Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84249 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry

Laughing out loud
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Deicide: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean when you say that carrying what sometimes amounts to over 10lbs of fat/lard in one's stomach signifies wealth? undecided
You know how much day the man account?

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

Yes!

To be honest, I don't know why he really felt he need to be a billionaire before demanding it.

Even as a pot-bellied pauper he is free to demand a flat tummy woman.
grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deicide:
You know how much day the man account?
Pay attention to the question asked you......What do you mean when you say that carrying what sometimes amounts to over 10lbs of fat/lard in one's stomach signifies wealth? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by OkoyeA1(m): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided

But a broke Girl can make demands of he must have Beards, Handsome, 6 packs, 6 cars, Cash etc when looking for a Man to date/Marry

But e dey pain una when Men want Flat tummy and Standing Brezzz grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2022
OkoyeA1:
But a broke Girl can make demands of he must have [b] Beards, Handsome, 6 packs, 6 cars, Cash [/b]etc when looking for a Man to date/Marry

But e dey pain una when Men want Flat tummy and Standing Brezzz grin grin grin
Abeg Waka pass! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by 18377se: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
I am just hoping you don reach millionaire first before dreaming of being a billionaire. No hating
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Verysmart101: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
good manner shouldn't be missing of course

U can't have it all.No woman is complete.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Enemyofpeace: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2022
The girl I’m seeing in that photo go get boat mouth and body odours

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by esanmantruth: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2022
James brown is available for you since she/he is called wo/man

Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by pacespot(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Sure, their legs can cover the entire bed when they are widely spread open.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ayoola171(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Best of luck in your pursuit

3 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by A305: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Your taste is a definition of fertile women. No belly fat.

4 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by FuckHomophobes: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
bibianna:
Your taste is achievable!

You dance really well

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Princedapace(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided

He has met one of women's major standard which is to have money.

7 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by clothingonline(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
You need it toast this shape only
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
You people should be fair to the women. Remember that women have wombs so it takes a lot of efforts for a well-fed woman to have a flat tummy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Zonefree(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
*Nigeria girls left the group chat*

9 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
cry there is this woman in my neighborhood, she gave birth 5 and still looking so Young,she knw how to take care of herself . I watches her go to fetch water almost every day, anytime I see her I always say to myself and my God, this is the kind of woman I want ... OMG I have so much respect for her

She fetches water for a family of 7 everyday?

That is enough physical exercise. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Picker28: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
U no well
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Moneyboyz: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

This girls with small breast? Hell no.

She must be fair and thick (not fat) you know those girls with round face, not more than 5.5feet. one hand one breast kind of breast size not those you use 2 hands to carry. That's my type of women.

5 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by tonididdy(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
U don't like this angry

4 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by advanceDNA: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Poor women look for rich men all the time.. there’s nothing bad about it...
You don’t have to have something before finding it desirable..

8 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Starzo: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
the kind of girl for that pic nor dey Nigeria
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Otasikwe(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Real men luv dis

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
cry there is this woman in my neighborhood, she gave birth 5 and still looking so Young,she knw how to take care of herself . I watches her go to fetch water almost every day, anytime I see her I always say to myself and my God, this is the kind of woman I want ... OMG I have so much respect for her
Some of them its their body stature, it has absolutely nothing to do with them taking care of themselves, I eat more than my relative who is fat, I even eat junks a lot, yet I am still slim but any small thing she eats, she adds weight and I still remain slim with flat tummy, now you will say I work out, I don't know the road to the gym. It's nature, though some women leave themselves so much after child birth and add tremendous amount of weight, that I find annoying especially if they were once slim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Mirawonder007(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Nofapsucks post=110651578]And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry[/quote Abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.