Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78606 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Zhirinovsky: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2022
You be mumu
I had to be blunt to you.
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by godliman: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Agbada don hook for barb wire, the solution is repentance from all sin including premarital sex, and then go for deliverance. Some of these ladies are not just fetish, they are princess and Queens in the marine kingdom. Men use your head, don't use your manhood to dig your grave- e no bi shovel. Girls are destiny killers, home breakers, life destroyers run from them. That girl will send you to your grave if you don't break up, she is an agent of darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Indispensable85(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmmm........you met a girl with a negative energy obviously. There are some girls you meet and all doors of prosperity are flung open, you meet some others and all doors are locked against you. Sex is not just an emotional thing,it has spiritual implications because there's an exchange of virtue during sex. If you have sex with someone who carrries a negative energy be sure to see the manifestation in your life in a short while. It's important not to rush into sex with someone without a thorough profiling.

Having said all of that, what you need right now is a complete physical, emotional and spiritual seperation from her and the negative energy she carries before more damage is done. Since you're not religious, I'll stop here.
Good luck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Funflipper: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

another gullible client loading.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by mclloyd22: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

My brother here’s a thing. I once married someone like here then I wasn’t going to church like now, when we were dating things where going well but the moment we had plans for marriage(trad) wahala left and right. Had issues that they held me transfered 800k from my account before the endsar( I needed to grant them access for my life) after trad it was hell, I visited a church and was told that she was presented as a bride when she was born to a deity, I noticed this when we was dating sometime she screams out from bed shouting don’t kill me. After Marriage the thing kept visiting until the day my spiritual leader came and prayed at my place. So in a nut shell we men most time indulge ourselves in creepy things through sex and co. Until you separate your self from her that’s when you will be free. Because nothing will work out for you because the spirit which she is betrothed to won’t let you be. I have heard cases in church where a husband woke up outside his home like the spirit come at night carry the man out of the house lol. Wahala dey Na God go save us.

Sorry my story no dey too formal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Kokaine(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
killmods:

You're a fool and there's nothing to ponder over. Nor go handle ur issues dey wait for Nairalanders...Uzwor undecided
owviedo wekin?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
ajumma:
Nothing, i mean Nothing will happened your mind is playing trick on you. just be yourself.
lay down the rules & be firm with it. the greatest men on earth got entrapped with sex you are no exception.
Humans are infallible and as human we are programmed to fail.
don't allowed those onlines motivational voodoo to confused you
make God bless u jare,u jst said my mind....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Mom007(f): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Did you notice how he keeps insisting that he is not a religious person? In a world that is so deeply spiritual a person just leaves himself or herself exposed like this without any form of spiritual covering and yet is forming woke and moral! Mr op, its sad and I pity you. Even the occultist are now proudly showing off then those who should be clinging desperately to our creator are forming I am not religious or I don't believe in God just because they don't want anything to hinder their conscience. Well this is the result of your wokeness right here! You become a prey to any and every evil spirit or evil forces operating where you live or work or those operating in people around you. You hear people move into a new apartment and their fortunes change, or a new shop or in whatever sphere of life! We all need Gods protection and He will never protect those who are afraid or ashamed or too self confident to associate with Him. Christ himself said if we deny Him on earth, he will deny us in Heaven! Be guided!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by soloehis(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
from ur write up I could tell you are very superstitious.. if you continue like this you will go into depression and it won’t do you any good..from the very beginning you never found her attractive it’s normal to feel the way u are feeling..but attributing your momentary set back to her is a no no for me.. take it from me.no one has power over u.no one has such power. The country is hard for everyone so don’t attribute it to the poor girl..just be positive minded..clear those negativity off your mind and you will see how things start turning up for good for u

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jackanda1(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2022
talktimi:
let's be honest bro, I am a Christian but I also believe in these traditional stuff. Fact of the matter is that deity (spirit husband ?) has to be appeased before it will leave you or any other person involved with her. After the appeasement, the spirit will open doors of breakthrough for her and her husband. It costs as little as a goat and bottle of schnapps with kolanut but if you can't go the traditional route.
So you have to appease and worship the devil before he leaves? Is the power in the name of Jesus not greater than any devil? All this fake christians sef

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 07kjb: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

hw do u mean his a fool?
are u nt one of those guys on dis forum dat always advice us to bleep ladies bcus they got notin to offer rather than sex....

He bleeped and got a problem he should be open to solutions which he will only get through Christ,but he is busy cursing those that wants to help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Indispensable85(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2022
godliman:
Agbada don hook for barb wire, the solution is repentance from all sin including premarital sex, and then go for deliverance. Some of these ladies are not just fetish, they are princess and Queens in the marine kingdom. Men use your head, don't use your manhood to dig your grave- e no bi shovel. Girls are destiny killers, home breakers, life destroyers run from them. That girl will send you to your grave if you don't break up, she is an agent of darkness.

The last part of your comment is senseless. How can you just jump into that kind of senseless generalization? Don't you have sisters? Is your mum not a woman? Don't you have a wife or intend to get married and bear children? Are those qualities you mentioned befitting of them?

Very many women are life savers,destiny helpers and home repairers.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jobig(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Please find a male friend, stay with him, infact operate from different location apart from apartment,all is in your mind, shake off
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Lewisdinho(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Trying to form a hard man grin
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

DIS 1 Na BIG MATTERZ..

4 me to SEE DIS MATTERZ CLEAR..

I NEED BLA more WEED.. wen I mean more WEED, I mean like 17 STICK of WEED...

so I de COME back...

WTF MAN!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Mouthpis(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Am I the only who is yet to safiree(I hope I got that spelling correct) or any other feminist of lady comment on this thread?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Funflipper:

another gullible client loading.
maga must pay. 1st fruit offerin go soon drop,today nah jst 3rd of march.....
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by fof1: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Sex is a Tool in d Hands of Satan any Day
...Run from her or be Destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by HardMirror(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.
truth be told you are a confused entity and people like you cannot progress because you dont even know what you believe in, you have no standard. You said you ain't religious yet you talk perfectly like a highly religious and superstitious delusional *@#$.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
OP don go fvck mammy water. grin

Officer Woos and Shennels things......OP enjoy your mammy water babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Snowx: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
You said you re not a God type and someone was trying to tell you the need to come to God and you laugh it off. Look at you forming you ain't religious..but you know you re I a deep mess..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You need to do away with that girl as soon as possible , no be every girl you see you open her yansh
While some girls attract favour na the opposite you see .
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
07kjb:

He bleeped and got a problem he should be open to solutions which he will only get through Christ,but he is busy cursing those that wants to help him

now i got ur point bro......

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by rickyjoe(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

If God cannot solve your problem then you are doomed.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Congrats. grin

You are now a fake religious person. You will so give your life to Christ and be a bonafide religious person. cheesy
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ukaface(f): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
See bros o
You come looking for help, your problem indicates every thing spiritual person come give you advice you still dey form jagaban.

So what really do you think is the solution?
You tried talking her out of the relationship e no work,Oya try religious aspect you no want.
Be like you wan be fly wey no wan leave dead body alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Kokaine:
owviedo wekin?

Oviedo kpataki
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
This guy is in love.

Lol
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Baniremi11: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
GPS Car Tracker Nationwide Installation. Do it Now, car theft is on the increase
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Moony45: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You are dating a yahoo boy's ex
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by BadEnglish(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by shogsman(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Start looking unkept and unattractive maybe she will leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.