Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? (31017 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by NaBanga: 1:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Chimerism is real. There was a very famous court case about it in the US. The judge even ordered someone be there to witness a birth. Eventually the science proved what was always true about the absorbed twin. However Nigeria is not ready for this level.

1 Like

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Munzy14(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Woah

So did the man later agree to accept the kid as his own?

This can never work in this part of the world.. Even if he met the lady intact and DNA test says otherwise dude is over with the relationship fvck Chimera or chidera

Although this is really fascinating

FtC dedicated to Freda
Chidera... grin grin grin
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Munzy14(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
There’s one who’s a nairalander.

She absorbed her brother, but not totally.
Lmao...comment ji akpa m ochi mgbe ufodu...

Which one is but not totally... grin grin grin

Partial absorption.

1 Like

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Munzy14(m): 1:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Beautiful94:

I am looking out for me, law firms pay very little and at the end of the day i will be struggling to feed and take care of my responsibilities and i do not want that. People fix themselves right from nysc and i hope i can do that as well.
If all lawyers move to CBN, who will now be soliciting at the court?

Maybe accountants and bank and finance graduates will start wearing wig to the law court.. undecided
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Medicalstudent: 3:29am On Mar 15, 2022
afonjabreed:
I was going through the internet like I do every night when I came across this write up.
Is this phenomenon true?
To what extent can it be proven?
How common is it?

'DNA is really so crazy. Have y'all heard that story about the woman who had a baby with her husband? When he got a DNA test done, the results determined he wasn't the father.
The mother insisted he was the dad so much so that they repeated the test numerous times. The results remained the same, so the couple got divorced and the man refused to be in the child's life.

It later came out that based off the DNA results, he wasn't the father but the uncle of the child. Which was impossible because he was an only child. After a more extensive DNA test, they found out the husband was actually a chimera, which essentially means he had a twin brother that he ate in utero, essentially absorbing his DNA.

So basically the unborn twin brother was the father, even though the husband bore the child.'

Yes...but for women that will be start thinking of taking their engine for servicing and maintenance, the road is not yet clear because in chimerism,there are two distinct types of DNA or more. There should be more number of DNA,not one.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by chrysora: 4:14am On Mar 15, 2022
This one off me….where re the Doctors come and explain
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by cescky(m): 4:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Wow..

This is a true story?

1 Like

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Bishopino: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Who get time for DNA: Bleep DNA. Carry another child come show me, I go carry: na my own.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Ultimate16: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Ebubu6:
Women don go find wetting to take deceive weak men say pikin of another man na their own

Even if it’s true, expect many women to take advantage of this and litter children for their exes and heap on the man to raise

No care if at once is not my DNA I don wash hand comot for the marriage and the pikin

Chimera ko chidera ni

You just talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Midas01: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Yeah I remember that story.
Mariangeles:

1 Like

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Midas01: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
That's why African men can never compete with their counterpart in the rest of the world.

Always quick to blame all their woes on women. So much for alpha males. Alpha fools.
Awkabigboy:

Fake twitter story , chimerism exists yes but 1 in a trillion, this story is fake and just for loose women fighting DNA

1 Like

Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Fake twitter story , chimerism exists yes but 1 in a trillion, this story is fake and just for loose women fighting DNA

I’m happy when I see comment like this. Some ladies here are already happy with this post.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by CowbellY: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2022
It's true but very rare. But the story is not correct. They didn't divorce. It was when the child was sick that it was discovered in the hospital and they were together until the doctors discovered it.

You should know DNA is on a percentage. So the husband was already a close match just not a perfect match.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by dettolgel: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Beautiful94:
Good evening people. I am a female lawyer hoping to go for nysc by the end of this year. I wish to serve in cbn enugu please does anybody have an idea or link on how i can achieve this, Please help me.

Congratulations! But instead of you to think how to better out legal system or serve the under representated in our society you want to run to CBN. You need one sharp knock for your head.

Aunty please go and use your God given talent to help Nigeria a better place rather than wasting it in CBN.

We know you are a lawyer and good at twisting issues if you like come back and lie to us how you want to use your degree and help Nigerians by working in CBN.

Anyways good luck with your NYSC program.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Officialjagun(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Genetically, it's possible.
Chimera is a phenomenon where you have two sets of DNA totally different from each other.

There's possibility of the man giving birth to the child and the child has no DNA tracing the child to the father.

In this case, the man is said to be the twin of himself.

Embryologically, it mostly occur when the Blood of the Embryo anastomosis Form between the Placenta of a Dizygotic twin.

