Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27966 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
toprealman:
You guys should hear him out first. Don't be in a hurry to judge.
But he didn't hear single mothers out before calling them wh_res..you are a big hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Toyindiva(f): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Seriously yesterday as I read through, because I am not always active on this platform, I just had to login again. I was crying inside of me for you even calling your biological mother a bitch Jesus Christ on a platform for people to read, I was crying how can u call your own mother a bitch no matter what she did to you Cz I know sometimes mothers will do things that will make u angry but that does not mean u should take it to heart, so far she knw kill you since when she don born you you need to respect her so that your children go respect you in future.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Did you use vpn?
No.

And please don't tell me to do that now.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by diogo23: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
After calling the woman who held you for 9months a b""t"h?
Ooh what was expected of you to do before..?
Leave her with her ailment..I wonder how most of you think to be sincere..

I saw the thread and laughed off..so this is the boy always chanting wannabe redpiller all over the place..this is the person most kids on here follow and support.. someone who called his mother a slur word..what a pity..

You didn't help her..you posted it here..and the mods helped you to push it to fp for their traffic and you thought that made you popular?
Nah it made the owner some extra doe and extra members..

So what were you expecting people to do.. thank you for helping your own mother?you are deceiving yourself.. don't think you did something unique..it's what a sane kid will do for his mother..
The hypocrisy even made your thread More hilarious.. people were correcting you yesterday and some of your fellow kids were supporting you saying things like did you know what the mother do?
So what?if the mother curse you..you really had to bring it to public? NL of all places to call her in that manner..
Imagine a lady insulting her father in that manner..I bet most guys on here would have been saying something else..
You made yourself a laughing stock to everyone..I know some are still gonna support you as usual..if you like hurt her or any woman..there are still space in prison..
Thanks for giving me a good laugh yesterday.. cheesy
You're blackmailing him with nine months nonsense, you don't know what he's going through so please calm down read and pass without stupid nine months nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Truvel, bravo for what?
For Saving the Life of ur Mum.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by diogo23: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My own is the kids that keep cheering him up..
Those ones might end up hurting their momma at home.. cheesy
I have read your comments here since I know nairaland and you never condemned any girl that insult their father for what he did to her but you're here condemning him why?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
patosky55:

u said they are not common? hmmmmm it is just that people won't speak out, do u know the worst statement mothers use on children? comparing them with age mates that have been successful by only God knows what thry did. madam, if people go open up here u go shout I swear.
Parents aren't gods, they make mistake! Even gods do. Please let's not hold the shortcomings experienced from our parents to heart. It's not safe, after all we are all striving to be better persons.

BTW deadbeat mothers are not as common as deadbeat fathers... That's a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's very good you helped her. No matter what happens she's till your mother.

Stop writing rubbish here, go and apologize to your mum. No wonder you're always frustrated and bitter about women.

I pity people that takes advice from you.
he should not apologize. She's toxic. Let's stop being enablers of abuse

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...

when are you cutting her off from your life.

Confront her with the things she has done to hurt you and tell her that you are cutting her off
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Vyolet(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, your mom brings in men to the house and thats enough reason to hate her, mmttchhheeww.

No be person mama be ashawo wey dey hustle for abete on a confirm level yet her born by mistake children still care for her.

You have no case here, just go drink some water, go for therapy and help yourself.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

No.

And please don't tell me to do that now.
No, i thought you used vpn so i was going to tell you to not use it. I will try and have it fix as soon as i can.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
For Saving the Life of ur Mum.
You think i'm happy about it?
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No, i thought you used vpn so i was going to tell you to not use it. I will try and have it fix as soon as i can.
Okay, I'll be waiting.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is well....
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
It is well....
Lol. See the brother here grin. Even this one is speechless. When this one is speechless OP you know you have messed up grin
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by kazyhm(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...

I saw your previous thread but I didn't read it because of the heading.....reason being that I personally don't like to digest anything negative.

The challenges of a boy child is the fact that.......he need to grow up very fast....

Women words are written on an ice
. So therefore, take women's words/talks/attitude/behavior/actions with a pinch of salt...... because women are so dependent on male that they themselves can't understand it.

Many of male has gone through persecution from female be it mother/sisters/anties/cousins/nephews and whatever your life turn out to be, you will still have to deal with them but maturely.....nothing will surprise you anymore about women.......

Erase anything bad memory that is holding you back to the past......treat your relatives with love and care..... after all, you will somehow be good to some strangers.....that has never and would never positively impact your life in the future.

