Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68823 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
holophs:
The best way is to bring your mature girlfriend around whenever he brings his babies and let them relate when he is there, then he will know that everything is not about puna
No way! She might become even more repulsed by the fact that she is dating a man who sees nothing wrong In having friends who engage girls of that age in intercourse. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lusid: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Omo, nothing is wrong with sleeping with18, 19,20 years old girls. They have matured and passed the adolescent age.
I thought you meant 14, or 15 sef. Allow the young man to enjoy his life jare.
I have a friend who always eye my flatmate's daughter and she is just 14. Omo, I clear the guy the day he joked about it to me. I cleared him and even threaten him of banning him from entering my compound again.
Since that day till now, I never see the guy for house again. Na only for work we dey greet.
i want to fùck
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Professorcplus(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Never said he committed a crime. Simply pointing out the fact that such individuals typically rank very low on the maturity scale meaning not all 47-year-olds are wise. undecided
Hahaha grin True, some are old and foolish, still men like op story are many in our society, can even be our boss, lecturers, politicians, musician, landlord.

My only concern why will a young girls go after their daddy's mate.

The reasons are many. smiley
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by YoshihideSuga: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Honestly, I find it hilarious that men who indulge in side chicks are against adult men having sexual intercourse with adult females. Anyone who sees nothing wrong with Ned Nwoko being married to Regina has no moral rights to criticise a 34 year old who befriends 18-20 year old girls.

The set of people who lampoon this act are feminists who ironically date older men but are envious that their male counterparts who are their age mates are dating younger girls. These ladies want to have their cakes and eat them.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lusid: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Nigerians always pretending to be holier than thou, and na una do bad thing pass.

18years in the North don born house full. This one dey here dey castigate full grown woman because no be your preference.

And as old as you are, you still dey gather stay with people, time wey you suppose use find money, na another person matter you carry for head. Wetin make you never marry Mr Methuselah?
i wan fùck your sister
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

My name is sexy

U girls dont let me be

From 18 to 35

shocked

U Gals do t let u be?
Nope u are the ones disturbing those little gals.
Leave those kids alone.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lusid: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Youngxx:
For me I think you guys are supposed to be living in separate apartment because you guys are already grow up Men for that matter...... Another thing is that you should separate yourself from that ur friend.. because guys like that ur friend think with his dick not his head..... A guy of 34 should be thinking of starting a family not moving around with 18 years old girls undecided undecided
fùck me
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
lusid:
how wet is your pussy

Are u mad? angry
Dont ever quote me again!! angry
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Professorcplus:

Hahaha grin True, some are old and foolish, still men like op story are many in our society, can even be our boss, lecturers, politicians, musician, landlord.

My only concern why will a young girls go after their daddy's mate. The reasons are many. smiley
And is that society as healthy one at that? Does that look like what a thriving society makeup should be? undecided

It's no secret that many a Nigerian woman is raised in a dysfunctional setting where she is raised to believe that submitting to older men and their riches is a sure way to make it in life. So yes, the reasons can be found in the problem that is the Nigerian society.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MYHUBBY: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:
That's Child abuse. I don't and can't even date my age mate. I like older women.

my main man
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Ofiadiegwu: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.

Op, even though you may have a folk who indulge in sexual immorality just like you, you have to note that there are levels to all this things.

You have more moral codes in your principles than your friend.
I want to tell you there are more bad things you hate and you cannot imagine yourself doing but which your pal feels no remorse doing...

I want to advice you to repent and be converted to Jesus Christ. You are not far into sin and the spirit of sexual immorality have not emersed you into the act as much as your friend.
Even you if you did not reverse yourself this early, time will come when you shall begin loving what you're hating now and further into sin, you will hate to be told your actions are wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Hannover(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
gbassa:
@ Op, I am 47 years old and all my girlfriends are between 18 to 23 years old. I can tell you from my experience that they are sweeter than juice. I have left all my girlfriends above 25 years except one that is still bothering me. You do not know what your friend is enjoying. Though i know is different strokes for different folks.

