Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7499 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

You wanna hack my account for requesting for a date. So, what happens when we finally meet... you bug my house?
I didn't say anything about her hacking your account abeg! undecided
And no bugging of your account is required in all of this. So long as you have and use the internet, it is possible to pull up and examine your social media profile to gain incite into a person's profile. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by dhiqson(m): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
Translation: she is tired of getting ran through by street dudes, now she wants a nice man(simp) to fund her lifestyle and inherit her pre-owned pussy, while she still goes out on the streets. Run fellas

Subhannalah astagfirullah grin cheesy cheesy
You must be a real comrade

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by phemmyfour: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to meet a nice guy tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

I don't even know what to type...how did I get there
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Happycharles(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Medianna:

If I'll have to travel to meet someone .I'll make sure I hold my tp for hand. to and fro. Unless the person offers help. I don't like stories that touches the heart.

Life happens. When the time is right you will date again.

Wise pikin....
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Happycharles(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2022
But one year is not that much ooooo

I know I sound weird, but I have stayed 4 years.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by HarunaWest(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Online dating isn't so bad. I remember my 2go years. Me never really dated. Ama Bandit.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by HarunaWest(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Happycharles:

Na brokeness.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Medianna:

If I'll have to travel to meet someone .I'll make sure I hold my tp for hand. to and fro. Unless the person offers help. I don't like stories that touches the heart.

Life happens. When the time is right you will date again.
thanks babe smiley I didn't want to travel, he asked me to come. I shouldn't be the one buying tickets for a journey I didn't plan for. Even when they offer to help it's highly important to take enough cash with you incase you're disappointed

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Happycharles(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2022
HarunaWest:
Na brokeness.

Lol

Its Your words against the truth though. I leave it to God to reconcile the two.

How was your night boss?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by HarunaWest(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Happycharles:

Lol

Its Your words against the truth though. I leave it to God to reconcile the two.

How was your night boss?
Not bad kowai. And what is it with Nigerians and religion sef?
Wetin concern God and our chat now?

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Happycharles(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2022
HarunaWest:
Not bad kowai. And what is it with Nigerians and religion sef?
Wetin concern God and our chat now?

Yauwa
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say anything about her hacking your account abeg! undecided
And no bugging of your account is required in all of this. So long as you have and use the internet, it is possible to pull up and examine your social media profile to gain incite into a person's profile. undecided
Are you sure you didn't talk about hacking?

Kobojunkie:
There are many ways and hacks to do this.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
thanks babe smiley I didn't want to travel, he asked me to come. I shouldn't be the one buying tickets for a journey I didn't plan for. Even when they offer to help it's highly important to take enough cash with you incase you're disappointed
Abeg shut up

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Are you sure you didn't talk about hacking?
As you clearly stated there is my response, I never said anything about hacking your account... I instead said there are many ways and hacks for this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Oturatetuala(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Confession time, I missed drinking coca cola, fanta, sprite,Pepsi aha. undecided
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As you clearly stated there is my response, I never said anything about hacking your account... I instead said there are many ways and hacks for this. undecided
You can't even deny this, your comments were clear enough.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

You can't even deny this, your comments were clear enough.
If you don't understand what a hack is as used in this case. .. ask. I have repeatedly told you that no hacking of your account is necessary to use the available hacks to find out details about you yet you keep droning on. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by yorubarere: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

What are you feeling like?
She wanted to hunt and still keep her dignity. Her DM will be filled up by now and she will do interviews for them to pick what she think is the best.

Women and games. It is their default settings. She wanted the dick bad but still doesn't want to look cheap.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Lastpharoah33: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh well, it is sometimes easier to salvage old ones. At least it would let also help us know what we might be missing. I wish you goodluck.

Never knew this side of you.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Roycemadeit:
@mirexxx

I suppose dating is one way we get to live nearly true to ourselves. That surge of emotions, the tingling feeling that seems to put us on our toes while waiting impatiently to have a surreal adventure without boundaries or coercion to explore a new terrain...

I doubt if the married ones have that liberty to be who they are and experience more life. Nevertheless, sooner than later, most relationships get kind of muddy in time especially if it is fueled with expectations.

you're right. Thanks for this
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't understand what a hack is as used in this case. .. ask. I have repeatedly told you that no hacking of your account is necessary to use the available hacks to find out details about you yet you keep droning on. undecided
Hacks to find out details about you?. What are you even talking about?..
Is hacking not about secretly divulging someone's private details or info. Why are you running around in circles.
See my guy, dating no be stress. if you can't trust someone online, then date your next door neighbor.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Lol I have time for those idiots posting trash on my thread. grin grin
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by TheManOfTheYear: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Ebonygeek:
I miss dating too cry
Abi you miss billing someone's innocent son. Mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

She wanted to hunt and still keep her dignity. Her DM will be filled up by now and she will do interviews for them to pick what she think is the best.

Women and games. It is their default settings. She wanted the dick bad but still doesn't want to look cheap.
Don't mind the idiot, na fish brain she get. see the old format she dey use.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by cowardafonja: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
you're right but what if I say reverse is the case. He tried calling a few times. To my surprise this guy has not for once spoken about video calls and when I asked for it he gave an excuse. Okay he planned a meeting cos we live in different states....so I told him to pay 4 my train tickets online jso I can travel he kept wasting time. He ended up blamming the interview I had on that day as the reason we couldn't see. Okay let's plan another one, he said he is earnestly working on it. So I let it rest

Why should he be the one to pay for your train?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
cowardafonja:

Why should he be the one to pay for your train?
is that the only point u want to major on?? And why shouldn't he? Did I invite myself?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
is that the only point u want to major on?? And why shouldn't he? Did I invite myself?
Is he dating himself?. If he wants to come to your place, would you pay for his transport?
hungry bitch

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin I dunno why a certain idiot is pained over my non payment of train ticket.
Is it awon red pillers abi wetin dem call una
U'll find peace in due time

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by kayperry: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Happycharles:

Like 11yrs till you clocked 15yrs, exceptions to the indomie generation most of us waited more

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Error401: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to meet a nice guy tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

don't wanna think that u miss the touch of a man... The sex or something
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Error401:
don't wanna think that u miss the touch of a man... The sex or something
not exactly. I truly miss the good times,the times when we argue and fight, being there for each other and all that

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Error401: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
not exactly. I truly miss the good times,the times when we argue and fight, being there for each other and all that
be careful with some nairalanders though.....so u don't get dumbed again. We can be friends if u don't mind. Just casual. No strings attached. U can find clue on my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Beautiful Ladies, Lets See Your Pictures. / How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.