For the sake of family.... ignore and suppress any negative vibe.... especially toward you immediate family.....for your own sanity, happiness and wellbeing.

Life is a crazy ride
Accept the fact that you're all by yourself in the lonely world....then you know peace and find the meaning of life.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You think i'm happy about it?
I know, just let go of those painful memories. She is ur mum, no matter what. If u were in her Shoes, she would have done the same for u if she could.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by LifePortConnect: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

I'm sorry that you went through so much hurt and pains. Though the insulting names you called your mother was heavy, I understand you're hurt.
However, you need to be intentional in handling that hurt quickly. It's taking a bad toll on you.
I suggest you see a therapist fast to help you navigate the hurt and heal from it.
Also, no matter how hard it may be, you'll need to forgive your mother and the women that abused you. The forgiveness is for your own healing.
Most importantly, Jesus loves you and has asked that you come as you are. His peace awaits you. Give Him a chance in your life to shower His love on you and heal your hurt. Don't delay, speak to Jesus now.

May the Lord grant you His peace.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Okay, I'll be waiting.
I'm sorry for the fact that the free offer ends today though.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
It is well....
Everybody here is advicing me to go get therapy, but my question here is: Would I Be Needing To Be Psychologically Evaluated If It Was An Abusive Father I Was Talking About

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So many people out there have endured worse than OP has, but rarely do you find them coming on nairaland to blame their mother or father for their own damage in life. You instead read of those who chose to overcome their bitter past or seek ways to overcome it. undecided

Just like the mechanics of logic and circumstances someone in depression or suicidal thoughts suffers you are blind to it and can never understand the depths of it until it happens to you. Even then, every experience of this toxicity from a parent is unique because of subtle nuances here and there.The same reason professional psychologist know and document that is hard to untangle sufferers of the same.

Do you think because you have people's stories that fortunately coped with thiers invalidate other people who weren't as fortunate?

What exactly makes an unreasonable parent infallible?

Do you think it's at all times people (including parents) are reasonable or infallible?

Do you guys even measure perspective of the unfortunate sufferer?

His ordeal is an expositon to see just one of the several combinations the same toxic narcissistic cycle is created and can easily carry on.

Believe or not, he is very self aware, logical and reacting accordingly. He has identified his problem and that's a step towards solution rather than hide cowardly under the premise that because one is a parent he or she is free to abuse an offspring or be toxic to them during their developmental years.

Do you even know the mental undoing needed for the sufferer to undo years of that ordeal? You can't get back those years because you lived through it unable feel safe around people that should be your go-to, people you cannot escape or vulnerable to.

Trust me, you don't want to meet people that have gone through worse and embrace the cycle of violence... Infact, a good number of those people you say have gone through worse and overcame have thresholds, thresholds that can be unravelled by circumstances or situations that push them just enough... That's when you start hearing stories like "one wouldn't have imagine he/she could do this and that"
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by kazyhm(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Palema007:
Parents aren't gods, they make mistake! Even gods do. Please let's not hold the shortcomings experienced from our parents to heart. It's not safe, after all we are all striving to be better persons.

BTW deadbeat mothers are not as common as deadbeat fathers... That's a fact.

If not for the presence of fathers co-parenting alongside mothers, almost 80% of mothers would have been deadbeat mother.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
1. Just like the mechanics of logic and circumstances someone in depression or suicidal thoughts suffers you are blind to it and can never understand the depths of it until it happens to you.

2. Even then, every experience of this toxicity from a parent is unique because of subtle nuances here and there.The same reason professional psychologist know and document that is hard to untangle sufferers of the same.
1. Your post started off with the wrong analogy... I actually grew knowing nothing but depression and suicidal thoughts from my very childhood. It was just towards my seventh birthday that I asked myself what the meaning of my life was, and I knew from early age that I was not like everyone else and was missing a lot of what they had this since I didn't understand what it meant to have fun, be happy or not worry. I had suicidal thoughts hunt me all my days and living was a job, made harder by circumstances. undecided

One thing I was not was blind to my torment and my suffering. I knew something was and I wanted out but I didn't know how and I didn't know who to ask for help since those in my immediate environment seemed to have their own worries to deal with. undecided

2. All throughout my experience, and my childhood, one thing I knew and was sure of each day, at the end of the each day, no matter the demons in my head, I decide the choices I make as a person where others are concerned. undecided

I too was very self aware, logical, reacting according to the demons in my head as well as the abuse around me. I identified earlier one what my problem was and took steps towards solutions even then to ensure that I didn't turn my toxic insides outwards at others. undecided

It's only been less than a year since I finally bid farewell to those demons, this after so many years of living every moment of my existence with them, but not a single soul around me could have guessed the hell that was in my head all that time. Why? Because of the choices I made as an individual. undecided

Did you know that reports from psychiatrists now say that a child who suffered abuse in childhood is instead less likely to go on to abuse other children as an adult? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he didn't hear single mothers out before calling them wh_res..you are a big hypocrite..

