Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84230 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ebonygeek(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haylel:

All 'em broke pot-bellied pauper I see around with flat tummies women (despite the number of childbirth) are at tangent to your point.
Argue with reality woman.

All women DESIRE to marry men with money does not equate to all women WILL MARRY men with money.

Show me a pot-bellied pauper in his aged days that hasn't/doesn't have a wife.
Then, tell me how of all percentage of the pot-bellied paupers, none of 'em married flat-bellied woman.

Women love fantasies, I understand, but just face reality honey, it will help ya a lot.
I'm not referring to women whose bellies are flat due to poverty. I mean women like the one the OP posted. One who has access to the resources to work on her body. Low quality men get low quality women.

The one in the picture clearly isn't low quality. The ones married to pot-bellied paupers are on the same level as them. Show me a high-value beautiful and toned woman who will settle for a pot-bellied pauper undecided

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Agugbadin: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op. Most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is it to workout regularly

Hmmmm
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Verysmart101:

U can't have it all.No woman is complete.
I pray to the giver of good wife
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:
U don't like this angry
no , not for me
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:

I'm not referring to women whose bellies are flat due to poverty. I mean women like the one the OP posted. One who has access to the resources to work on her body. Low quality men get low quality women.

The one in the picture clearly isn't low quality. The ones married to pot-bellied paupers are on the same level as them. Show me a high-value beautiful and toned woman who will settle for a pot-bellied pauper undecided
You've shifted goal post, but I'mma still net you.

Duhhh, a lot of girl don't need some high class gym to get a flat tummy, and it's not poverty induced either.

But, I get your point now, you're talking 'bout hypergamy; women having the instincts to want to date men In level with 'em or men on a higher caste than 'em.

Sure, money of course is the start player here. But I tell you, there's no manual to all these. There's a reason why pickup artists get hot girls despite many having pocket-empty pants.

Dick game can supplement having money.

Ability to tingle her heart can supplement having money.

Life is not all black and white. Not all high quality women will marry high quality men.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

*Nigeria girls left the group chat*
some Sha grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Slim women remain the best.
you can say that again! grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
24brains:
na nigeria you wan see babe with flat tummy? Are you dreaming?
there are my neighbors is a good example
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am sure she cannot be a Nigerian because an average Nigerian lady's is no difference from a tank of water
she's going to be a Nigerian
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
obembet:

I have nothing to say
ok
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ebonygeek(f): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haylel:

You've shifted goal post, but I'mma still net you.

Duhhh, a lot of girl don't need some high class gym to get a flat tummy, and it's not poverty induced either.

But, I get your point now, you're talking 'bout hypergamy; women having the instincts to want to date men In level with 'em or men on a higher caste than 'em.

Sure, money of course is the start player here. But I tell you, there's no manual to all these. There's a reason why pickup artists get hot girls despite many having pocket-empty pants.

Dick game can supplement having money.

Ability to tingle her heart can supplement having money.

Life is not all black and white. Not all high quality women will marry high quality men.

Issoryt. Although, I'm wondering the kind of díck game a pot-bellied man can use to keep a woman. The sight of that belly is enough to give me permanent dryness down there that no amount of sweet words can moisten.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, but when women say they would like to marry a rich man you people will call them names.
Continue looking for flat-tummy
who no like better thing grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Issoryt. Although, I'm wondering the kind of díck game a pot-bellied man can use to keep a woman. The sight of that belly is enough to give me permanent dryness down there that no amount of sweet words can moisten.
this one weak o shocked
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by oyoofong(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
You will get, but once she starts giving birth the flat tummy may become plenty wok kiss kiss kiss
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Psoul(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

Let's see your own figure now.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by kaymart: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simran94:

Flat tummy isn’t about being disciplined, there are lots of women who have flat tummies naturally no mater what they eat or how they eat.
Read again...
I didn't say it's always has to be about discipline.
Discipline undoubtedly contribute a lot to it...u r right in terms of genetics as u mentioned.

Many ppl both male and female that keep fit are disciplined.
If u asked anyone to pick btw d two, flat tommy (fit) or the other (no pun intended).
Most rational ppl will go for the former.
No one wants an unattractive shit esp when they have options...
Cheers
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:
My body looks like that. Let's get married tongue
He said he is still an upcoming-billionaire. You sure say you wan marry a dreamer? undecided

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Caleycashh: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided
Doesn't matter shit, he owns the money!
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by shedy03(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
Flat stomach may not remain permanent. If she drop a child, the stomach can change big one. lol.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Oga which kain mumu love be dat one. Just talk say you nor get taste shocked

I don date every type of girl,from models to high fashion mamis to Instagram models and big booty mamis you can only imagine,and also sporty chic's with tight belly's and curves and even babes with water water yansh, las las whoever you go fall yakata in love with fit end up being a regular chic even potbelly and all.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
All these gate boys who litter Nairaland with multiple accounts calling themselves millionaires. Mscheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by seguno2: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

What will you do with her if the tummy gets bigger after childbirth

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Exceed15: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry

Whatever that is important to you set it as your priority and figure out the rest.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by seguno2: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op. Most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is it to workout regularly

Is it lack of workout that is the problem, or eating like a gluttonous pig, forever enticed with free food

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by seguno2: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Same can be said of most Nigerian men, so disgusting across the board. So does it then make sense that a disgusting man demand women be less disgusting than he is? undecided

Do women marry men and pay housekeeping money?

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by ensamy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
If woman get flat tommy with coconut head or dull brain na her puna go suffer am shocked sad sad shocked
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Pimine: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
justscorchone:

I don date every type of girl,from models to high fashion mamis to Instagram models and big booty mamis you can only imagine,and also sporty chic's with tight belly's and curves and even babes with water water yansh, las las whoever you go fall yakata in love with fit end up being a regular chic even potbelly and all.
Aswearugaaad

Lol this guy. On a more serious note, though, how would I fall in love with a lady way below my specs when I don't talk to them? Sebi na when you start trying to get to know someone that's when the you start feeling some type of way about them, right?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by biggie73(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
You like problems.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by frakdon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Bishop(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=bibianna post=110651475]Your taste is achievable![/quote

True, i think Daniel058 should take a look at you pictures, only when he becomes a millionaire though.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Lordedifice1: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
When she gives birth
Everything changes
Stop being immature and myopic
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by doverulez(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOE FAR OP.

I SAY MAKE I SHOOT MY SHOT OH.

ITS NOT EVERYDAY WE MEET YOUNG BILLIONAIRES LIKE YOUR HUMBLE SELF ON NAIRALAND.

PLEASE EH! I AM 6FT TALL, POINTED NOSE, CHUBBY AND BOOTILISCIOUS.

TRY CONSIDER SETTLING DOWN WITH US CHUBBY ONES (na me first talk oh)

I PROMISE TO BE GOING TO THE GYM TO GET THAT DESIRED BODY YOU POSTED UP THERE.

HELP A CHUBBY DAMSEL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.