Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84235 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bepositive11: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Daniel058:
those books you are talking about, were written based on their life experiences. It won't make you a billionaire grin

It's about the lessons you learn from them. Their mindset. Their perspective. Their vision and so on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.