Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage (57679 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
There is a way that seems good to a man but the end is destruction ..proverb 18.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by pavoda: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Blunttruth:

The her to ask her husband to call you , and give you the permission to lash his wife.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Parachoko: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

The her to ask her husband to call you , and give you the permission to lash his wife.
grin
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by LegacyB: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brother I beg you please flee. I speak from experience if you try it hmmmm....
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by chaloskyx: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Do it now and let see what happens to you
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by flokii: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
justified007:

What if you get her pregnant and they decided to eliminate you so you won't be alive to claim the kid

I don't think he thought to that extent.. he's still there busy forming hard man.

Business deal (money) and wife are two things you must never use to joke with another man. I hope he listens to wise counsel and flee from that temptation.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Tingotoe: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy perfect man ..... Just sharing an experience doesn't mean I concede to her request . Must you be violent All the time?
Even for the fact that you brought it to our attention means that you're considering it. Please go ahead and get down. No more advice for you
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Nitata: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.

Guy, run o.

It's not worth it. Advice her/them to seek medical help
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by muheeb01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Things dey happen oo....and this one husband will think he has seen better wife..all the aso ebi,drinks bride price on top a hoe chai
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by kaymart: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's not necessary...he shud just back off...
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Newboss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mumu thread. Fake AF. Next!
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by minasu190: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?
so if u eventually impregnate her,u no go claim d pikin later?bros wise up dem wan use u,make dem no later exclude u from this life,i don tell u,thankiu.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by delpee(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
So you want to see yourself as the Almighty saviour. Better keep away from her to avoid stories that touch.... Don't get your life ruined. Look for your own wife and live your life in peace.

If she needs help getting pregnant, she should consult doctors. Donors are available through legitimate medical practice if that's truly what her husband wants.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Zealag(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro distance yourself from her,the same thing happened to me my ex already said yes to her husband,about to do her trad in the villa,and she Neva told me but visited me in three occasion pleading to have sex with me.she even took me out nd almost got me drunk,bro avoid her like a plague.my advice tho speaking from experience
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by alphaNomega: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

Fake story...mods are using your gist to generate traffic for nairaland. Well-done
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
My uncle's baby mama did same thing. She only had a child for my uncle and then married someone else, while my uncle already had a wife and children.

Long story short: my uncle divorced his wife and the ex wife turned her children against my uncle. Now, my uncle need a wife. He now told us that apart from the first child, the other children of his then baby mama belongs to him as the husband can't procreate.

The lady came back to my uncle to help as the husband could not impregnate her. Now than my uncle is wifeless, he took her back from the man and all the children.

I told him to always watch his back sha. If he sees anyone with mean face and cutlass in hand, he should....... you gerrit?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by joyandfaith: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Don't die young. I am done!
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by blowjohn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
For u to even bring this up shows that ur not a serious person.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Victerica(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Men, don't fall for this gimmicks of women...

Women are naturally high on weed
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by ozoono(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
Guy u confuse oh. Tank God I brought it here. How many men wud agree for another man to bang his wife? U wud agree? U are just a bailt here fool
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Tzar(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
I hope you have chosen the color and design of your casket, because that woman wants to kill you at earliest.
So artificial insemination is not an option for her?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by diogo23: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
Boy don't be decisived by this gender , she want to destroy your life
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by diogo23: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
Did you ask the husband? How many years have they live together?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by diogo23: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?
Stupid idiot it seems that you have concluded to do it please go ahead and stop disturbing us here
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by house10s: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
she go pay? tell her to holla me

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
house10s:
she go pay? tell her to holla me

Ofcose but I guess she need someone that won't escalate the issue on the long run
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
diogo23:

Stupid idiot it seems that you have concluded to do it please go ahead and stop disturbing us here

Hahahahahahah
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Etizz: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital

I don't really believe this, upload chats let's see.....
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Powersurge: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Don't allow vagina people deceive you. As her head no gree correct and she jumped into marriage, let her live in it. Leave the pvssy alone. There are several cvnts out there waiting to be serviced. grin
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by amazingspiderma: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Read this slowly.....

How can you bring shit topic to the table for discussion.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Emperor550(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Inside life sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.