Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84241 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Lol this guy. On a more serious note, though, how would I fall in love with a lady way below my specs when I don't talk to them? Sebi na when you start trying to get to know someone that's when the you start feeling some type of way about them, right?

Life have a way of fucking us up mate and you won't even see it coming until you are sprung.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by princewarri1985: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
in your dreams! You are among the lazy and jobless Nigerian youth buhari is talking about
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by cmecproblem(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
bibianna:
Your taste is achievable!
But may not be sustainable lol
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
princewarri1985:
in your dreams! You are among the lazy and jobless Nigerian youth buhari is talking about
Can you go and create your own thread because This comment of yours is useless. Your contribution is not needed here . thank you
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by CountLaka(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Can I forward my engagement ring? kiss I saw your moves

bibianna:
Your taste is achievable!
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
You really know my taste bro
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Berryli: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nuttella:
Some of them its their body stature, it has absolutely nothing to do with them taking care of themselves, I eat more than my relative who is fat, I even eat junks a lot, yet I am still slim but any small thing she eats, she adds weight and I still remain slim with flat tummy, now you will say I work out, I don't know the road to the gym. It's nature, though some women leave themselves so much after child birth and add tremendous amount of weight, that I find annoying especially if they were once slim.
I can relate. My tummy is very flat and I eat everything junk even at midnight. Some say I'm lucky cos I really feel for those who despite their efforts, the flat tummy just keeps eluding them. Nature is not fair to all
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by wizonlyson: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry
..e don tire me..

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bepositive11: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

I don't think you're an upcoming billionaire in any shape or form by your words. Billionaires are wiser than that. Their requirement goes beyond young, tall, beautiful, and flat tummy

BTW, don't forget that your wife will eventually give birth and won't have the same flat tummy for long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
bepositive11:

I don't think you're an upcoming billionaire in any shape or form by your words. Billionaires are wiser than that. Their requirement goes beyond young, tall, beautiful, and flat tummy

BTW, don't forget that your wife will eventually give birth and won't have the same flat tummy for long
Are you a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Pimine: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
justscorchone:

Life have a way of fucking us up mate and you won't even see it coming until you are sprung.
Aswearugaaad

That, I agree. However, the chances of that happening are slim to none
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Are you a billionaire?
.hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Verysmart101: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
derecho:
So girls like that can't have good manners? Some girls are naturally slim ..it's in their gene.Good character is learnt.However, she could be wanting in terms of being intelligent or being timid

I wasnt being specific pls? Is there any complete man or woman on earth?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Aaay: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
You play too much

People with the least money talk the lost about it
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by derecho(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
This was what necessitated your response
Daniel058:
good manner shouldn't be missing of course

Below was your response:
U can't have it all.No woman is complete.

Yes, no one is "complete" but some people are just a great gift/blessing in marriage.

No one is "complete" is relative, friend.
Just like people saying there's no perfect wife anywhere. I disagree because what is perfect for you isn't perfect for another person.

By the way, I was referring to being slim and having good manners.I don't think those are a hard combo, though that's not all there is to being complete for me.

Verysmart101:

I wasnt being specific pls? Is there any complete man or woman on earth?

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
freshkpomo:
It's either you have an internal sickness which you are yet to discover it is yet to enter a critical stage,or the fat is just stockpiling till maybe when kids start coming.. any normal human will react to good food,no matter how thin you are, highest him go show for your cheek.. better go run checkup or something...
I don't have any internal sickness, I'm perfectly okay, my body just won't get fat, that's my nature, I guess I have high metabolism. But don't be misled, I'm not too slim like skinny, I'm not fat either or chubby, I'm just normal and yes I got 'em cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that I tend to slim down if I go through stress, no matter the amount of stress. Stress is shedding the possibility of getting fat.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

You dance really well

Thank you dear kiss

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
cmecproblem:

But may not be sustainable lol

Says who?

It is very sustainable!
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
CountLaka:
Can I forward my engagement ring? kiss I saw your moves

You sure did. smiley

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Joelobioha:
op madam bibiana matches ur description..u no go reason her mata grin

No need for him to reason anything here. Didn't you see the oyinbo picture he posted? smiley
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Joelobioha(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
bibianna:

No need for him to reason anything here. Didn't you see the oyinbo picture he posted? smiley
na illustration na..e no mean say e must be whitie

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Litmus: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Deleted
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by cardoctor(m): 3:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Sick o
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bepositive11: 3:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Daniel058:
Are you a billionaire?

I study billionaires
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2022
bepositive11:

I study billionaires
how close are you to them shocked
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Verysmart101: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2022
derecho:
This was what necessitated your response

Below was your response:

Yes, no one is "complete" but some people are just a great gift/blessing in marriage.

No one is "complete" is relative, friend.
Just like people saying there's no perfect wife anywhere. I disagree because what is perfect for you isn't perfect for another person.

By the way, I was referring to being slim and having good manners.I don't think those are a hard combo, though that's not all there is to being complete for me.

Even the best wife isn't perfect cos marriage itself isn't perfect and it only takes the grace of God to scale through.One can be compatible but not perfect a good union goes through trials honestly.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by derecho(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Friend, it is relative.Don't allow anybody deceive you.If you find a woman who fits you, she's perfect for you.Your pair of trousers may not fit another person with same height as you But that doesn't mean that it's not perfect for you.
Of course, if you say that pair of trousers is just perfect without saying for who, the next man who tested it would disagree.
Marriage is not a general thing.it's between two persons (male and female), though with different physical features, complement each other.

I agree it may be rare to find a virtuous woman but dem dey.

All these generic assumptions is often propagated by those with complex. Just as some would say every girl above 21 in Nigeria has been deflowered. For them, it's abnormal/unthinkable to abstain till marriage.Some,because they couldn't achieve chastity they resort to explaining it away.

By perfect for you, I mean, one who is so compatible with you that you don't need to pretend to accommodate them.

Verysmart101:

Even the best wife isn't perfect cos marriage itself isn't perfect and it only takes the grace of God to scale through.One can be compatible but not perfect a good union goes through trials honestly.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by CountLaka(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ayamin lov

bibianna:

You sure did. smiley
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bepositive11: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Daniel058:
how close are you to them shocked

You don't need to be very close to notice patterns. Are you OP? If you want to be billionaire, study them. Watch their interviews. Read their books. Follow their social media. Let them influence the way you think
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
bepositive11:

You don't need to be very close to notice patterns. Are you OP? If you want to be billionaire, study them. Watch their interviews. Read their books. Follow their social media. Let them influence the way you think

Lol I hear you grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bepositive11: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Daniel058:

Lol I hear you grin

And why did you say that?

You say you're becoming a billionaire. Where are you in your journey?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
bepositive11:

And why did you say that?

You say you're becoming a billionaire. Where are you in your journey?
those books you are talking about, were written based on their life experiences. It won't make you a billionaire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.