Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82257 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by venabili: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Reference:

Big difference.
There are standards and regulations in the medical profession which the fitness industry in Nigeria is nowhere near.
Thus the consequences of malpractice is much more severe.

Secondly, most O&G procedures are conducted by teams, not individuals so there is careful over-watch in all but the most rudimentary and unprofessional setups.

Most importantly. How many babies will a woman have in her lifetime to require the frequency of visits and 'exposure' like this.

1. It is not only deliveries that require a woman to remove her clothes. Some regular checkups require same. Pelvic exams and pap smear, which some women have regularly, are examples.

2. Women open up their bodies to lab attendants too depending on required tests. Ask any woman who has gone through an HSG.

3. Yes, the medical profession requires a female chaperone to be in attendance. this is to prevent a situation where the medical professional and the patient are exclusively alone. In most Gyms, there are usually a lot of other people milling around. It only become suspicious when its a private gym session.

4.Gym instructors are highly trained professionals too. Especially if you enrolled in a standard gym. Same with massage therapists. They maintain a high level of professional aloofness. Of course, if you visit some miscreants in doctors uniform, they also tend to disregard all the so called professional ethics.

By the way, if a woman will cheat, she simply will. If seeing your woman in that position gives you doubt, then you dont have a trustworthy woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by bablon20(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
What muscle is in that part of the body that they want to build?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?
Lol, do you even know how our Nigerian female athletes train? Blessing Okagbare and the rest?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Pimine: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
2Ways:
I'm a gym instructor myself, I don't think I would even let my wife go to a public gym( when I get married). What I have seen is not what I should type here.
Aswearugaaad

Those politically correct, emasculated men up there won't see this post by a gym instructor. 80% of the time, all a woman needs to maintain her feminine frame is to not eat like an elephant (junks and sh!t) and always do some light running / jogging. Most women go to the gym and only end up doing butt exercises and squats. You can fụ́cking do that in your house. It's nothing but attention seeking behaviour.

You guys don't understand the intricacies of a woman's body. You don't understand the level of trust and vulnerability she has to get to to let you touch her like that. If you did, you'd know better. Any man that can get her to that point can do anything to her.

Lastly, if she's for the streets and you're just taking your share, then it's fair game.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Kelvin3476: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
THATS LUBBISH JAREH
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Reference:

Big difference.
There are standards and regulations in the medical profession which the fitness industry in Nigeria is nowhere near.
Thus the consequences of malpractice is much more severe.

Secondly, most O&G procedures are conducted by teams, not individuals so there is careful over-watch in all but the most rudimentary and unprofessional setups.

Most importantly. How many babies will a woman have in her lifetime to require the frequency of visits and 'exposure' like this.
Lol, I went for a checkup in the hospital for Lumps in the breast. I needed to be sure I was not developing lumps. A male doctor attended to me and I had to remove my top and bra so he could examine my breasts. There was no female chaperone or another male doctor. Though I was uncomfortable but I had no choice than to sit still while he examined both breasts for up to 10mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bahamas95(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Na from clap dem dey enter dance.

I won't be comfortable seeing my wife in that position with another man. Fvck that professional sh!t.......Konji is no respecter of anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
disgusting quote
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by elantraceey(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
I don't know why people are even mentioning married women. I can't even allow any gym instructor spread me like that except it's "him". Like , wth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by 2016easy2017: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
If nothing is wrong here, you wouldn't pos it. But O.P, what if you come in suddenly and find your husband innocently helping an innocent lady jejely like that
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by edunaragold(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?
. Its called leg speed exercise

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Johnwis(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
I'd smile, go home and f*ck her in this position that same day
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by OBALOLA55(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
HRSweetness:

Hahaha. Why are you so vexed.

These are stretches, required after an intense work out session to reduce the stress inflicted on the muscles.

I'd be very uncomfortable with someone other than "him" stretch me this way though. cheesy The exposed thighs makes it look quite inappropriate.
THE PONMO PLENTY

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

If it is a necessity or an urgency then there’s no problem.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ndukwejoe(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
this is ouright nansense
Echoban:

.if ur man isn't jealous abt u then u need to question his love for u.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bnladan(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

na bi over jealous da gudu ba wando
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Lazenby007(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
How can a married woman be doing this with a so called gym instructor who is a man. Fornication and adultery start with what the eyes first see and pass it down to the mind, which transfers it to the brain for interpretion and then communication to sex organs.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Georgejeez: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
No urhobo man go allow this kinda play never
Wetin you want make I day see for dream

You want make all your children resemble gym instructors
You don talk am finish , my wife try am , she must buy live goat come family meeting to appease the ancestors .

Urhobos don't joke with such nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

Isn't it the mind that controls the pennis? Or is it the pennis that controls the mind?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
2016easy2017:
If nothing is wrong here, you wouldn't pos it. But O.P, what if you come in suddenly and find your husband innocently helping an innocent lady jejely like that
Unless it’s a professional handling the situation and it’s a thing of urgency then every other person is wrong. Are you saying you won’t allow a male doctor attend to your wife during child birth? Are you saying you won’t allow a male doctor put his hands into your wife’s vagina to examine how close she is to childbirth and vice versa?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Oscillator: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

change the caption to Simps, How Would You Handle This?

Because no man will allow his woman to the gym with another man let alone touching her in whatever guise.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Invitationn: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided
Even if she's going for Olympics.
If she must work on those areas she should make that position her favorite during sex with her husband. That way, the fitness comes naturally. The fact that it also comes with pleasure adds to the appeal wink

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

Maybe she is going to Olympics......Ikpu gymnastics grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by anonymuz(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .
don't reply people of such thinking. I experienced situations like this as a lab technician. Especially test for yeast
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by VanuatuWycombe: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
That’s why we have many ba.s.t.ards in Nigeria. How can a trainer open up your wife like this in the name of professionalism? Where are your religious teachings? You all go to churches and mosques, being taught to flee from anything that looks like this but you still come here to talk about professionalism.
Many house wives who attend gym cheat on their husbands because the way gym instructors hold and eventually manipulate them into sleeping with them is alarming. And one thing about being fit and having great control over your cardio is you don’t suffer from premature ejaculation which a lot of husbands suffer from today. So it’s a free ride for the gym guys over these women. The women always love the gym guys to give it to them.

God knows how many ladies and house wives that have fallen prey to this and are still falling. Men better be checking up and spying on their wives who go to gym and do road walks. A lot happens there o. I don see many many side romances developing from there, many divorces and many things I no fit talk here.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Risentouch(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Russia-Ukraine comes to mind
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
HRSweetness:

Hahaha. Why are you so vexed.

These are stretches, required after an intense work out session to reduce the stress inflicted on the muscles.

I'd be very uncomfortable with someone other than "him" stretch me this way though. cheesy The exposed thighs makes it look quite inappropriate.

After having played football, done a little boxing and some athletics for the past 20 years, i have never in all my years seem a trainer spread a man like that.

Why, I wonder?

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bluntemperor: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.

So gym owners are now Medical Experts-like the above picture!
Anyway,many female' s gym patronizers are like 5&6. Don't ever leave your wife alone with gym instructors then you are on your own!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!

Everything is bad in the position what nonsense exercise is that?

Look if you a man and want your peace never alow your wife to go any f u c king gym with male instructor. Those damn instructor has broken so many homes.

What a nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by tfelicityk(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Smiling
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by adelekeolu(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2022
AM GOING TO SO SO SURE THAT HIS BLOKOS HAVE BEING FED TO THE DOGS FIRST grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by dododawa1: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2022
What of DOCTORS that put hand inside Ko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.