Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7507 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
toujurs:
Na wa o, why sound like this. Is it a crime for a lady to be older, why is it that you ladies don't like hearing the truth, look she is looks older. Weather, she wants to hear the truth or not, she is not even in any relationship for crying out loud, and she is online looking for a date, that's craziness. Seeking for a relationship openly on a faceless forum. This period, that alot of guys are looking for ladies head to use for ritual, so they can bam bam like obi cubana. I pity her. She will soon see what she is looking for.

Hunncle ehnnn...

Please ehn
Is like I'm an introvert and we don't talk much..
You can make a point clear without being.... I can't get the right English word for your tune.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Jack005(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
mirexxx:
Why tho?
wanna be friends but preferably someone close
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by michaelwestern(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

Hi, can we chat? Just as friends ofcourse.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by michaelwestern(m): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Error401:
I'm not even a potential date.... im forced married!!! Already

Please, what do you mean by forced married?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Jack005:
wanna be friends but preferably someone close
thought u gave up on being close to women and dating
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by martinmiller: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
If you are a single working class professional lady and ready to mingle, I want a relationship that might lead to marriage ..

I'm a bit introvert and extro

A Christian and AS

You can DM or signify, I will be in the comments section.

note; for Serious minded ladies only ..
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Iamolukorede(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2022
martinmiller:
If you are a single working class professional lady and ready to mingle, I want a relationship that might lead to marriage ..

A Christian and AS

You seem to take ladies here serious, boss, no serious ladies here. It is business as usual ..
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Jack005(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
thought u gave up on being close to women and dating
Reignition. At the end of the day, one cannot totally rule that out, experiences might have played a role in the previous decision, but we can never say never.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Iamolukorede(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2022
martinmiller:

A Christian and AS

You seem to take ladies here serious, boss, no serious woman here. It is business as usual lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by ayomide28287(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

Dating can actually been boring and same time be fun,it's complicated jawee..but nevertheless dear,try to love again,having a true partner you can pour all your feelings,emotions,heartaches,worries etc to is a blessing on its own..i wish you the best dear.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
Awwwn,I miss being with a good woman too. Cos I’m so fucking tired of them girls tryna extort me. Then I decided to calm down for a while but now I think I am ready for the next phase of my life with a woman. I just I find my missing rip ASAP.

Does that mean you've made enough money to give a lady now?

Cuz a simple 'plz send me #100 card' from her.
And you'll be like...'Damn!!! Not again'
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jack005:
Reignition. At the end of the day, one cannot totally rule that out, experiences might have played a role in the previous decision, but we can never say never.
you're right tho
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
If u guys learn the latest about that guy I met online ehn you lots will be surprised. Remember I said he was always avoiding alot of things like video calls, even normal phone calls sometimes...I knew there was something wrong. I called him yesterday night only for me to hear 'who are you and why have u been disturbing me with calls'? in d background I was hearing a lady's voice and he kept calling Gloria Gloria and he told me not to ever try calling him at night and said it was trash calling him. grin grin

abeg what's wrong with calling a single man in d night?
pocohantas

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
toujurs:
Na wa o, why sound like this. Is it a crime for a lady to be older, why is it that you ladies don't like hearing the truth, look she looks older not be in any relationship. Wheather, she wants to hear the truth or not, she is not even in any relationship for crying out loud, and she is online looking for a date, that's craziness. Seeking for a relationship openly on a faceless forum. This period, that alot of guys are looking for ladies head to use for ritual, so they can bam bam like obi cubana. I pity her. She will soon see what she is looking for. She should flow with the guys trying to get her attention where she stays.
Omo na ur sisters I pity oo. stop all this nonsense your saying. The purpose of the thread was not to catch the next simple guy...Its the fun of seeing everyone's opinion. abeg take it easy with yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Jack005(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
you're right tho
So can I get the answer now?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Medianna:

Does that mean you've made enough money to give a lady now?

Cuz a simple 'plz send me #100 card' from her.
And you'll be like...'Damn!!! Not again'
Well,asking is different from extorting. If you ask politely and I will give wholeheartedly. Not to find a way sketchy way to get money from people. I don’t support extortion. And yeah,I have been making enough for a long time now really. So,giving doesn’t bother me,I just need a trustworthy and supportive woman that’s all.
Is it too much to ask? All they do now just extort you and move to the next flower to suck it’s juice? Damn!

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

Well,asking is different from extorting. If you ask politely and I will give wholeheartedly. Not to find a way sketchy way to get money from people. I don’t support extortion. And yeah,I have been making enough for a long time now really. So,giving doesn’t bother me,I just need a trustworthy and supportive woman that’s all.
Is it too much to ask? All they do now just extort you and move to the next flower to suck it’s juice? Damn!

Ok. I understand

I pray you find the right one
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Medianna:

Ok. I understand

I pray you find the right one
Thanks for understanding,gracias.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
Omo na ur sisters I pity oo. stop all this nonsense your saying. The purpose of the thread was not to catch the next simple guy...Its the fun of seeing everyone's opinion. abeg take it easy with yourself. grin
Are you in a relationship? That's what i want to know
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Error401: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

Please, what do you mean by forced married?
marriage Wey dem chuknur head enter.... Cos of pregnancy
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
toujurs:
Are you in a relationship? That's what i want to know
hmm...I'm not.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

cheesy
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jack005:
So can I get the answer now?
To what?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
hmm...I'm not.
i like your honesty, the love of your life will locate you this year. For sure smiley
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
toujurs:
i like your honesty, the love of your life will locate you this year. For sure smiley
lol..Amen thanks
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
toujurs:

As you're sounding like perfect gentleman. You no like am cool cool cool
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Medianna:

As you're sounding like perfect gentleman. You no like am cool cool cool
when the need arises wink

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
mirexxx:
cheesy
Yeah mirexxx,is it too much to ask? I’m just sick n tired of my time wasted and all. Just want a true real woman for once. I don’t ask for beauty nor being rich. I just want an honest and optimistic person with good potentials. That’s all
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Oduduwa707: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Wait... where's this place? Rubbish! angry

All of una for dis stupid thread... take am! cool

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

Yeah mirexxx,is it too much to ask? I’m just sick n tired of my time wasted and all. Just want a true real woman for once. I don’t ask for beauty nor being rich. I just want an honest and optimistic person with good potentials. That’s all
if you're sincere and that's ur wish, I you'll find her soon. all the best!
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2022
mirexxx:
if you're sincere and that's ur wish, I you'll find her soon. all the best!
The heaven knows my heart and how sincere I am. Not after what she’s got in possession or what she can bring to the table. Just want a true real woman for once in my life. Well,thanks a lot for the wishes. You seem like a good person.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by OnyeMmeri: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Putindbutt:

Hacks to find out details about you?. What are you even talking about?..
Is hacking not about secretly divulging someone's private details or info. Why are you running around in circles.
See my guy, dating no be stress. if you can't trust someone online, then date your next door neighbor.

Oga, you don't know the meaning of hack? Nawa o!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / How To Know If A Nigerian Man Loves You / From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.