Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7509 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Error401:
be careful with some nairalanders though.....so u don't get dumbed again. We can be friends if u don't mind. Just casual. No strings attached. U can find clue on my profile
thanks alot. butI'm not here to meet potential dates.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Awwwn,I miss being with a good woman too. Cos I’m so fucking tired of them girls tryna extort me. Then I decided to calm down for a while but now I think I am ready for the next phase of my life with a woman. I just hope I find my missing rib ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
Awwwn,I miss being with a good woman too. Cos I’m so fucking tired of them girls tryna extort me. Then I decided to calm down for a while but now I think I am ready for the next phase of my life with a woman. I just I find my missing rip ASAP.
good for you. smiley
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by suffering: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Idiot Nairalanders believe these ugly girls look like Beyoncé. Na una dey do unaselves.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by cowardafonja: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
is that the only point u want to major on?? And why shouldn't he? Did I invite myself?

So because he invited you he should pay for everything, right? Would you have sent him money for transport if you invited him? You don't even value the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
thanks babe smiley I didn't want to travel, he asked me to come. I shouldn't be the one buying tickets for a journey I didn't plan for. Even when they offer to help it's highly important to take enough cash with you incase you're disappointed

OK for future purpose tell the person you don't have t.p and say no more.he should decide on what to do.road o, plane o ship or even canoe.
We learn everyday you know.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
cowardafonja:

So because he invited you he should pay for everything, right? Would you have sent him money for transport if you invited him? You don't even value the relationship.
I'm afraid I cannot call it a relationship yet. I couldn't afford it and he initiated it. Even asked me to comfirm the price. It's in d past sha
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Medianna:

OK for future purpose tell the person you don't have t.p and say no more.he should decide on what to do.road o, plane o ship or even canoe.
Alright babe.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Error401: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
thanks alot. butI'm not here to meet potential dates.
I'm not even a potential date.... im forced married!!! Already
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Error401:
I'm not even a potential date.... im forced married!!! Already
ok
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by splentour: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
But you're not in Lagos and all the good guys are in Lagos!
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by cowardafonja: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
I'm afraid I cannot call it a relationship yet. I couldn't afford it and he initiated it. Even asked me to comfirm the price. It's in d past sha

It was a relationship in the making.

Even if you had money you would still pretend you don't since there was a guy in the picture. Don't know why ladies like doing that sort of thing.

Well, there is nothing wrong in giving. I give a lot, too. Tho I can say that mine is fashioned differently. Anytime I find the opportunity to support somebody to achieve more and become better in life, I don't hesitate. But I do that of my own volition. Where I get uncomfortable is when somebody tries to shift responsibilities to me and make them mandatory. This is common among our ladies.

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
cowardafonja:

It was a relationship in the making.

Even if you had money you would still pretend you don't since there was a guy in the picture. Don't know why ladies like doing that sort of thing.

Well, there is nothing wrong in giving. I give a lot, too. Tho I can say that mine is fashioned differently. Anytime I find the opportunity to support somebody to achieve more and become better in life, I don't hesitate. But I do that of my own volition. Where I get uncomfortable is when somebody tries to shift responsibilities to me and make them mandatory. This is common among our ladies.
okay. It was nice hearing from u. smiley I no get strength for plenty talk... would have said more.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
splentour:
But you're not in Lagos and all the good guys are in Lagos!
good guys lol. I served in Lagos tho....they aren't all that good.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by cowardafonja: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
okay. It was nice hearing from u. smiley I no get strength for plenty talk... would have said more.

Very well. Take good care of yourself. No strings attached
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
Translation: she is tired of getting ran through by street dudes, now she wants a nice man(simp) to fund her lifestyle and inherit her pre-owned pussy, while she still goes out on the streets. Run fellas
you be real olosho man undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by remedick: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2022
pocohantas:

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?

God bless you. To be candid, an average Nigerian lady doesn't know these things and some of them miss out on great men. That's how a girl killed something that was going on well and I kept the convo going, even when she was not initiating chats anymore.

I would call, I would chat... not that I wasn't aware but I kept on until the day I decided to stop it all simply because I SMS her, she saw it but never replied until I buzzed her on WhatsApp. That's when she mentioned that she saw my SMS. That drove me mad, really mad.

At the peak of my anger, I told her to delete all my numbers from her phone cos I couldn't withstand her ghosting attitude anymore, though she refused to delete and told me to calm down. I couldn't bring myself to communicate with her as I would love to so that it does not look like I don't have self-worth.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by DonroxyII: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In that time you weren't dating, how much did you improve on your self as an individual though? Did you apply the lessons you learned from your previous engagements to bettering yourself as a person or are you looking for another go at making the same mistakes all over again? undecided
Gbamsolutely!
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Ibkay32(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me.

Hey beautiful, reply let's talk
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2022
remedick:

God bless you. To be candid, an average Nigerian lady doesn't know these things and some of them miss out on great men. That's how a girl killed something that was going on well and I kept the convo going, even when she was not initiating chats anymore.

