Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68731 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by SILVERLINES: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.
18 and 19 years no be small pikin nau

Those are heavy matured pussies
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Enemyofpeace: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Majesty33:
@ Op, bringing this issue here is not the right thing cos I am against you and so many niggaz here will never support u and mind u, 18 years is the consent age for a woman to be laid. I am currently fucking a 19 years old and her mum is cool with it.
no mind the op, let him continue to dey fok patience Ozokwor and her age mates

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Where did you get the idea that 18 yo are confused and 25 yo know what they're doing ?
The same 25 yo that have been ran through when they were also 18 right ? So u want us to have another person's leftovers ? NOPE.
If you have an 18 yo, and you don't know what do with her, well... you deserve to marry 29 yo you're getting.
Nah, I won't drag my self esteem in the mud by running after barely legal young girls. I have a lot of contact with 18 year olds and below right now, I would be a disappointment to myself, my upbringing, my belief and my parents to even have something sexual to do with them. 18 year olds are not always confused, but majority of them knows nada and are still finding their feet on Earth. I'm not a sexual predator that's always ready to prey on the innocence of little girls. It goes against everything I stand for.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by karkinase(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
The younger the better… cool
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Ngozioma(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Catch them young, forget about old women, their days are numbered. Forget about Nigerian ladies.
Me just dey mind my own business kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
18 and above means they are of legal age and can even get married or have kids if they want to.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ayenale1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
U call 18....19 girls if dem handle u...Ned baba mureen knows better
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Newboss(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
So long as the girls are not underaged, they're good for fûcking.

Una too sentimental. That's the main problem with most men.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ngozioma:
Catch them young, [b]forget about old women, their days are numbered. Forget about Nigerian ladies.
Me just dey mind my own business kiss
Your mothers, aunties, and grandmothers included, abi?, undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by jaystar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
SportsHD:
That's Child abuse. I don't and can't even date my age mate. I like older women.
[/s]
Another problem
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Ternistacle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
He is using the Catch Dem Young OT. when e go cast. Na 25 years in service. Make him no worrey
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Nah, I won't drag my self esteem in the mud by running after barely legal young girls. I have a lot of contact with 18 year olds and below right now, I would be a disappointment to myself, my upbringing, my belief and my parents to even have something sexual to do with them. 18 year olds are not always confused, but majority of them knows nada and are still finding their feet on Earth. I'm not a sexual predator that's always ready to prey on the innocence of little girls. It goes against everything I stand for.
Look if you want to have 29 yo that have been shared everywhere in the country, so be it. The rest of use are attracted to 18 - 22.
The Lord & Savior of Queen 304, go ahead and marry them.

Nah, I won't drag my self esteem in the mud by running after barely legal young girls.
This is absolute nonsense. Your ancestors married at younger age. So they're all "Sexual Predators" right ?
So if the age of consent is increased to 25, it will still mean 25 yo are senseless. I shake head for una.
This is what happens when you go to school and learn nothing.

There's a REASON men marry younger women and WOMEN marry older men. Olodo oshi.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BabaIbo: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

Why you pained? Is 18 not the consent age?
Or should we be going for E.N.Ps?

Wetin be E.N.PS?

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by seyz91(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
no loud am
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Munzy14(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

He is 34 and you are 31....Daddies in a brief time.

Well since 18 is the constitutionally accepted age for adult, he is not committing any crime to warrant insues...
People have choice and we must respect that..They are adults...What if he dicide to marry an 18yr old girl, will you stop him?

If you are not cool with it, Stop being friends with him..It is as simple as that.

When it comes to Men, Some are younger at heart meaning they will always date a lady they are older than..

While some are older at heart..Meaning they can comfortably love and date a much older lady.

The rest are sitting on the fence, always swinging like the pendulum...Today they love a younger woman, tomorrow they carry their mama age mate. cheesy

Whichever works for you, make sure you are respecting the law...
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Gamesmart: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Why should he not sleep with them?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Veeryeasy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your friend is daring STD and death he should continue, we'll read how it ends bro
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Look if you want to have 29 yo that have been shared everywhere in the country, so be it. The rest of use are attracted to 18 - 22.
The Lord & Savior of Queen 304, go ahead and marry them.

This is absolute nonsense. Your ancestors married at younger age. So they're all "Sexual Predators" right ?
So if the age of consent is increased to 25, it will still mean 25 yo are senseless. I shake head for una.
This is what happens when you go to school and learn nothing.