You say this as if you are the actual sufferer, the first person perspective in the description.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Mariangeles(f): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Everybody here is advicing me to go get therapy, but my question here is: Would I Be Needing To Be Psychologically Evaluated If It Was An Abusive Father I Was Talking About? ??

Stop making excuses. Of course, you would be asked to.
Even more, but it seems you are not ready to let go of your reason(s) to hate and spread hate.

Are you not tired (of hating)?
Don’t you feel overwhelmed and exhausted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
jaxxy:

He is against women and u are against men. What’s the difference here? undecided
Please sir, don't get me wrong. I'm not against men.

Someone people on this forum will say Nigerian Girls are useless, Nigerian girls are this... Nigerian girls are that.. it doesn't sound cool and that’s what I don't like.

Do you know how many hardworking ladies out there who still give their jobless boyfriends money, yet they would make noise or create a thread bragging how they helped their boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Bbbw: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oh
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ahmback:
you're really foolish i must say the least
Me, I'm foolish? It's okay..
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ahmback:
you're really foolish i must say the least
Me, I'm foolish? Hmmm It's okay..
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your post started off with the wrong analogy... I actually grew knowing nothing but depression and suicidal thoughts from my very childhood. It was just towards my seventh birthday that I asked myself what the meaning of my life was, and I knew from early age that I was not like everyone else and was missing a lot of what they had this since I didn't understand what it meant to have fun, be happy or not worry. I had suicidal thoughts hunt me all my days and living was a job, made harder by circumstances. undecided

One thing I was not was blind to my torment and my suffering. I knew something was and I wanted out but I didn't know how and I didn't know who to ask for help since those in my immediate environment seemed to have their own worries to deal with. undecided

2. All throughout my experience, and my childhood, one thing I knew and was sure of each day, at the end of the each day, no matter the demons in my head, I decide the choices I make as a person where others are concerned. undecided

Did you know that reports from psychiatrists now say that a child who suffered abuse in childhood is instead less likely to go on to abuse other children as an adult? undecided

I don't believe the analogy is wrong. It is a derivative. By that I mean for depression (that is not influenced by genetics) to exist then there must be a cause or trigger. Handling parental relationship with offspring wrongly is an example.

Sounds like you've gone through some episodes yourself. Well, I have too and believe other people go through similar but totally different measure and layers.

About your last paragraph, I understand why that is. It is because when people go through these phases they naturally seek out solutions (more often than not ,eventually, they check out or check other people out, sadly)... Fortunately, there is more data on the subject and there are sufferers who have shared their ordeal available on the internet to help others understand that what they feel or felt was real because the self doubt . "Phoenix Rising" anyone?

In my own case, I am concious of what I suffered and actively refuse to cause events that will form the cycle to reenact similar unpleasant occurrence.
This invariably means I intentionally, unavoidably "relive" my torturous past every time I make effort (or even recognize) what I went through in others with the intention to correct or better the experience.

Let's not even talk about self reflection sessions (the scheduled ones, the one your body forces you to have when one is just about to wake up and asking your self what's special about today to be expectant about, or the one in the restroom, lols)

The quote that says life is suffering and suffering is life is so true here...
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Glamswizard(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
marsman:
Your mum is your mum no matter what. People without mothers hire private investigators just to feel that connection. I am not in your shoes and I don't know what you have gone through, but believe me, that woman sacrificed something when she choosed to have you.

Its an obvious human psychology to always focus on the Negative side of the matter than the positive.

You all need to stop that gibberish of "your mum is your mum no matter what" I was abandoned at 9month old by my mother, she left the house and never made attempt to look or cater for me . I got to know her when I was 21 and up till date , she wasn't even remorseful for her actions. She still wants me to cater for her lol and we don't get along at all , she will boastfully say "a mother will always be a mother" . I saw hell brother, make God keep my stepmom for me , that woman na Abiamo!. Don't quote bible here o cos I will swear for you , honestly there should be a portion in the bible for erring and irresponsible parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.