Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86424 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
I can't stop laughing ooo
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:
Sorry bro. Your babe na olodo. Una dey try Sha grin
If na Rihanna belle now Dem ask some of em,u will hear their voice so loud

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Abeg why shifting Stands now

Stand on your grounds
You were doing more of the defending than the questioning
I still stand by my word, If you read my comment, I was very fair with you both.

Didn't I commend you for a job well done??

The problem I'm having with you, was for you bringing it here for people to ridicule her.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
angry
Jeon:

why nawaring ?

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
I still stand by my word, If you read my comment, I was very fair with you both.

Didn't I commend you for a job well done??

The problem I'm having with you, was for you bringing it here for people to ridicule her.

I didn’t bring her here to be ridiculed

But you know People would always make a fuss about even the most delicate issues
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by promisedeco(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?
Not knowing what's going on in Ukraine is excusable. But how can an undergraduate ask "what's Ukraine?" And she's an art student.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
promisedeco:

Not knowing what's going on in Ukraine is excusable. But how can an undergraduate ask "what's Ukraine?" And she's an art student.

E shock me o
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Polynek(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Some guys get time to argue with Woman shaa.
Maybe na cruise una de catch

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

She is in no subjection to know about Ukraine or any foreign matters
Unless she puts in interest
These same foreign matters that her own government have commented on severally, talking about the safety of her fellow citizens? Everyone on the internet knows, the news is everywhere online and even in newspapers. How can she NOT KNOW? Like she doesn’t follow at least ONE news outfit? This whole post must be a joke or she is obviously empty headed and obtuse for an adult, its just the truth, not an insult. Doesn’t take away anything from her.
Also, I never said knowledge of foreign matters was an enforced law even if we were all taught in school to take notice of the happenings all around us as literate citizens.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jeon(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Stop all the lies!! I still stand by my word.

You guys are just calling her a dumb girl. Now Let me tell you something.

Did you know most white folks have never heard of the word Nigeria, not to talk of Nigeria being a country.

Some white folks don't even know other African countries too by name. Yet they have access to phones and internet.

Just because she don't know Ukraine, you guys are bashing her. Hypocrites Nigerians!!

I blame the yeye boyfriend who doesn't have any regard for the girl by bringing her flaws here for lie Mohammed like you to comment.
Where are the lies and who am I telling a lie on? I hope I’m not conversing with one of these Nairaland wackos.
Relax. Not knowing about Ukraine is understandable and I wrote it in my previous reply. But you obviously didn’t read.
However not knowing what’s happening right now when all the newspapers and blogs on the internet carry the news everyday is a little worrisome for a literate adult.
It is either she is blind or she has a mental disability. The poster is yet to complete the story.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Where are the lies and who am I telling a lie on? I hope I’m not conversing with one of these Nairaland wackos.
Relax. Not knowing about Ukraine is understandable and I wrote it in my previous reply. But you obviously didn’t read.
However not knowing what’s happening right now when all the newspapers and blogs on the internet carry the news everyday is a little worrisome for a literate adult.
It is either she is blind or she has a mental disability. The poster is yet to complete the story
I don't even know what to say to you anymore. I'm speechless. Infact at this juncture I rest my case.

How do you people think?? Forward or backward??

Please I'm trying to study my books here. I think you should go to bed.

JESUS CHRIST!!

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't even know what to say to you anymore. I'm speechless. Infact at this juncture I rest my case.

How do you people think?? Forward or backward??

Please I'm trying to study my books here. I think you should go to bed.

JESUS CHRIST!!
Stop taking drugs.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Stop taking drugs.
I don't know who you are but please respect yourself!!

Be warned!!

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't know who you are but please respect yourself!!

Be warned!!
I repeat, stop taking drugs.
It’s really obvious from your lack of comprehension and your overuse of exclamation marks. Do you realize in the cyberspace that translates to shouting? So you can imagine how you sound to all the people you’ve replied in this thread. My brain reacts to your messages like I were conversing with an actual screaming person.
Only mentally imbalanced people scream in a normal conversation.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2022
J
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

I will be offended if my gal frnd asked me what’s the meaning of Ukraine. I understand she can’t know everything bt...

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Rickmann: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Rickmann: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

What do you think?

I can't believe an adult in 2022 is asking 'what is ukraine' shocked

Wonders have finally ended..
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
I repeat, stop taking drugs.
It’s really obvious from your lack of comprehension and your overuse of exclamation marks. Do you realize in the cyberspace that translates to shouting? So you can imagine how you sound to all the people you’ve replied in this thread. My brain reacts to your messages like I were conversing with an actual screaming person.
Only mentally imbalanced people scream in a normal conversation.
Who are you to teach me how to use my punctuation marks? Huh? Every single word I type to you people on this forum isn't a mistake. You deserve every single word!!! I don't care if your brain is reacting like chemicals!!!

It pains me you think so low. Now Listen to me carefully, Weak thoughts don't have the energy to carry people far, okay!

And I don't think YOU would go far in life, because of your low thinking faculty.

I can't associate with people like you, please avoid me like a plague on this forum. You need Help and this would be my last quote. JEZ!!!