And we have hermaphrodite Chimera too �, weird right??
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Olam09(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Jones90:

My wife has one for sell. Whatsapp 0703786 0958

Okay I'll add up this number so we can negotiate.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Beautiful94: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Munzy14:

If all lawyers move to CBN, who will now be soliciting at the court?

Maybe accountants and bank and finance graduates will start wearing wig to the law court.. undecided
I am sure you do not know that an organisation like cbn will have a legal department. Life is all about choices, if i choose to work in a place like cbn it is my choice and not yours.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by AntiMen: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2022
AntiMen:
Hahahaha hahahaha.

New word learnt today....Chimera!

At first I thought he meant Chidera , chukwuka or Chibueze...

Scientist no go kill us.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by advanceDNA: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2022
dettolgel:

Congratulations! But instead of you to think how to better out legal system or serve the under representated in our society you want to run to CBN. You need one sharp knock for your head.

Aunty please go and use your God given talent to help Nigeria a better place rather than wasting it in CBN.

We know you are a lawyer and good at twisting issues if you like come back and lie to us how you want to use your degree and help Nigerians by working in CBN.

Anyways good luck with your NYSC program.

The legal profession is not only useful in the justice department ...saying it’s a waste for lawyer to work for CBN or another company is both myopic, insensitive, and deliberately displaying witchcraft behavior.. grin

U go like violence
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by 1Sharon(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2022
brainhgeek:

She's been on the quiet side lately. One of nature's rarest crafts

She really is. Like the Nigerian woman born with blue eyes.

She should contact the media, she could make money from interviews.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by LIONSABRE(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2022
The chance of Chimerism is a very rare thing- Most of the DNA are extremely accurate. smiley
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2022
If you ate ur twin in the womb, are u not suppose to eat the DNA also?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Munzy14(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Beautiful94:

I am sure you do not know that an organisation like cbn will have a legal department. Life is all about choices, if i choose to work in a place like cbn it is my choice and not yours.
Must all lawyers be in the CBN?

Besides it is all about the money for you and not like you are going there to defend cbn lipsrsealed

Graduates of nowadays don't want to pass through the normal process...it is all about money money highest bidder.. undecided

Yes it is your choice, but cab you get it? The answer is hanging...possibilitie rare..

You came here for help, do you know who is who Here? And you didn't waste time to show what most young female lawyers are known for...Arrogance/aggressive and I too know.

Go and enter CBN Enugu...mstchwwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by dettolgel: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

The legal profession is not only useful in the justice department ...saying it’s a waste for lawyer to work for CBN or another company is both myopic, insensitive, and deliberately displaying witchcraft behavior.. grin

U go like violence

See your big teeth. grin

I no say lawyer no fit work for CBN but make this young blood think of ways to fix and help the least privileged instead of thinking how to make bar from day one.

Nobody wan sacrifice anything to help poor people for this country.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
dettolgel:

See your big teeth. grin

I no say lawyer no fit work for CBN but make this young blood think of ways to fix and help the least privileged instead of thinking how to make bar from day one.

Nobody wan sacrifice anything to help poor people for this country.

Wetin this country sacrifice for us??
Leaders just they pack our revenue and tax for their pocket....they even want to pass bill for salary and allowances for life...

Everyman for him pocket oooo
If you know how lawyers suffer, u won’t blame her for looking for CBN...
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Karleb(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
AheadMarket:
If you ate ur twin in the womb, are u not suppose to eat the DNA also?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shey you dey mind them.

Very irresponsible set of Twitter women.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by Beautiful94: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Must all lawyers be in the CBN?

Besides it is all about the money for you and not like you are going there to defend cbn lipsrsealed

Graduates of nowadays don't want to pass through the normal process...it is all about money money highest bidder.. undecided

Yes it is your choice, but cab you get it? The answer is hanging...possibilitie rare..

You came here for help, do you know who is who Here? And you didn't waste time to show what most young female lawyers are known for...Arrogance/aggressive and I too know.

Go and enter CBN Enugu...mstchwwwwww lipsrsealed

It is all about the money for me? Whenever we seek for employment, we always look out for the ones that will benefit us the most. I am not an exception.
I only wish to work and earn a decent living to take care of myself and my would be dependents. What crime have i committed?
I do not care about who you are. As a matter of fact i do not wish to know you even if you will help me work there.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by dettolgel: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wetin this country sacrifice for us??
Leaders just they pack our revenue and tax for their pocket....they even want to pass bill for salary and allowances for life...

Everyman for him pocket oooo
If you know how lawyers suffer, u won’t blame her for looking for CBN...

That is why we need to start putting up a fight maybe somehow we might turn the tide.
Re: Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? by chiedozie198100: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2022
So how Dem take test the blood of the so called uncle to determine this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.