I would call, I would chat... not that I wasn't aware but I kept on until the day I decided to stop it all simply because I SMS her, she saw it but never replied until I buzzed her on WhatsApp. That's when she mentioned that she saw my SMS. That drove me mad, really mad.

At the peak of my anger, I told her to delete all my numbers from her phone cos I couldn't withstand her ghosting attitude anymore, though she refused to delete and told me to calm down. I couldn't bring myself to communicate with her as I would love to so that it does not look like I don't have self-worth.
hmm
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?
Why do you think most ladies see guys as hit and run. Was she expecting the guy to continue putting in that same effort till death, the effort of constant calls and sms to check up on her, while she ignores some and answers some , hell No! Guys do have a high self esteem too, Not only women. It's funny how ladies do feel they have an immunity against being called broke. That guy the lady feels that has all what she wants, Does she bother to ask her self if she has what the guy wants to, or she feels life revolves around her coochie. cheesy, Wisdom is far away from most ladies. The reason i think why most guys do hit and run. Its not even like its fun for the guy, but he just can't lower his self esteem to satisfy another.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Jack005(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
mirexxx:
hmm
Can I know your base?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jack005:
Can I know your base?
Why tho?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Ximenez(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
mirexxx:
Why tho?
Seems you are in Osun state.
Will be there during the weekend, Road 7,ile-ife. Dm for a one night stand/fling. Nothing beats a good sex.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
toujurs:
Why do you think most ladies see guys as hit and run. Was she expecting the guy to continue putting in that same effort till death, the effort of constant calls and sms to check up on her, while she ignores some and answers some , hell No! Guys do have a high self esteem too.
hmm.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
mirexxx:
hmm.
But wait o Aunty, Are you the one on that dp shocked. Hmmm walaihi to be honest. You dn old oh, you are meant to be married by now, and you are still talking about getting into a relationship. You are not even in any relationship not to talk of a serious relationship. Or either about to wed, hmmm wahala o!. Its like alot of ladies on this forum are single, no wonder most are bitter, how can an introvert be bitter at the same time, you can't Express your mind offline, yet you become rude to that person trying to talk to you Off line, now you are online looking for a blind date. Jeez undecided.

4 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
kk
toujurs:
But wait o Aunty, Are you the one on that dp shocked. Hmmm walaihi to be honest. You dn old oh, you are meant to be married by now, and you are still talking about getting into a relationship. You are not even in any relationship not to talk of a serious relationship. Or either about to wed, hmmm wahala o!. Its like alot of ladies on this forum are single, no wonder most are bitter, how can an introvert be bitter at the same time, you can't speak offline, yet you are rude to the person talking to you, now you are looking for a blind date. Jeez undecided.
you're ranting trash ontop my thread lol u get mind o

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
toujurs:
But wait o Aunty, Are you the one on that dp shocked. Hmmm walaihi to be honest. You dn old oh, you are meant to be married by now, and you are still talking about getting into a relationship. You are not even in any relationship not to talk of a serious relationship. Or either about to wed, hmmm wahala o!. Its like alot of ladies on this forum are single, no wonder most are bitter, how can an introvert be bitter at the same time, you can't speak offline, yet you are rude to the person talking to you, now you are looking for a blind date. Jeez undecided.

Some people talk anyhow because its a faceless forum

Is this suppose to be an advice or what?

You're just tryna put her down deliberately. But this trash you wrote was no way to do that.

Let her be the one to decide if she's old or not. Who are you to tell her that anyway

Why you carry her marriage matter on top your head like gala and pure water!

5 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Medianna:

Some people talk anyhow because its a faceless forum

Is this suppose to be an advice or what?

You're just tryna put her down deliberately. But this trash you wrote was no way to do that.

Let her be the one to decide if she's old or not. Who are you to tell her that anyway

Why you carry her marriage matter on top your head like gala and pure water!
Na wa o, why sound like this. Is it a crime for a lady to be older, why is it that you ladies don't like hearing the truth, look she looks older not be in any relationship. Wheather, she wants to hear the truth or not, she is not even in any relationship for crying out loud, and she is online looking for a date, that's craziness. Seeking for a relationship openly on a faceless forum. This period, that alot of guys are looking for ladies head to use for ritual, so they can bam bam like obi cubana. I pity her. She will soon see what she is looking for. She should flow with the guys trying to get her attention where she stays.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Medianna:

So even if she has the money, she should tell him she doesn't have, so he can give her money for transport, you just adviced her like a lady who see's relationship as business and not a union. I see why guys insist on sex.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
toujurs:
So even if she has the money, she should tell him she doesn't have, so he can give her money for transport, you just adviced her like a lady who see's relationship as business and not a union. I see why guys insist on sex.

OK lets assume my advise was wrong or selfish. (Which I never thought of it from that side)
How will you have advise her. Don't forget she doesn't have t.p.

Lemme learn from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / How To Know If A Guy Loves You / Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.