I'm 41, until presently I was always with girls between 20 to 23... It was so bad that at a time I had about 6 of them I was having sex with in my house simultaneously(I'm divorced). I just feel young ladies these days like older men... Coz most of them tell me it makes them feel good that an older comfortable man finds them attractive.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by kokomilala(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Are you kidding me? You call 18 ,19 small girls. These are consenting adults,once they agree to their frivolous acts .It's only if or when he forcefully has his way.In other words,t is f he rapes them that it becomes an issue.
And let me tell you this: these 18,19 year-olds are world beaters. Some ,if not most,had started having sex from 11,12,13 yrs on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

U Gals do t let u be?
Nope u are the ones disturbing those little gals.
Leave those kids alone.

Na u cum dey disturb me now

Wetin
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by WoundedLamb: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomorrow, the same people will complain there's no decent girl to marry. You plant oloshos and want to harvest virgins. Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

Na u cum dey disturb me now

Wetin

Disturb u..?
Naah
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ChristineC: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:
18 years old dey sweet sha

tongue
because you can't keep up with women your age grade
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
kokomilala:
Are you kidding me? You call 18 ,19 small girls. These are consenting adults,once they agree to their frivolous acts .It's only if or when he forcefully gas it way.In other words,if he rapes them that it becomes an issue.
And let me tell you this: these 18,19 year-olds are world beaters. Some ,if not most,had started having sex from 11,12,13 yrs on.

Just don't come online tomorrow to complain that Nigerian girls are oloshos since there's nothing wrong with using them when they're young and thirsty.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
They are not underage but i won't do it sha. If he doesn't Bleep them another man will.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Salvador1: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Catch them young bro.
We die here.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Your last statement doesn't make sense oga. We all have different sense of taste in women. I don't fancy seeing my friends jumping from one senseless little girl to another. When shit hits the fan, he would also be blamed. He can even be accused of engaging in the act along with his friend, hence his complaint. Well like you rightly wrote in your comment, the girls are at least at legal age for consent. Hence, it's still a little better.

We all have different sense of taste in women
So you I'm correct, you can only attract the desperate danger zone women (27+).
A man is as good as his options. Try harder, perhaps one day, the 18, 19 will find you attractive.

I don't fancy seeing my friends jumping from one senseless little girl to another.
Can you just define senseless in this context ?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by bepositive11: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

You shouldn't have said small girls. It sounds like teenagers

18 and 19 year olds are young women
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Fantasticbj: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Well, its different strokes for different folks. I have a pal that likes older women, according to him they are more mature and understanding. While he desist young girls because they always want to feel attached and most of them are toxic. He use to call them "you hurt me" kind of girls. But me i like young girls sha because i find them more interesting and emotionally attached than the older ones. Moreover, when it comes to lovemaking, its always the younger the sweeter. My opinion though.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you feel this shame and remorse you speak of, why is he still your friend? undecided

Or are you here to tattle because you never reach to sleep with some of the small girls? The gals never dey look your way yet? undecided
Kobo wahala...gringrin
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Bmaster(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

na man your guy be.

E no easy to toast a teenager and make her fall for you,not after all these their shenanigans

He deserve a cold beer

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by KillJoy62(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

18+ are adults thought you would mention below 17 then you know he's a P. I also know someone who is also attracted to little girls below 18 na community beating we use reset him brain.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

You are a teacher right?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by wallarwallar(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
As long as they are not underage nothing is wrong. We gat different taste in as much is within the law. I think u like sleeping with old cargos like after 2, 3, 4.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Spherical77(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
GenBuhari:
If young woman is available for knacking if you don't knack her somebody else would. This just reality.
you lie. There are girls who still keep themselves that you can't even dare stand and talk with.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Frank0806(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice
; ;Dwerey

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by gaftsoil(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
18 years old pussy can be wider and deeper than 35 years old pussy
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
18 and 19 year olds are legally adults. The man has no problem. OP, you are the one with issues. When he moves lower to 17 thereabout, you can open a thread and I’ll advice you to call the police. Mind your business until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beautiful African Women / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.