Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59953 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by yemmit90: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

Honestly, you dont know the power you have as an husband. Except she is the one feeding you, I dont see the reason why any woman would be treating you like nobody in your house.

Please be opposite of what you are now, and see her coming back to her sense.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by na2016: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided
Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...
You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided
Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife
Good luck finding solution to your problem

You are a foolish feminist!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Madness cures madness.

It's ok for your marriage to end, if that's what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by udemzyudex(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Post partum trauma... Deficiency of DHA

She will come around

Funny excuse.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
InfinityFabric:
IF you're a weak man in 2022, in Nigeria, you deserve every punishment you get from a woman.

Imagine a man saying this over a woman he can replace in 12 hours.
no mind the simp ass
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerian parents should stop having too much kids and be expecting one of their daughters to marry a rich person and take them out of poverty.

Parents need to be conscious with their lively sexual game. Time has change and as a specie we need to adapt.

To the op, didn't u notice these attitudes before u tired that knot with her?

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
....All these weak men getting married sef.
They can't take charge of their homes always crying like babies. Tueh.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BigBashiru: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

You married a girl who never wanted to get married.... or a baby mama who just wanted to have kids and leave after having kids... or a girl who is not really interested in marriage but was pressured by her parents.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na wa o, this is a very serious matter, where did you put your eyes when you were dating her? You got carried away by her beauty and ringtones abi? Abeg carry your cross.

Please I need someone to show me some love and infection
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Pzpropertylimit(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Walk of out this toxic marriage and give urself life again ! Kai u will die and this idiot called wife will be enjoying herself fucking other pricks . Walk out of it and go for who loves u . Becareful with her now because in the midst of this lovelessness , anything can happen.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by AnyibestDede(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your marriage is barely one year and you guys have a 3 months baby already right? Two things are involved.

1, is either she married you because you got here pregnant or
2, she married you because someone else's got her pregnant.
She didn't marry you for love. You have to be a man and try to control your home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by LordIsaac(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
In whatever you do, never be at the mercy of a woman! Never. They can be ruthless and will not be merciful with the knowledge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by stEmmy96(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't know why newly wedded allow help, family and caregiver to intrude their marriage, I believe the first year of marriage is essential I. Creating a lasting bond between partners and that won't be possible if you always have someone around, no privacy of any kind... I'll advice you drive everyone put of your apartment leaving you and your wife with the baby, this might help in creating the bond because you'll be doing all the chores by yourself and together. And also make sure you dey para for her when she does what you don't like.. not abusive words though but let her know you're angry and don't like what she does

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sounds like an opportunity to start fucking younger and fresher toto outside.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by abokikhalifa: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Enjoy your marriage. After all the signs and warning from redpill guys. You still fell victim. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by abbey621(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
There's always two sides to a story and history has shown that there's his truth, her truth and the real truth. What did you promise her before she started dating you? What did you promise her before marriage?

So you saw a jobless woman with two legs and two hands yet you decided to marry the liability? Even if she no get office job, she could have been doing some type of trade or business, so what exactly did you expect? Woman that you married has the guts to tell you no sex that she needs space and your brain did not spark?

You mentioned that her parents always supporting her, don't you have parents? In cases like this, you need to make her feel the magnitude of her actions, if you truly love her you won't continue to pamper her for there's one thing all women hate more than a broke man, a WEAK MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Shikena(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
All I see here is freedom. Where is the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by darthv: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

you married a retired runs girl

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Alexk2(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ajens1991:
It's okay bro... I understand how you feel. I've seen similar things from my wife.
Lemme ask you this, does your wife attend the same church with you? If yes, then the two of you have to go back to your pastor for counseling.

Second, don't ever report your wife to your family or even her own family. If she tells you to give her space, politely leave her to her wish. If she decides to leave the house on her own, don't force her to stay.

Before I forget, don't pity or pamper her anymore. Her kind of woman does not like a soft hearted man, it irritates them especially when it comes to being decisive. You have an obligation to control your home; your wife inclusive.
Too bad you married someone who's not ready for marriage.

BRO BE BRUTAL AND BLUNT WITH HER, SHE CANNOT GO ANYWHERE. YOU ARE AT AN ADVANTAGE NOW; SHEY YOU SAY SHE JUST BORN? SO NO WORRY, HER HEAD GO REACH HOUSE WHEN YOU STOP TO PET HER.

This is my advice to the op minus the brutal part.
God be with you op

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kaludestiny10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where did you read in the comment that beautiful women are evil.
What the writer is trying to say is that other characteristics and attributes of a woman should come first in the choice of choosing a wife before the persons out looks because beauty as they say is deceptive.
Karleb:

The last line spoiled everything.

I don't know why you believe beautiful women are evil. Funny thing is, the woman in question might not be beautiful.

