Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27446 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Bouncing2(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Move on with your life then.

Not everybody go geh love,, you get
Not everybody go marry,, you get
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by DryMouth: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Really ?

How many of you wannna "begin friendly beginnings" that might lead to marriage without sex?
How many of you wanna begin friendly beginnings that might lead to marriage without asking for financial help?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by happney65: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided

Nothing special at all.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by dfrost: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
coolk:

First, I want to apologize on behalf of all gentlemen, for the unruly behavior and responses. They do not represent most men, just a few misguided delinquents.

Now, to changing your mindset... I understand that it comes from a place of hurt, and it's is a psychological defense mechanism against any further heartbreak.
My advice for you is to give love another shot, this time choose wisely who you will love, forsake physical qualities like handsomeness or riches, and focus on your spiritual connection. Pray over it. Be guided by the spirit of God.
Importantly, takeaway the option sex. Anyone that doesn't stay without sex is not the one for you.

Remain Ever Blessed.

Nice comment, chairman/bros/uncle.

I want to add also that dating with a chaperone in view also helps. The major problem we have is we all think we have become adults and can decide what is wrong or right, proper or improper but the ways of the old still remains (by a reasonable distance), the best way to handle relationships and heartbreaks.

How I wish the op can take the advice given.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by gentlegenius(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Really ?

How many of you wannna "begin friendly beginnings" that might lead to marriage without sex?
Every responsible man is supposed to wait until after marriage before having sex with the woman he is dating. However, the reason why many guys can't wait is because most of you ladies had already started having sex before meeting the man that will marry you. Most of you, when you were teenagers, (perhaps still in secondary school), you've already lost your virginity by giving free sex to people who didn't deserve to even touch you - a classmate who bought you peanuts, a randy teacher or corper who promised you marks, etc. Though I blame the parents more for this, but when a lady who has already dashed out her virginity to people she knew will never marry her, finally meets the right man that will marry her; how do you expect the man to wait till after marriage before enjoying the same honeypot that other men easily enjoyed?
This is why virginity is more important for women to keep than men. What I'm trying to say is that as a responsible guy, though I'm not a virgin myself, if I happen to date a virgin right now, I will make sure I hold myself till we marry before sleeping with her, but if she's not a virgin, I just can't wait.
If I am going to marry you, then it means your body will soon belong to me. But if you've already given it to others, and after meeting me you suddenly have sense and tell me to wait till marriage, just because other men slept with you without marrying you then you are simply PUNISHING YOUR NEXT FOR THE MISTAKES OF YOUR EX.
Imagine if you are a car dealer, then some people visit your car stand without money, and you allow them to test drive your car even when they don't show any seriousness to buy... After they finished test driving and left, you see someone coming with money and looks serious to buy, but you suddenly have sense and tell him buy first before test driving. How will this potential buyer regard you if he knows that other people had already test driven your car and left without buying it?
This is the mentality that makes a lot of men find it difficult to wait until marriage. Keep your virginity till you meet the right man, and men will learn to wait and marry first before sleeping with you. In the olden days, many men only have sex after marriage because they met many girls as virgins.
Think about this!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by eguarojeona: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?
How old are you?You are right though all they want is to smash you.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Kajaard: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:

Which mod pushed this to front page?

Pussie*
Fuvk*

Habba OP Learn to use appropriate words.

What do you expect from a local akwa ibom girl. They are very loose.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Well as I chop finish see your post and also your profile,it would be best if I drink water and also burn enough fat on your body and yes I no go leave you if you're a trustworthy person
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Originalsly: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2022
After all.... that's what most guys will be after. Nothing wrong having that mindset... the problem is deciding who is really after you as a person. The easiest way is to declare a firm no sex before marriage position. But guys hear that all the time.... will agree.... but expect it will only be a matter of time before you give in. If you continue to remain firm... why waste time?.... he'll find an excuse or tell you he can't continue the relationship without sex. You can't judge a book by its cover .... it takes time to read to find out what it is really about.... same with guys... it takes time to find out what each is really about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

Don't change it. We just want to f*ck and go except your character is amazing, your pussy is tight, and you're a virgin. If you have none of the above, keep rejecting them. It will always end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Candidlady: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2022
gentlegenius:

Every responsible man is supposed to wait until after marriage before having sex with the woman he is dating. Keep your virginity till you meet the right man, and men will learn to wait and marry first before sleeping with you. In the olden days, many men only have sex after marriage because they met many girls as virgins.
Think about this!

Then iwish icould go back to those good old days!!! When men will wait to have sex after marriage
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by frankycoolbeans: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
That's the same way I felt until I met a nice guy during my 100 level Uniben, he's name was Uyi..

Uyi Marshall?

You don even over explore during your secondary school days grin grin

Naija babes & Fu*k na 5&6 grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by LastProphet: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

And so is only the men that want to fvck you? So you don't want to f...ck any man, you have no desire for f..ck abi? Only men want it in your childish worldview? Anyway I don't blame you most Nigerian men are actually useless and jobless which has led to this hopeless entitled mindset in the women folk. You still got growing up to do
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by kokomilala(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
@Preshieben,it's all in your head- prejudice. On a spiritual scale,it's the spirits or demons that don't want you to settle down that make you reject every man that comes your way on a whim.
Keep an open mind. Be positive .All men are not the same. Neither are all men frivolous scavengers or reckless predators.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Candidlady:

Your mind can never deceive you... You wanna change from peace to trouble/wars/problem etc!!

Na wa.. They all wanna smash you
Not just smash they wanna ruin you.. Chop you clean mouth then tell you bye bye!!! Mr dbanj words!!!

