Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (13659 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tobedated:
By joves oteneaaron has no chill from what i've read he thoroughly made is research while MaxInDHouse believe he already knows what he needed because oteneaaron just kept debunking whatever he brought up as if he already knew he'll bring it up MaxInDHouse came here to disgrace someone but he his being dragged through the mud damn if i were a christian if this doesn't make me lose my faith it will make me question it like from my own point of view MaxInDHouse kept bringing up what i'll call what-if statement i.e if this happened then that must have happened will the oteneaaron patiently explain is point of view like he is just spitting out fact let just stop here before i start to worship the dude given him the praise he fuely deserve bro i salute you
note: i neither a christian nor an athiest i just believe i'm intelligent enough to understand although i hate this kind of debate(debacle?) because it changes nothing at the end of the day non of you will change your believes so what the point

Tobedated:
to the ladies that have experienced different kind of dick shape and size which size do you prefer below average(lower than 6inch), average( 6inch) above average, or na if it fit enter you fit enjoy also guys come and no where you fall o

Thanks for your contribution Sir! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
Still doesn't prove Jesus truly existed as a real figure in history.grin

Sorry o!
It's like you're getting something wrong here.
It's about you proving that Jesus is just a myth and i proving that he is not.
So far so good both of us has hold onto our opinion therefore it's not my duty to convince you and you haven't convinced me either! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Tobedated(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
We are the agents of the intelligence. We don't just conclude on what people say or do rather we try to READ THEIR HEARTS! Luke 6:45
If you don't want to believe that Jesus truly lived, it's fine nobody can force you to believe but when you come up against believers then intelligent ones will work out the motive behind your speech!
Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Tobedated(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

sure thing peace grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i won't waste my data nah! cheesy
Is this not what you've been crying all these while and by the end of the day all you could bring here is arguments of people who never lived in the first century! cheesy

So you are indirectly calling yourself IGNORANT?

grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Tobedated(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Anyway GardenOfGod please come and pass your judgement i'm really interested in what you think

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

So you are indirectly calling yourself IGNORANT? grin shocked

Ignorant of worthless things?
YES Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Never mind Sir, people with hope will always see matters from a different perspective from hopeless ones! smiley

What is hope, and what is hopelessness, you are not in tune with reality.

The real hopeless people are those that pray everyday for their daily bread instead of working their ass out.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tobedated:

sure thing peace grin

We are WORSHIPERS of God not worshipers of sexual appetite.
Our own God informed us that most people will worship SEX as their god:

Deaden, therefore, your body members that are on the earth as respects sexual immorality, uncleanness, uncontrolled sexual passion, hurtful desire, and greediness, which is idolatry. Colossians 3:5

So we're not surprised when you choose what you want to believe and worship! Micah 4:5

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
gsegun43:

What is hope, and what is hopelessness, you are not in tune with reality.
The real hopeless people are those that pray everyday for their daily bread instead of working their ass out.grin

So are you the one FEEDING them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So are you the one FEEDING them? cheesy

Why will I?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
gsegun43:

Why will I?grin
So their HOPE is WORKING for them! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
We are the agents of the intelligence. We don't just conclude on what people say or do rather we try to READ THEIR HEARTS! Luke 6:45
If you don't want to believe that Jesus truly lived, it's fine nobody can force you to believe but when you come up against believers then intelligent ones will work out the motive behind your speech!
Thanks! smiley

No more an intelligence officer, you are now a mind reader!

grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

No more an intelligence officer, you are now a mind reader! grin
Two unbelievers came to comment and both spoke as if well meaning individuals.
One is hopeless and the other worships SEX as god so it's according to the abundance of their hearts they're speaking! Luke 6:45
That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So just because he didn't say something that supported you, you had to go dig out things he said.

So typical of you Max.

So so typical.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Two unbelievers came to comment and both spoke as if well meaning individuals.
One is hopeless and the other worships SEX as god so it's according to the abundance of their hearts they're speaking! Luke 6:45
That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence! wink

What right do you have that makes you call another man an unbeliever, hopeless and a worshipper of sex?

Who made you a judge?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

So just because he didn't say something that supported you, you had to go dig out things he said.
So typical of you Max.
So so typical. grin
"Supported me" you say?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
It's about the result of researces.
Many just don't want anything that could stop them from living immoral lives so they will always choose faithlessness.
Now faithlessness begats lawlessness and that's the problem we are facing on this planet! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So their HOPE is WORKING for them! cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

What right do you have that makes you call another man an unbeliever, hopeless and a worshipper of sex?
Who made you a judge?

Lover of IMMORALITY!
Tobedated:

to the ladies that have experienced different kind of dick shape and size which size do you prefer below average(lower than 6inch), average( 6inch) above average, or na if it fit enter you fit enjoy also guys come and no where you fall o
HOPELESSNESS!
gsegun43:

The meaning of life is whatever meaning you give to it. Life can be meaningless actually.
Every individual I'd trying to survive, the strong prey on the weak and it continues like that. Nothing more.grin

Well that's the difference between a layman and an agent of the intelligence! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lover of IMMORALITY!