There's a REASON men marry younger women and WOMEN marry older men. Olodo oshi.
Why have you been mentioning 29 year olds several times in your comment??
Did I give you a specific age, except the fact that I won't have anything sexual to do with 18 year olds??
Or are you insinuating that only 18 year olds and 29 year old ladies are alive on Earth right now??
Whatever works for you, but never in your miserable existence call me olodo like you again.
Are you so dumb that you can't engage in a civil conversation without trading insults with others cos they have a different opinion from you??
Not everyone is a shameless pervert like you. Shamelessness is when a 45 years+ old man is running after young girls who are his last children's agemate.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:
18 years old dey sweet sha

tongue

If some 18 year old girls handle u, u will give her respect
especially those fair chubby ones with round boobs and big clapping ass,and their ponytail hairstyles.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Youngpo413:
especially those fair chubby ones with round boobs and big clapping ass,and their ponytail hairstyles.

cool tongue wink grin
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice
Correct niggar

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by OkijaYahoozee: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Too many pipl doing the pedo feel iya
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by WHITELIGHTER: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
I have two good friends that indulge in same.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by happney65: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ohh,how I love younger pussies. I love them than I love food..

As long as it's 18 and above he is good to go

Your friend is an MVP

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Why have you been mentioning 29 year olds several times in your comment??
Did I give you a specific age, except the fact that I won't have anything sexual to do with 18 year olds??
Or are you insinuating that only 18 year olds and 29 year old ladies are alive on Earth right now??
Whatever works for you, but never in your miserable existence call me olodo like you again.
Are you so dumb that you can't engage in a civil conversation without trading insults with others cos they have a different opinion from you??
Not everyone is a shameless pervert like you. Shamelessness is when a 45 years+ old man is running after young girls who are his last children's agemate.
Shamelessness is subjective. You're not making objective arguments.
You might have gone to school, but critical thinking was never part of your studies neither did you develop it.
May the Creator have mercy on your soul. An may your parent be able to recoup the funds they spent on you elsewhere.

Not everyone is a shameless pervert like you.
There's no place on Earth I know of that agree with you. No country criminalize 18 - 22.
Explain why 18 - 22 is perverted Mr. Al-slowpoke.

Look, I understand that intersexual dynamics is hard for you grasp but try.

Start ur life here: https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10?r=US&IR=T
Then here:

Assuming ur brain can cope.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know you are their chairman on this type of issue

Na me be the chairman oh....I go for 18 - 21 max....that's wen girls are sweetest

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Jealous? Your thought process must be very messed up for you to think like this. 18y/o I can easily fvck if I want to?
You know there are two types of men that sees fun in this:
1. The very stingy ones who can't date their mates for fear of responsibilities and
2. The ones that are too bad in bed so they choose girls they're two times older than. These ones only feel pains and nothing else.

You speak like a drunkard. For ur point 1. guys don't date their mates unless they don't hv options....it's their female mates that try to dump their responsibilities on him....a 35 yo woman should be bringing money and not expecting d guy to spend on her.

For ppint 2, una go just dey deceive unaselves. Guys choose young girls for youth sex appeal and vitality. U just jealous. Cheer up bro it's nature.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Miosia2022: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Evil communication corrupt good manners stay away from such friends with little or no regard for morality time will always tell i ve been in academics quiet some time i see teachers messing around in teens few died mysteriously most are struggling wit notin to show this girls grow to despise decency cos someone who is to teach them taught them wrongly flee my brother fastest way to end wrongly
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by gbese: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wipe am better usb cord for neck
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Shamelessness is subjective. You're not making objective arguments.
You might have gone to school, but critical thinking was never part of your studies neither did you develop it.
May the Creator have mercy on your soul. An may your parent be able to recoup the funds they spent on you elsewhere.

There's no place on Earth I know of that agree with you. No country criminalize 18 - 22.
Explain why 18 - 22 is perverted Mr. Al-slowpoke.

Look, I understand that intersexual dynamics is hard for you grasp but try.

Start ur life here: https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10?r=US&IR=T
Then here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHymyGHicI

Assuming ur brain can cope.
Now I know that your stupidity is hereditary, abi wetin concern parents with the discussion we're having here??
It's not a surprise sha, there are lots of insane individuals with access to the internet like you on social media, with the opportunity to speak thrash from their dumb brain like you.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
bolagabriella:
Op, nothing illegal in what your friend is doing. You have issues with it because of your moral values which is obviously different from those of your friends. You just have to decide how deeply does your friend's moral affects yours.

your friend go for this kind of girls because:
1. Most of them are gullible and innocent so he can easily manipulate them
2. Most of them are about to have canal knowledge, so your friends likes it that he is the one that is introducing them to it
3. Your friend is looking for a young girl that is malleable so that he can mold her into whoever he wants her to be
4. He is controlling
5. Or it can be as simple as he just finds them attractive. Note: some girls can be way matured than their age. Does he go for the matured ones or the immatured ones?

This is based on knowledge i get from men like your friend that wanted to date me when i was as young as 16 years.

As a hypocritical Nigerian u missed thr main reason. D young girls are HOT and ATTRACTIVE with STANDING BOOBS and hot bodies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.