Puke!

Bush!!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 5:02am On Feb 27, 2022
jaxxy:
J

I will be offended if my gal frnd asked me what’s the meaning of Ukraine. I understand she can’t know everything bt...
But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other..

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by amakaDD(f): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2022
I just dey laff...

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by TheKingsmann(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Who are you to teach me how to use my punctuation marks? Huh? Every single word I type to you people on this forum isn't a mistake. You deserve every single word!!! I don't care if your brain is reacting like chemicals!!!

It pains me you think so low. Now Listen to me carefully, Weak thoughts don't have the energy to carry people far, okay!

And I don't think YOU would go far in life, because of your low thinking faculty.

I can't associate with people like you, please avoid me like a plague on this forum. You need Help and this would be my last quote. JEZ!!!

Puke!

Bush!!
Take correction for once, that person corrected u, thank him and move on. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by fkj950ax(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

If she's your girlfriend, it means that was the best person your intellect and wealth of knowledge could attract when you met her and toasted her. You can't come around today and paint her as ignorant or not in tune with current events.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
These same foreign matters that her own government have commented on severally, talking about the safety of her fellow citizens? Everyone on the internet knows, the news is everywhere online and even in newspapers. How can she NOT KNOW? Like she doesn’t follow at least ONE news outfit? This whole post must be a joke or she is obviously empty headed and obtuse for an adult, its just the truth, not an insult. Doesn’t take away anything from her.
Also, I never said knowledge of foreign matters was an enforced law even if we were all taught in school to take notice of the happenings all around us as literate citizens.

I still stand that she’s in no obligation to make foreigne Matters her priority It’s a Choise not a Must.
I bet some people don’t know most of the things happening in their Locality but concern themselves with international matters and still yet,those same people aren’t patriotic.
If it’s time to stand and fight for the nation, they had be found wanted.

Some People just concern theirselves for the fun of it
Everyone cannot know about the insurgence at the same time!

Before you found out about The Ukraine Invasion few people already had an inkling.

Intelligence is way past political analytics only

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2022
fkj950ax:

If she's your girlfriend, it means that was the best person your intellect and wealth of knowledge could attract when you met her and toasted her. You can't come around today and paint her as ignorant or not in tune with current events.

You don’t rate a good woman based on intellects only
Thats what most of you guys fail to realize

Date it back to the 90s

Women at that time were seldom informed but they made the best choices and the best homes.

You might want to say times have changed but what change the positive attributes of a Lady ?

Was it replaced with intelligence and modern Awareness?
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
jaxxy:
J

No Buts ..

We learn everyday
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by weslay: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

Why should they care. Don't we have our own issues?
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2022
weslay:

Why should they care. Don't we have our own issues?

You are right
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by fkj950ax(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

You don’t rate a good woman based on intellects only
Thats what most of you guys fail to realize

Date it back to the 90s

Women at that time were seldom informed but they made the best choices and the best homes.

You might want to say times have changed but what change the positive attributes of a Lady ?

Was it replaced with intelligence and modern Awareness?

Uncle, I think you should not generalize that statement. My friends who are female "at that time" were informed. Don't use your experience as a yardstick for everybody.

And I don't want to delve into what you mean by positive attributes of a lady, because that is also subjective to your opinion, environment, your circle etc, as is to the next person who has what he may also consider positive attributes.

And what do you rate a good woman with? Assuming I and everyone else must use your ratings for ourselves too.

There are millions of men today if a lady asks them what is happening in Ukraine, they may not know also.

I can ask the first 100 men at Ikeja under bridge this morning who is Joseph Kony, and maybe 5 or 10 will know.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

I still stand that she’s in no obligation to make foreigne Matters her priority It’s a Choise not a Must.
I bet some people don’t know most of the things happening in their Locality but concern themselves with international matters and still yet,those same people aren’t patriotic.
If it’s time to stand and fight for the nation, they had be found wanted.

Some People just concern theirselves for the fun of it
Everyone cannot know about the insurgence at the same time!

Before you found out about The Ukraine Invasion few people already had an inkling.

Intelligence is way past political analytics only
I didn’t make foreign matters my priority before I knew about this. It’s on every site, forum, blog, local newspaper. Etc.
It’s global news that all news outfits, even gossip blogs posted.

I don’t know what to tell you if you believe it’s normal she has no inkling when it’s everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!

Bush!!
You use punctuation marks wrongly and it’s still me who has the low thinking faculty.
Its how all human beings brain acts to an exclamation mark. Simple science. Example: ‘Shut up!!’
See how loud and uncouth that is?
Stop shouting like mental patients.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by VOsimhen144(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
You use punctuation marks wrongly and it’s still me who has the low thinking faculty.
Its how all human beings brain acts to an exclamation mark. Simple science. Example: ‘Shut up!!’
See how loud and uncouth that is?
Stop shouting like mental patients.
You fit manage other feminist here for nairaland but you see sahiere and Jennyclay abeg stay clear away from them. na only the gods go fit tell you wetin men do them. Those girls too get ACTION and they are very BITTER.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.