HOPELESSNESS!

Well that's the difference between a layman and an agent of the intelligence! wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
I believe this is the end of your so called "RESEARCH"
It's all about arguments from HOPELESS ones of your kind but we have a hope and we'll live up to it, after all our daily bread is not coming from your side!
Farewell oteneaaron! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I believe this is the end of your so called "RESEARCH"
It's all about arguments from HOPELESS ones of your kind but we have a hope and we'll live up to it, after all our daily bread is not coming from your side!
Farewell oteneaaron! wink

Lol.

E pain the guy.

You still didn't show me how you "humiliated" me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

E pain the guy.

You still didn't show me how you "humiliated" me.

The debate on his part was to seek self righteousness and glorification. To demean others and denigrate whatever they do. He said he humiliated you grin grin grin That was his motive not the discussion. He shouldn't be discussing and wasting time discussing stupidity and shaku shaku research. You begin to seek where is this military intelligence he boast about.

It all started with him saying

1. You just pack stupid and stupidity research put for head

2. Shaku shaku research

3. Discussion with hopeless people.

4. So called research.

Then he has to go to default mode. Pick out the better performance performing group.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The same tactics he wanted to use on tctrills that he got bursted. grin grin grin grin

What class of emotions, character or motive should we put this?

A. FRUSTRATION

B. FRUSTRATION

C. FRUSTRATION

after all you said na frustration dey make people dig into people's post on nairaland grin grin grin grin

You need evidence

MaxInDHouse @ Feb 15 5:30 pm

Please if not frustration what is the problem of a commentator going through the profile of another commentator and complaining about how long, how many posts, how many hours and so on?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
achorladey:

The debate on his part was to seek self righteousness and glorification. To demean others and denigrate whatever they do. He said he humiliated you grin grin grin That was his motive not the discussion. He shouldn't be discussing and wasting time discussing stupidity and shaku shaku research. You begin to seek where is this military intelligence he boast about.

It all started with him saying

1. You just pack stupid and stupidity research put for head

2. Shaku shaku research

3. Discussion with hopeless people.

4. So called research.

Then he has to go to default mode. Pick out the better performance performing group.

Lol.

We already know his modus operandi.

Let him keep dancing Naked on the streets of Nairaland.

We will keep cheering him on.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

We already know his modus operandi.

Let him keep dancing Naked on the streets of Nairaland.

We will keep cheering him on.

grin

And next thing is that he will start celebrating on other threads, shouting how he won the contest.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Backlaw406(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
gsegun43:

And next thing is that he will start celebrating on other threads, shouting how he won the contest.

grin

Abeg o, small small on top of MaxinDhouse's head o

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are WORSHIPERS of God not worshipers of sexual appetite.
Our own God informed us that most people will worship SEX as their god:

Deaden, therefore, your body members that are on the earth as respects sexual immorality, uncleanness, uncontrolled sexual passion, hurtful desire, and greediness, which is idolatry. Colossians 3:5

smiley

cannot stop lying and hypocrite false jw mad max

you worship sex, you have said here at these forums that
you often shave the hair around your wife's pussy

you have also said that
your wife loves playing with your dic, etc.
^^ fancy telling the world that about your wife

you worship sex and you write about it for all to read

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by GardenOfGod(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Tobedated:
Anyway GardenOfGod please come and pass your judgement i'm really interested in what you think
Yes... I was away... I will review their arguments point by point and present my review and submission. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
johnw47:

cannot stop lying and hypocrite false jw mad max

you worship sex, you have said here at these forums that
you often shave the hair around your wife's pussy

you have also said that
your wife loves playing with your dic, etc.
^^ fancy telling the world that about your wife

you worship sex and you write about it for all to read

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.

I told you that a true Christian must be fully competent and completely equipped for every good work {2Timothy 3:16-17} that's why God arranged for the Bible book of Songs of Solomon to be included in His INSPIRED WORDS!
So when talking about people who worship sex as their god you need to strike the balance between a man whose sexual desires is for the woman he married and those who are promoting promiscuity.
The guy i quoted was asking his audience to speak about how long their manhood and how many times they've committed fornication.
So learn to know the difference Mr John, God is the initiator of sex life in humans but He strictly warned us to stick to one partner, that's what i told you! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2022
gsegun43:

And next thing is that he will start celebrating on other threads, shouting how he won the contest.grin

Guy come and celebrate with me!
Your stupid friend (oteneaaron) who has been calling me for a debate over the historicity of my Lord Jesus Christ had nothing in his research other than worthless arguments from critics who never lived in the first century so how he chose to call such arguments a research is what you guys should ask him! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.