Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27509 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by InsanePsycho(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
illicit:
Explore

Is ur pussi that deep and wide as the grand canyon

Make explorers help us create thread ontop the kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by gentlegenius(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Then iwish icould go back to those good old days!!! When men will wait to have sex after marriage

Yea... Same here.

I missed those days... When it was a taboo for women to lose their virginity before marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by od501: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided

You are vowlent sir lol... grin
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by DAVE5(m): 1:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

Don't change it. That's pretty much how guys are, it's safer to assume the worse then be pleasantly surprised. Just keep it at a friendship level until you are convinced that the guy wants something serious. You should
be able to differentiate a f.u.q. k boy and a serious minded mind.

Have you asked her what she has to offer a guy other than sex that would make the guy want to stay put.

No man would find a good girl and decide to use sex to chase her away, they’d rather keep the good girl that has more than sex to offer, then go off to other stupid girls that think with their pvssy
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by DAVE5(m): 2:01am On Mar 16, 2022
gentlegenius:

Yea... Same here.

I missed those days... When it was a taboo for women to lose their virginity before marriage.

I also miss the days of virtuous women, not the current materialistic ones that want what their fathers and male siblings can’t afford themselves while also calling other men poor
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Blunttruth: 3:16am On Mar 16, 2022
DAVE5:

Have you asked her what she has to offer a guy other than sex that would make the guy want to stay put.

No man would find a good girl and decide to use sex to chase her away, they’d rather keep the good girl that has more than sex to offer, then go off to other stupid girls that think with their pvssy

You have a point but Depends on the guys ages..most guys are not that smart. All they are after is sex. They are not after good girl ,wife material. I have seen situations of guys that are of age sef, and they still dump the good girl and go for a bimbo for the most stupid reasons.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2022
I will keep in touch
Once again,thank you
wealthtrak:

Aha! @Preshieben
You're welcome dear. smiley

I like your boldness in asking the questions that were bugging your mind in your first or original post.
Some young ones here on the
thread tried to distract you with negative posts, but I saw how
you responded to some of them
without letting them put you
down.

When you "ask," the Universe will send positive answers to you if you are willing to "receive" them!

In addition, if you can't easily buy or lay your hands on the hard copy of the book by Norman Pearle that
I recommended to you in my last post in your city of residence, just
copy the full book title into the
search box of => Pdfdrive.com and see if you can download a free PDF copy of the book on your laptop or mobile device.

Keep in touch, let me know how things go with the book and I can share more solid tips with you
later.

Cheers. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Animaxwell(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2022
I think you should set some rules for yourself it'll go a long way in helping you. Just keep an open mind about guys and probably shun sex for the first 3months.. At least within that interval you should be able to know the mindset and the kind of person you're dealing with and if he's really good to go.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by qtguru(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
Still no shame if otherwise,it’s men that’s supposed to be hustling hard so they can provide and not women.Grab that?

undecided How naive
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Preshieben:
This is not true sis
If you doubt,we can video call

I'd like to be your friend anyway
I believe you, I remember when you came on board although I don't know what could have changed while I was away.
Lol... Video call isn't necessary and yes you may be my friend.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Palema007:
I believe you, I remember when you came on board although I don't know what could have changed while I was away.
Lol... Video call isn't necessary and yes you may be my friend.
Nothing changed ma'am

No stress anyway
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Karlifate: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
gentlegenius:

Every responsible man is supposed to wait until after marriage before having sex with the woman he is dating. However, the reason why many guys can't wait is because most of you ladies had already started having sex before meeting the man that will marry you. Most of you, when you were teenagers, (perhaps still in secondary school), you've already lost your virginity by giving free sex to people who didn't deserve to even touch you - a classmate who bought you peanuts, a randy teacher or corper who promised you marks, etc. Though I blame the parents more for this, but when a lady who has already dashed out her virginity to people she knew will never marry her, finally meets the right man that will marry her; how do you expect the man to wait till after marriage before enjoying the same honeypot that other men easily enjoyed?

This is why virginity is more important for women to keep than men. What I'm trying to say is that as a responsible guy, though I'm not a virgin myself, if I happen to date a virgin right now, I will make sure I hold myself till we marry before sleeping with her, but if she's not a virgin, I just can't wait.
If I am going to marry you, then it means your body will soon belong to me. But if you've already given it to others, and after meeting me you suddenly have sense and tell me to wait till marriage, just because other men slept with you without marrying you then you are simply PUNISHING YOUR NEXT FOR THE MISTAKES OF YOUR EX.

Imagine if you are a car dealer, then some people visit your car stand without money, and you allow them to test drive your car even when they don't show any seriousness to buy... After they finished test driving and left, you see someone coming with money and looks serious to buy, but you suddenly have sense and tell him buy first before test driving. How will this potential buyer regard you if he knows that other people had already test driven your car and left without buying it?

This is the mentality that makes a lot of men find it difficult to wait until marriage. Keep your virginity till you meet the right man, and men will learn to wait and marry first before sleeping with you. In the olden days, many men only have sex after marriage because they met many girls as virgins.
Think about this!

Drops mic!

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Aiel123: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Preshieben:
whether nice or not
I think all of them are the same

I'll just ghost em
You wanna ghost men and still want marriage. If you don't change you need no soothsayer to tell you that you're about chasing the wind.
Anyway I wish you what you wish yourself.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
qtguru:

undecided How naive
undecided
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by majamajic(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?

Remember u do girls too , so ?
It's normal , that's the mentality u be having about men

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.