Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dating A Female Punter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Female Punter (6709 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Victoria i am just advising you just like an elder brother would, stop gambling..

Just like what Double0h7 said, I don't think any responsible man will allow his woman to gamble and i believe your fiancé haven't found out yet, don't let betting ruin your life, learn a skill and make legal money not that nonsense.

We are both punters/gamblers. It's good when two lovers have the same passion. grin

Did I tell you I don't have a job or skill? I am presently almost done with learning UI/UX. Lol. All these advisers sef. I bet for fun, in turn gives me money.

What you don't understand is above you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok.
Victoria don't let this nonsense ruin you, this will be my last advice to you. cool
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Victoria don't let this nonsense ruin you, this will be my last advice to you. cool

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

We are both punters/gamblers. It's good when two lovers have the same passion. grin

Did I tell you I don't have a job or skill? I am presently almost done with learning UI/UX. Lol. All these advisers sef. I bet for fun, in turn gives me money.

What you can't understand is above you. cool
Why don't you learn crypto trading/NFTs and forex instead? atleast they are more reasonable than betting, I just pray you don't addicted to it,

you certainly don't know how damaging it is when you are addicted.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why don't you learn crypto trading/NFTs and forex instead? atleast they are more reasonable than betting, I just pray you don't addicted to it, you certainly don't know how damaging it is when you are addicted.

All these things you mentioned too are gambling.

Rest. By the way, I am learning NFTs.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:
Is this a rhetorical question? There's nothing wrong In it as far as she's not addicted.

Addiction comes with the job!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Forex and crypto isn't gambling, you only lose when you don't know how it works or if you are the greedy type that wants to get rich overnight, don't compare forex/Crypto with betting, because the difference is huge.

it took me 3 years plus to make consistent profit on forex and I still learn everyday because you don't stop learning when it comes to forex, I won't also deny that I don't make loss but I make more profits than loss, that's what matters. cool

Btw, It's good you are learning NFTs, you should have multiple streams of income.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Forex and crypto isn't gambling, you only lose when you don't know how it works or if you are the greedy type that wants to get rich overnight, don't compare forex/Crypto with betting, because the difference is huge.

it took me 3 years plus to make consistent profit on forex and I still learn everyday because you don't stop learning when it comes to forex, I won't also deny that I don't make loss but I make more profits than loss, that's what matters. cool

Btw, It's good you are learning NFTs, you should have multiple streams of income.

sad
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Biodundimeji(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
very dangerous. Few have been lucky enough to achieve that feat though
Only 1 in 100
Betting is fun if people know how to play it
Re: Dating A Female Punter by lolu2019: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

u dont know what u r saying.u can challenge me on virtual bets.and i will show u how to play games without losing
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad
Lol what? here is what I made yesterday on forex.

Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol what? here is what I made yesterday on forex.

How much was your deposit?

Let me see if the gain is worth it.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Uzomarrr123: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.
So Can you date a female tipster?
God forbid bad thing to date girl wey Dey play “Home win and over 2.5

OR

play me 1-7 away win

Tufia … Wetin I wan tell my people !

Say , the mother of my kids dey play sportbet and “baby soccer” for dirty environment with stinky people …(dem no Dey baff)

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much was your deposit?

Let me see if the gain is worth it.
I use to withdraw my profit and leave $500 capital, this is my current trade, a swing trade actually.

And I don't trade often..
cool
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Uzomarrr123: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Babe leave sportbet

See, if you even Dey do high class olosho, e for better, and you go still get better connection

But , you see this betting wey you Dey do as fine woman, na f-ck up na …olohun… grin

Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I use to withdraw my profit and leave $500 capital, this is my current trade, a swing trade actually.

And I don't trade often..
cool

Profit margin too little.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Profit margin too little.

How? I don't understand you, using $500 to make more than $1000 profit isn't bad now.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
How? I don't understand you, using $500 to make more than $1000 profit isn't bad now.

Okay. Can you trade for me?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay. Can you trade for me?
Nah..I will advise you learn how to trade yourself, I lost up to $3k to someone here years ago before i decided to learn myself, it takes time and patience but once you master it, you won't ever look back.

these days I trade for fun and I have no regrets learning how to trade whatsoever.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nah..I will advise you learn how to trade yourself, I lost up to $3k to someone here years ago before i decided to learn myself, it takes time and patience but once you master it, you won't ever look back.

these days I trade for fun and I have no regrets learning how to trade whatsoever.
grin

Ugh. I have a little knowledge about Forex. But, I couldn't continue. Not so patient.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by NnamdiN: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Replace him. I don dm you
Re: Dating A Female Punter by uthlaw: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why you no try?
u de ves ooo...she b punter na!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by RedEnergy: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lalasticlala would you date a punter? At least if she give u like 20 odd each week, ur life go soft small cheesy
You can still give us 20 odds each week without dating you. The results of those odds in 52 weeks, will determine whether you should submit your application for dating to be considered. You can't just use 20 odds to escape from friendzone just like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by SamgoldBaba: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:

I've always loved to have a female punter as friend
Re: Dating A Female Punter by dontrulee: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.

Unfortunately I don't bet and I can't date a lady that bets. My own life, my own rules. Majority of betters I know are greedy, irresponsible and useless folks. The wise ones still make sense a bit

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How is what you describe different from addiction problem? undecided

One person is addicted to gambling always wins bcuz he is not only calculative but controls his gambling impulses.
The other person is addicted too but is always loosing bcuz of his greedy impulses.

Gambling is beyond a lucky win. To some it is a profession, and all due diligence must be given to knowledge and strategy. It's called gambling education, all the written and unwritten rules and how individuals apply and personalize it for their own

One can be addicted to Chinese food or Rock music. That doesn't make Chinese food or Rock music bad in as much as there is no negative effect. Gambling addiction is a problem only when the person is on the losing side. And most times lack of knowledge and greed is the cause

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Slayar: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I'm a female

Okay great. I don't have a problem with it. Once knew one woman that was bringing babe to bet naija shop. She dey chop steady lol. Boys dey collect game from her sef.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Slayar: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

I'm a crypto guy,trying to transition to forex ,I know TA well,my problem I think is that I can gain small everyday ,then lose it all in one day.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

God forbid bad thing to date girl wey Dey play “Home win and over 2.5

OR

play me 1-7 away win

Tufia … Wetin I wan tell my people !

Say , the mother of my kids dey play sportbet and “baby soccer” for dirty environment with stinky people …(dem no Dey baff)

Stark ignorance. What are phones and internet for? Never and will never go to a bet shop
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

grin
Trading and betting is d same sha. You both forecast

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ficient:

One person is addicted to gambling always wins bcuz he is not only calculative but controls his gambling impulses.
The other person is addicted too but is always loosing bcuz of his greedy impulses.

Gambling is beyond a lucky win. To some it is a profession, and all due diligence must be given to knowledge and strategy. It's called gambling education, all the written and unwritten rules and how individuals apply and personalize it for their own

One can be addicted to Chinese food or Rock music. That doesn't make Chinese food or Rock music bad in as much as there is no negative effect. Gambling addiction is a problem only when the person is on the losing side. And most times lack of knowledge and greed is the cause
Intelligent post. Are u a punter?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Intelligent post. Are u a punter?

I'm a businessman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady / What's The Big Deal About Kissing? / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.