Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82215 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2022
OMW!!! embarassed whaa d...
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by clothingonline(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2022
The way things have turn around in gym house on Lagos
God help us all

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Retail and wholesale deal lowest price in Nigeria
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Trustedpronet: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .

O boy you get wahala ooo. Lol
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by murmee: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.
Most Gynecologists don't stay professional. That's why in medical practices, a female nurse is required to stay with a male doctor when he is examining a female patient!

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Drella(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2022
blackparadise:
hunmmm radical ..h mm n who told you that?....but you sweet die bae

Na filter she use.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2022
I will be happy o
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by DoctorDans: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

There's nothing wrong here, Nigerians always make silly assumptions, it seems this disturbs most men here because she is married, so it's single ladies that are free to do anything they like?
This is just someone doing his job to a paying client, Let's develop our mindset.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by harqinhola(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.

It's easeier not to get jealous with a gyne even if she's naked in that position because

1, She's pregnant and the chances of anything happening is low .

2 , Gynecologists are highly trained and well disciplined compared to gym instructors .

Moreover , gym instructors have sexually appealing bodies that can cause wahala already. Now , seeing a sexy guy on a woman in this position is beyond being jealous .

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by havenz(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2022
It's a Po*n movie...
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Berankis: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided
It's civilization. Equality. Fairness. Women liberation. Advanced world.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Acesexcell(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided
God bless you my brother. I'm sure op is looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bluffly: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

Male Trainers intentionally put their females in some unsual positions most times.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by illuminutty: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2022
They train finish, I take her home for practical penetrative exercise.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Capernum: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Any man who is not jealous of his wife's awkward position with a gym instructor is either a simp or a womanizer himself. Is she training to fight me? Or sprint for Nigeria? Forget it.... Let me not see this, she better remain there and train for life

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Reference(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2022
RPG2020:
What about doctors that deliver babies shocked

Big difference.
There are standards and regulations in the medical profession which the fitness industry in Nigeria is nowhere near.
Thus the consequences of malpractice is much more severe.

Secondly, most O&G procedures are conducted by teams, not individuals so there is careful over-watch in all but the most rudimentary and unprofessional setups.

Most importantly. How many babies will a woman have in her lifetime to require the frequency of visits and 'exposure' like this.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ViperAda: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Her puffy pussy is showing, if he could stretch her legs this wide, he can also stretch the puffy pussy.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
Will you be comfortable when a gym instructor stretch your wife's legs that way?Be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Drella(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:

You are beautiful

Werey don run go check profile.
E go don send DM like that grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by KingDamzzy(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

A gym instructor spreading a married woman's legs like this should hide his face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands that he spreads her legs this wide? He is the gym instructor, he should be able to suggest non sexually suggestive exercise positions. What is he trying to achieve, is he training her for the Olympics?

Fixed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Awoleesu(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Wahala be like NEPA...

See person wife spread thighs like chicken a la carte!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by iamdapsyj(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

My presence there won't let him do this rubbish.

If she can't loud it to the gym to b careful with her as a married woman

Then I LL keep quiet make we reach house , she go hear am from me.no b fight but I LL let her know I'm not comfortable with those purn programs, if something like that happens after that warning then she's no longer going for any gym again.

The funny thing is some of those wives love moves like that. Why? It's not something their husbands do to them at home....

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Drella(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2022
CaptainFM1:
If I can't train her myself, then I no go complain. Afterall, gynecologist do put their fingers during antenatal visits. If I can't do their job for them, I won't complain. I don't even want to see or hear about it. If it gets to the point where the woman talks about it, then the touch must be pleasuring to the person doing it.

Can't she choose a female personal trainer?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blazepascal(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Nothing wrong at all but its too tempting i wont be happy at all
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by wilfred101: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2022
You don't try this nonsense with my wife in the name of fitness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Reference(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
DoctorDans:

There's nothing wrong here, Nigerians always make silly assumptions, it seems this disturbs most men here because she is married, so it's single ladies that are free to do anything they like?
This is just someone doing his job to a paying client, Let's develop our mindset.

But you are selling a service 'fitness'.
And the first law of commerce says, 'give the customer what he wants'.
In this case the the 'husband' is an important part of the service.
So if you want to see more 'married' women at the gyms, I think it is important to respect the general sensibilities.... just for the sake of your business.
If I was a gym owner or fitness entrepreneur, it is I who will need to 'change my mentality' and probably engage a few female instructors or superintendents, or some other innovation, not necessarily expecting the customer to change his/hers.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Ensquare(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2022
What if the tight just tear apart!!
Na to dive in n swimat once

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Testimony1988(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2022
It is not proper.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by SKINDOGGY: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympicsundecided
Bed Olympics wink shocked

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by na2016: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!

Stop saying rubbish. Any woman the allows a gym instructor to handle her like this, should be ready to be sent packing, what nonesene

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by bewla(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!
really tempted
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Aydot351(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Over the years one thing I've learnt is that, women don't deserve the stress we're stressing ourself over them. A married woman decides that out of all the ways to stretch the best one is opening her thighs to a male that ain't her husband I'll now be bothered lol. As a married woman she should know where to draw the line, professional trainer or not. No be me una go use bp kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blazepascal(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

this girl you too like bad Things aaah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.