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Ozugbo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
princeeze1:
For her to have fallen out of love with you so soon and have the gut to spell it out to you plainly shows her heart may not truly be with you. You should be more concerned about PATERNITY FRAUD now and not writing epistles on NL. Did you see how her gender folks are trying to rationalize her evil behaviors? It’s better for you to ask her to leave since she has fallen out of love and count your loses. Yes! Let her leave, at this juncture, if she does not retract and retrace her steps, she was never really yours. And your in laws like most are terrible In-laws. Although we have some great in-laws. Lastly, don’t let anyone guilt trip you, it’s not about what you may have said or did or did not do. She feels trapped.
SHE FEELS TRAPPED.U VE SAID IT ALL.SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND I VE LONG LET GO.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OlawaleBammie: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Klass99:

Seven words.....some men need to seriously man up!

This thread and the other one where OP complained of his very rude and disrespectful wife in Germany, has me wondering what the hell is wrong with some men?

The kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will suffer o. I can't be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, then you'll be giving me attitude and disrespecting me on top of it without good reason, you dey ment nii?

It is annoying the number of threads authored by men with a similar theme, who are all wailing about the same issue. This nauseating behaviour of theirs, is the same reason why they stand by and watch their wives maltreat or brutalize maids, house-helps etc

They do nothing and claim madam will accuse them of taking sides or sleeping with the maid, if they intervene. I say bullshit! For as long as I am the one paying the bills, feeding her and our kids, she better not be messing with me or mistreating anyone under my roof.

Let see how God no go multiply ur blessing

I have nonsense, and i like vawulence if its needed

I like u already, u must be someone's vawulencial partner grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tribalism123(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Go outside. Commit adultery. Bring evidence home. File for divorce. At least u have adultery as excuse. This advise is for the sake of ur life. U are too young to die in marriage in this Nigeria that us KILLING us everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by SultanYoung: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

sorry to dispute you last sentence YOU ARE LYING, YOU GET MARRIED TO A SUGAR MAMA. before you married her you said all nasty things like am the one doing you a favour and she being ashamed not to call of the wedding because of ridicule from her friends and family members hurry the pain in her heart now you lazy asss pick up the shovel and dig up the bitter her and she want it quit if am lying prove me wrong by dropping your marriage picture.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Ronnnie: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

So that is the only thing you could pick up...you didn't read the part where he said he is affected emotionally by her actions,what of the part where he said she told him bluntly she doesn't LOVE him anymore...
He said that so people won't think it is work stress that is affecting her...
If you have nothing to contribute then don't criticize madam..
"A wise man speaks when he has something to say,a fool speaks when he has to say something"....
Be wiser next time

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by emmnprince(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Na those words dey vex you! A lady in his place sef might state it. Therefore, no vex because It is part of story that troubles the heart!
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by abokikhalifa: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
You people were deceiving yourself during courtship, thinking it was love. Now her eyes done clear. Fake love

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by JJSAYO: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
My brother, you don't have a problem but you still have. Who is the foundation of your marriage? A marriage this is not solidly built on Christ is like a foundation not properly done and the house is on water.
Taking her to the eatery will not solve the problem. There is a problem with the foundation. Traceback to the foundation. Are you sure she doesn't have anyone she loves before marrying you?
You need to go back to God.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Helper1991(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Before a woman boldly tells a man that she doesn't love him anymore, it implies that she is totally done with you. Once a woman has made up her mind, nothing changes it. It is better you end the marriage now and ask for a bride price refund and restart again or you bear the consequences for another 10-20yrs that's if she will give you peace to stay alive for that long(sorry for using those words). But what I mean is that, if one year into marriage is like this, living in it for another 10-20yrs might be very impossible. And by then, it might be too late for you to correct your mistake. Quitting now will mean shame, humiliation, etc but it is better you do it now and in years to come that stigma will reduce than later.
I feel for you already, I understand what it means to have bad wife. This one that her parents are in support of her, it is now a family coup against you. They might kill you in your own home with restlessness, pains, abuses, insults, and all forms of ill-treatments.

Sorry for your pains.... I understand

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by ogododo: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Bro nothing do your woman. She just gave birth, na PTSD, trauma related to delivery. If I got you, na just 1 year your marriage be. Her body and marriage dey undergo change. Talk and dey more patience with her. Above all pray to God. Una go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Dalil8: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

That na one of the mind games wey women like to play. It baffles me how u guys go into marriage without preparing for this.

My advice; ignore her completely, i mean completely. Like she doesn't even exist. Start dating another woman ASAP. Bring her occasionally to cook or gist with you at home. Be sure to do it in your "ex-wife" presence.

Do your thing separately. Don't even consider her when making any decision in the house. It'll show her that you've found another source of happiness and that she has been replaced.

Torture her with this before you finally divorce her.

Na you marry am. No be she marry you.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 360command: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

stop wussing around wussy and dump her to the street then she knows who the man is..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.