an opportunity she never had growing up.
She and my daughter sing along to all the animation theme songs you can think of. We both watch cartoons with our kid but her own na extra, sometimes she watches alone without my daughter grin
She loves crime documentaries too.

... Being a woman is not an excuse not to be informative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Tosin9119: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Fake chats!
when they don't have anything reasonable going on in their lives, they come up with fake stories and chats to degrade imaginary women they claim they are dating or about to date.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerians are not supposed to be concerned about what is happening between Russia and Ukraine.

They ought not to shook their mouths in a matter that doesn't concern them. They should learn from the Minister of foreign affairs.

Those on social media (esp Twitter) commenting like parrots be guided.

Yes we have citizens in Ukraine & even in Russia and Poland they should focus on evacuating them.

We have enough of insecurity in our hands to deal with already, the commenters should not add to it.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Revolva(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
That girls is an idiot with notin in her brain

Only to sit down watching comedy and Nollywood movies

How can someone of this information age not know what is going on in Ukraine

Shame to her

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Aydot351(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Listen to me!! You shouldn't have bring her flaws here. It should be private.

Look at SmellySperm and nonexisting comments, how do you feel about it? Look at how they're relegating your girlfriend. Abi you're happy?

May GOD not give me yeye boyfriend like you oo.. Hmmm..
Nah wetin dey tire me for woman matter be this, boys dey catch cruise mama don carry am for head
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Fego50(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Dullard boyfriend.....and you think you are intelligent.I pity for the lady dating you.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by toms55(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

M telling you
And they all have android phones
But the value of it to them is just to watch tiktok videos
you are so ignorant even the so called elites in America many of them dont know there is a country called Nigeria, that Africa has over 52 countries and not just one country is Africa. Our interests is different and doesn't mean they are dumb
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by geesilver(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
Your statistics based on Which data
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by onikoyikosoko: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

Nigerians are dying in Ukraine? Good they are dying , were they deaf , that war is coming ? They chose to stay , and expect FG to waste tax payers money to evacuate them......They better enjoy their Ukraine......

I have a niece schooling in Russia, called her before the war, to go Germany, and stay with my friend, that something terrible is about to happen, she didn't listen. I told her mum, she said, God is in control..... Now she is calling me up and down..... disturbing my peace. ... Do you know , what I told her? I said, Aja ti o ba na Sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.