Better comot for sun enter shade sister!!
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2022
smiley smiley Lady there you go, it will take time and lots of observation on your part.

Originalsly:
After all.... that's what most guys will be after. Nothing wrong having that mindset... the problem is deciding who is really after you as a person. The easiest way is to declare a firm no sex before marriage position. But guys hear that all the time.... will agree.... but expect it will only be a matter of time before you give in. If you continue to remain firm... why waste time?.... he'll find an excuse or tell you he can't continue the relationship without sex. You can't judge a book by its cover .... it takes time to read to find out what it is really about.... same with guys... it takes time to find out what each is really about.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by seyz91(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2022
You don't need to change any mindset, it is what it is

You have just learnt to be smart and raised your guard
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by capnies: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Your mind can never deceive you... You wanna change from peace to trouble/wars/problem etc!!

Not just smash they wanna ruin you.. Chop you clean mouth then tell you bye bye!!! Mr dbanj words!!!

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN MAN AND WOMAN HAVE SEX WHO IS LOOSING? THE MAN OFCOURSE. THAT IS WHY IN MARRIAGE IT IS CALLED DUTY, A HUSBAND PERFORMS DUTY ON THE WIFE. IT IS LIKE A PAYBACK TO YOUR WIFE FOR ALL THE DUTIES SHE PERFORMS AROUND THE HOUSE. MEN SPEND ALOT OF ENERGY MAKING LOVE TO THEIR WIVES. IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO THE LADY ( WHICH IS SIN) SHE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY YOU FOR THE ENERGY SPENT ON HER.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by frankycoolbeans: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
the moment you give a guy attention,in his mind
You've signed up to Bleep him

Know this and rest abeg

Attention Koor; Attentiveness niiii... cheesy grin

Umu Alika just full dis Nairaland! sad sad
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Just be yourself dont listen to careless sex addicts on nairaland.

Normally, as a young lady, at least you can befriend men, when you observe they are responsible and have control over their libido.

It depends on how you see it, but for a young lady having sex, could lead to pregnancy's, and the economy is not smiling, so you should be cautious of entitled men, who just want to have fun. I see some dignified response you should take note of those kind of commenters.

Be your own person and don't allow others to groom you into becoming a sex machine (pimping). smiley smiley

I am responding to you as a brother, and someone who can see's you as a a wonderful person.

You should develop your skills on how to analyze men. depending on the type you want, be it bad personality, self righteous personality, or personalities who see you first as a human being. Learn to categorize men and to weight the advantages and disadvantages.

Becoming your person means sharping your insight and ability to know what is good for you and not what the crowd says.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao...I'm enjoying your posts. But truth be told man go still smash am. Even you forming feminist here will still spread wide for man...lol...I should follow you on NL... grin
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by IamRegal: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Guess you have been betrayed before and that made you defensive so such won't repeat.

Well, the reason you still want to try is because you know all men aren't same.

You can trow general questions at him and see how he responds. How much of individual and joint development he talks about etc.

Also be a top-notch individual too, I want to believe you're.

Truth is there are good guys and women, may we be lucky enough to meet them.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Emmanuel30a: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

You dont need to change the mentality until you are ready to marry and you must be ready 2 keep ur body until u are married. Dont change ur mindset&mentality until a man who would keep his body until marriage meet u.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Candidlady: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
DominusPrime:

Lmao...I'm enjoying your posts. But truth be told man go still smash am. Even you forming feminist here will still spread wide for man...lol...I should follow you on NL... grin

After insulting me on the other thread !!! You try!!

Most men all they think bout is sex and sex all day all week all month all year
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Emmanuel30a: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Don't change the mentality because you want to explore men private part and collect their money. Don't be greedy and covetous, be contented with what you have.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

It’s not a mindset but a reality most men are after the goods only a few will stick around after that.

Some men will even spoil market for others while claiming your not worth it because they know others will be lucky to have you.

Become friends with a man first you’ll know his true nature your assumption is not far from the truth lol some just Dey pretend well
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Emmanuel30a: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

After insulting me on the other thread !!! You try!!

Most men all they think bout is sex and sex all day all week all month all year
There is one thing about you candidlady... You claim to be a GODS' gift to the devil thereby you are a daughter of the devil. What the hell! No wonder... All that glitters are not GOLD, they are STRONG HOLD. Anyway, you can only and always choose between good and evil, GOD and devil. I hope you would choose wisely. Devil is evil and evil belongs to devil.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Paulianfa(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmmm sister! Learn to trust urself ist and also allow love to take the center stage in ur life. U lack trust and love in u! No every guy is after kpekus, although they are like a fly and wound, some went there to see while others go to eat. Also learned on how to calm down because ur failed relationship is base on ur believe.
Prayer can perfect that which concerned u...
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Babaken(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are you a virgin if no let the fucking continue until you find the right one.
The same reason some senior staff in banking system will be forming hard to get all their junior and sweepers will get finish until they turn to evening news paper.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Promzone(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
raise up your hand if the first thing you did after reading this post was to go view her profile if she has her picture in added to it grin grin grin

and gbola!!!!
she has her picture there

*end of comment*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Candidlady: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
There is one thing about you candidlady ... You claim to be a GODS' gift to the devil thereby you are a daughter of the devil. What the hell! No wonder... All that glitters are not GOLD, they are STRONG HOLD. Anyway, you can only and always choose between good and evil, GOD and devil. I hope you would choose wisely. Devil is evil and evil belongs to devil.

@bolded
Iam interested
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Emmanuel30a: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Iam interested
I have little or no understanding of what you mean but it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / My Girlfriend Was Raped / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.