Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27423 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by NaijaSumi: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Get your SNEAKERS today.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by wealthtrak: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?
@Preshieben...
Set boundaries, be approachable and relax your mind. Create a clear mental picture of the kind of life and family you want to have. Just close your eyes, open your mind and meditate.

Do not have any fears or you will lose focus and attraction. wink

Book Tip:
Read the book: "Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent
Pearle.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by emmykk(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

Then become a revered sister so that you pussycat will be out of reach

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided
tell her.. It could be it is even oozing.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Davesaves(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
THAT MEANS U NO WAN MARRY BE THAT.. JUST KNOW THAT ALL THE GUYS CAN NOT BE BAD. THERE ARE GOOD ONES OUT THERE. USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN AND U WILL BE ALRIGHT
Preshieben:
Never!!

All of ya just want to phuck and run

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

you are not even a virgin,so being stingy with your pussÿ is your lose...las las na hunger go finish you,cos you and gender always depend on men for food and material things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
thanks bro...
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Kelvin3476: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Really ?

How many of you wannna "begin friendly beginnings" that might lead to marriage without sex?
How many ladies can do that without eye for money ?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by BigBashiru: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

The vast majority of men want to explore (about 80%)....20% don't want to.... u should date multiple men at once and filter out the players with ur intuition and common sense.... date plenty men to weed out the players.. its a numbers game..

Same applies to women about 80% don't wanna settle down want to explore deeks etc and only 10-20% want marriage....
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Davesaves(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
WISDOM..
1Sharon:
Most men that approach you for a relationship, already desire you sexually.

Men don't approach women they aren't physically attracted to.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Davesaves(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
NA IM BE SAY U GO MARRY YOURSELF LAS LAS
Preshieben:
you're very right
That's more reason I ghost em sharp sharp
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Sandra didn't lie in her book that all men want sex while women want love!!!

Sandra in her book did not include Nigerian women....because na only money una want and not love.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by jclassiq(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

You no get sense madam.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
Never!!

All of ya just want to phuck and run
Guys will pay you after the fùck,so even if they run,it's your gain.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

First of all work on urslf, maybe there's a reason u cant keep a man
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by godliman: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your mind set isn't wrong, because that is what most men are actually after. It they approach you with sweet love-talk, they don't actually love you, they just want your body. Finding true love this days is like looking for a black goat at night. Torchlight might not even be helpful. You must define your purpose. Are you looking for a life partner or a boy friend? If you are looking for a boyfriend then expect "pussy exploration" because that is what boyfriend and girlfriend relationship is all about. A life partner loves you and not your thing, he is also willing to wait till after marriage for sex. This kind of person is found through prayer. While you are praying also work on your character because you will get what you deserve and not what you want. Draw close to God and let him change you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by 1800bc(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maybe she af big yansh
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
frozen70:

Once you know that you can't make love to yourself, you will stop rejecting me

Stop rejecting them before your time goes off

You are doing this now because you are at your pick

Relax and pick one whatever comes out of it you a accept it
she can use dîldo...
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by bepositive11: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Awesome response

Palema007:
Tsk tsk tsk so many shallow comments here, I miss the old days one can really learn from Nl posters.
Well I'd try my best here and hope it's not too late.

Dear Preshieben, you are a special being. Wonderfully made and your body should be jealously guided because from your post, it is very much attached to your mind and soul. Unlike many ladies out there whose vjays are long detached from their minds that these vjays can go on journey with any companion without necessarily getting approval from the mind. Yours isn't like that, that is why you still value it and you are cautious of who or what goes down there. That's very commendable and you are very right to treasure it.

However I see you are beginning to lose a balance here, you are being too overly subconscious of your body. You are making it the center of your being, this isn't quite advisable. You should value other things about your self, your sanity, your mental health, your personal development, your goals, your career, your achievements etc should be your paramount things to guide against intruder i.e "exploring your pussy" shouldn't be the reason to reject guys but "disrupting your life" pussy comes last for a woman of value. Her mind, soul and body must be all guided.

Now, regarding your fear.... It's a good thing you know there is a problem now the solution. Once you have worked on your mind to realize pussy comes last, you will subconsciously offer it last. This way whoever is coming into your life will get the memo and either stay or leave. There are guys out there who want more than sex, they will look beyond your physical attractiveness to find more. If you don't offer sex, a guy who wants only sex will go. That way you filter them. Honestly, a guy who see more in you will never leave you for sex (speaking from experience).

Presh, you attract what you think about. If pussy is all you think there is to you, others will only see you that way. Be a lady with great value and watch good and valuable men come along. Just work on yourself, make friends and select the one who comes into your empire. smiley
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Johel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Yeah...Nigerian men these days are full of sh*t actually...I'm not holy still... grin grin
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Johel(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

There's alot special in it...that's why sex is a special thing to engage in
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Prophet777: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let me tell you the bitter truth:

Always make sure you contribute your own quota in every relationship that comes your way. Always be in your best behavior. Men love sex and don't be deceived abt that but the one who will marry you will see the potentials in you. He will f^ck and stay.

The truth here remains that a guy can have three gfs but he knows the best out of them all. He determined that by the one with the best attitude, self respected guy also will love to be respected, then supported, spend time with him but do not choke him with that and be prayerful.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Henon: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wahala everywhere. They ones wey fuqk before you no enjoy am.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by prophetfire: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

. Maybe when you clock 40years and begin to go to Shilo every year, you will change.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
faithfull18:
@OP, don't pay attention to those boys oh.

You can always tell when a guy is decent and morally upright no matter how he pretends from body language, tone of conversation.

Just ensure you close your legs for your own good.
Lol who cares if she closes anyway...another bîtch will open with ease...pussÿ is cheap nowadays,that's why most guys don't have respect for those hoès....in life,you only respect and value what you can't get always.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by GUNITGuy: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stop sending sex vibes to men!!! I mean stop seducing men deliberately
What do you wear or how do you behave in front of men .....
Honestly if you know how to engage decent men in meaningful discourse they won't perceive you as a sex tool....
But most of you use sex to draw attention to yourself and expect men you attract through sex not treat you as sex tools ....it's a big joke you would continue to see the same response about men everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
samwash:
You have that mentality because all you think relationship is all about is sex, nothing but sex.
No other things to offer/contribute again in a relationship other than sex

Gbam!

How about she stops seeing herself as a sex object and place herself on a pedestal like a real virtous woman so she can only attract genuine men and when the players see her, they wont come close.

Like begat like.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kajaard:

What do you expect from a local akwa ibom girl. They are very loose.
Ibibio girl rather....useme nkpo,stop generalising..ebot ikot!
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Youngpo413: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Then iwish icould go back to those good old days!!! When men will wait to have sex after marriage

you can still close your legs till your wedding night,it's not a big deal...if you are a virgin o.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Na u sabi
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by NoGirlfriend: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
gwa ya okwu nwanne

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage? / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.