Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] (3846 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Transgenders want to run from Ukraine, but the Ukrainian govt. has refused. If you're the president of Ukraine, would you let them go?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Kingkali: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
The presido was like... You are in this with us. Lol.

If it were me i would'nt let them goangry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why should they leave.
Their biology says they are male and are capable of doing things men do.
So pick up the arms and fight y'all fvckin' p*s

4 Likes

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Bahamas95(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Go where?

They are men so they should remain and fight.

5 Likes

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by HallaDaTruth: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
A man is a man. grin grin. Even bobrisky should be forcefully taken to Ukraine to go and fight. Na man e be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by siofra(f): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Exkandayee(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nnah ehh,I go try bang transgender one dayoooh,Dem too deh fine,but on one condition if there's pussy there,if not, I'm not doing, there's This one living in my neighborhood,omo This transgendered fine I no know say na trans when I packed in newly,she looks Mexican,,,na dat time niqqas tell me say na my fellow man b that oooh,I craze hahaha
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by HallaDaTruth: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Exkandayee:
Nnah ehh,I go try bang transgender one dayoooh,Dem too deh fine,but on one condition if there's pussy there,if not, I'm not doing, there's This one living in my neighborhood,omo This transgendered fine I no know say na trans when I packed in newly,she looks Mexican,,,na dat time niqqas tell me say na my fellow man b that oooh,I craze hahaha

It is spiritually unclean and on the physical side most of them are carriers of diseases

2 Likes

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Shalommy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Moeman: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
lol. to be man no be day job...btw this is a treasonable offence and punishable by death
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by paulolee(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
run to were? stay n fight jhare
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cheats
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by posty56: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Exkandayee:
something is really wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Anon4: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
posty56:
something is really wrong with you
that nigga is probably a drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
...Lol.They are men nah so they should fight.
But wait ooh. Why are women exempted from fighting wars ? Thought they are equal to men?
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
e shock am
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by SKhanmi: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Really? Search for vaginal dilation videos for transgenders on either 4chan/reddit. Let's see if you would even look at a woman for the next 3 months.
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by GodHelpMe1: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
A confused man deserves a place at the war front sad
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by oilmane(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
Transgenders want to run from Ukraine, but the Ukrainian govt. has refused. If you're the president of Ukraine, would you let them go?

Where them won go? Omo them must stay and fight o, nor be them say them nor won b women again? You b man so join your fellow men n fight.
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa for Dem.....
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Theboy21: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
If this type of shii happens here Bobrisky n his fellow crew must stay n fight including our feministcheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lolz dat 1 no concern zelenski they must fight
Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by pansophist(m): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2022
So even when these women change to men, them still refuse to take on men's responsibilities, and you want me to take you serious or equal as me.

You are mad, big time cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Stevenson1(m): 2:37am On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:

They should hold him or her back to fight for his/her country.
The country belongs to everyone so I don't see the reason why some set of people are being exempted.

1 Like

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Karleb(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2022
One more reason to take LGBTHKGDGDSFGH+*/ less seriously.

1 Like

Re: Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
HallaDaTruth:

It is spiritually unclean and on the physical side most of them are carriers of diseases

Tell him o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Love Big Size Penis? / My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp / My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.