Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84209 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ebonygeek(f): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
My body looks like that. Let's get married tongue

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by freshkpomo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
ziondaughter247:
Sadly.. most of you will never smell millionaire status talk more of billionaire. It is not a curse, it is just a fact!
Shut up and stop calling God into your rubbish... I nor know wetin dey worry most of Una these days o with the way you use the name of God in vain... Na you be assistant God? How did you know who He will give wealth to? Do you know how many money miss road we have in town? What about our greedy politicians who are stinking rich? Or our drug and sex selling celebrities?? Just shut up abeg and stop using God in vain.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Druss(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Otasikwe:
Real men luv dis

Too fat. I can even detect the cellulite from here.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by 24brains(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
na nigeria you wan see babe with flat tummy? Are you dreaming?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by freshkpomo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:
My body looks like that. Let's get married kiss
Oya come my DM na wink
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is is to workout regularly

There are extremely more Nigerian men with pot bellies than the women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Druss(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
ziondaughter247:
Sadly.. most of you will never smell millionaire status talk more of billionaire. It is not a curse, it is just a fact!
Just look at some of the comments here.. God Almighty, the giver of all wealth sees the heart and has seen you cannot handle such amount of wealth because it obvious that your priorities are not right and you will misuse it!

Someone is pained sha or is it bitter? God said 'Ask and you shall receive'. He is asking. Better go ask God for your own spec instead of complaining about someone's spec.

Also we officially thank God that he isn't man and especially that he isn't you.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Billionaire in Malawi currency or Ugandan pounds Which one
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
kaymart:

A lady that is disciplined enough to have such a good body will most likely bring more to the table than the one who is a bag of beans.
Discipline is not am easy feat. Get this

Flat tummy isn’t about being disciplined, there are lots of women who have flat tummies naturally no mater what they eat or how they eat.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by cornerstonee: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided
grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by biomedics(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
It is enough

Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Masaudmuhammed: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
smiley Good Luck
But you forgot to add:-
A Strong-Mind & Good and kindness Hearts Women
An_Educated_Women
Who would help you in your businesses.
A Fresh-women not dirty, WHO knows how to take care of your children
Who knows how to cook different foods & African dinners.
Who will give you doggy style...

Think twice before making a choice....

You're Little wiser
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ebonygeek(f): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haylel:

That he can demand for whatever he wants from a woman without having any.

Au contraire Mon Frere
Before you can make demands like that, you need to have something that the other party wants. A pot-bellied man can ONLY get a woman if he has MONEY. A broke ass pot-bellied man searching for a sexy flat-bellied woman will remain single for life. tongue

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
Slim women remain the best.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Pimine: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:
U don't like this angry
Aswearugaaad

Nicca those laps are too fat. Downstairs go dey choke. Slim-thick is bae grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Pimine: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
justscorchone:
Omo when love hit you,you won't mind if she have potbelly and her favourite go to drink is palmwine and ogufe
Aswearugaaad

Oga which kain mumu love be dat one. Just talk say you nor get taste shocked
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by tit(f): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
No yansh, no breast?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Fadafada231(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

One man's food is another man's poison. I respect ur choice op, though I don't like slim girls. Big girls with big ass is enough for me shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by eniteden(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hope you have 9pacs too, I pity if u get 0 PACs like me grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na them.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Au contraire Mon Frere
Before you can make demands like that, you need to have something that the other party wants. A pot-bellied man can ONLY get a woman if he has MONEY. A broke ass pot-bellied man searching for a sexy flat-bellied woman will remain single for life. tongue
Au contraire Ma soeur
That one is up to the other partner. If she's ready to roll with him, she'll take whatever it is the guy has.

PS: Money ain't overrated, I'll admit, but there's something more tangible. I'll rather be the guy that can make any woman feel a thousand and one shades of emotion she's not felt before than be the guy with the cash.

If he has that, theoretically, he can get away with any woman he wants.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Goldentulip2: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
A flat tommy?!
angry
LOOL
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Bouncing2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Flat tummy is beautiful bro,,big ups with ya search.

Boobz azz anytime any day cool
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ebonygeek(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haylel:

Au contraire Ma soeur
That one is up to the other partner. If she's ready to roll with him, she'll take whatever it is the guy has.

PS: Money ain't overrated, I'll admit, but there's something more tangible. I'll rather be the guy that can make any woman feel a thousand and one shades of emotion she's not felt before than be the guy with the cash.

If he has that, theoretically, he can get away with any woman he wants.
Lol. Argue with your keyboard mehn. A modern-day young sexy flat-bellied Nigerian woman will NOT settle for a broke pot-bellied man unless money is involved. How will such a man even get her attention?

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Fadafada231(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Otasikwe:
Real men luv dis

See my spec kiss
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by TPound(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
This can be achieved....

But eba, Catfish peppersoup and small stout won't let her
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by EmmaLege: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
A flat tommy?!
angry

grin grin grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Lol. Argue with your keyboard mehn. A modern-day young sexy flat-bellied Nigerian woman will NOT settle for a broke pot-bellied man unless money is involved. How will such a man even get her attention?
All 'em broke pot-bellied pauper I see around with flat tummies women (despite the number of childbirth) are at tangent to your point.
Argue with reality woman.

All women DESIRE to marry men with money does not equate to all women WILL MARRY men with money.

Show me a pot-bellied pauper in his aged days that hasn't/doesn't have a wife.
Then, tell me how of all percentage of the pot-bellied paupers, none of 'em married flat-bellied woman.

Women love fantasies, I understand, but just face reality honey, it will help ya a lot.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Favourite001: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reality of life is that, almost all the girls have the flat tummy wen single, childbearing makes it go saggy. Don't frustrate your wife if you ain't seeing those flat tummy you married in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by GeneralZodd(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
MuMu boy grin

You should have included pink lips as criteria too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.