Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27163 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Solofresh2: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
omolola100:

You say?
She was cheating on me

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by achimendy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
She loves me so much, she cares for me but i was not giving her much attention, not because i dont want too but because i was facing serious family problems. Even when she told me she was going to America for her studies , now she's a certified nurse there.
But i can't kill myself, family issues affected me alot.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
[s]People who are temperamental are most loving and realistic people ever, just don't do what they don't like... the ones that are calm and not temperamental are the most cunning and cheating people ever[/s]!

Until the person who is temperamental sends you to your early grave before he or she realises what he/she has done!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dagger111:

Yes but e too much, no style wey this busty bae no knw, she can hang on top fan. There was a day she hung her legs on window while hands are down, then i started thrusting. I nearly fainted that day if nt for God intervention. Mama f3ck like IndecentStar. Kilode
This one na machine o
E reach to Japa.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by zedegit: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Buddha3:

Russia is bombing Ukraine, most of us didn't know, Thank you sir for enlightening us.

People like me misbehaving in Nairaland usually end up to no good.

Forgive me sir for I am foolish.

Apology accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by rocknation62(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

I caught her cheating on me, instantly my feelings for her died that day, she begged me I accepted her back..

But the mumu no know say my mind don comot de relationship Na her Toto I wan de date...

Las Las her mumu friend wey I de also explore her honey pot, tell her wetin de sup, Na that time her head clear for the whole fake relationship

You’re a G.O.A.T hope you know what I mean?

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by buttnaked: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
She was a serial cheat. Slept with my friends, did all kinds of sick stuff. She was also a terrible liar. I loved her a lot and overlooked her numerous flaws which I can't name here. But I couldn't take it anymore, I left without saying goodbye.

Imagine being with someone that all your friends could bed at any time. It was awful and I hated her for it. I feel sorry for whoever she marries if she doesn't change.

Good thing though is that things started working well for me ever since I left her. Business began to boom again, plus I started managing my time well (she was a real leech and sucked the life out of me too).

The worst relationship I ever had. Tufiakwa!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Renman: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I f**ked someone
Are you a Harlot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SugarGirl44(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
He was a narcissist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
She funked another guy and accepted proposal from another.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by achimendy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
She loves me so much, she cares for me but i was not giving her much attention, not because i dont want too but because i was facing serious family problems. Even when she told me she was going to America for her studies , now she's a certified nurse there.
But i can't kill myself, family issues affected me alot, she got tired and left.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Kdon2: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:
Honestly,without defending yourself
Why did your last relationship end??

Mine,i cared too much....loved her much more than she deserved
Scolded her one day and she took it personal....ended it there and then

She's been begging since,but i have made up my mind,i have spoilt her too much that if we eventually marry....things will go wrong
Better to quit it now than divorce her later!

She was an adulterer.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Stargurl20(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Renman:
Are you a Harlot
Are men who claimed not to be eating Egusi everyday a man who*re?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Gandokiejim: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Caught cheating

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Rickylambert: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

I caught her cheating on me, instantly my feelings for her died that day, she begged me I accepted her back..

But the mumu no know say my mind don comot de relationship Na her Toto I wan de date...

Las Las her mumu friend wey I de also explore her honey pot, tell her wetin de sup, Na that time her head clear for the whole fake relationship

This is the case with me rn.She cheated and I ended things.She kept begging and contacting me after almost 3yrs.My worry now is,I decided to forgive her at least for the memories we both shared.We met last month and ended up making out.I actually regretted though cuz I’m not ready to get serious with her.I don’t know how to get this sorted out cus she’s all over me.

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meninmen:

Until the person who is temperamental sends you to your early grave before he or she realises what he/she has done!
Go and sit down, how many people have been sent to early grave due to temper!?, there thousands if not millions of temperamental people amongst everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARS1:
why did you last relationship end, mercychen?

Lol... I think I've said it here severally. My ex was a serial cheat. He's good in other areas but he falls easily for anything in skirt. So I called it off.

13 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Feggie3: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Noblechykk:
The relationship got tired of us and ended itself
Una no go kill me for here!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by rowland545(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin
Stargurl20:

Eleribu wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Osazvic: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Was fucking her besty……. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Rickylambert: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

onship[/b]
This is the case with me rn.She cheated and I ended things.She kept begging and contacting me after almost 3yrs.My worry now is,I decided to forgive her at least for the memories we both shared.We met last month and ended up making out.I actually regretted though cuz I’m not ready to get serious with her.I don’t know how to get this sorted out cus she’s all over me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by vikgreen01(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
People who are temperamental are most loving and realistic people ever, just don't do what they don't like... the ones that are calm and not temperamental are the most cunning and cheating people ever!

Facts

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Feggie3: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Buddha3:

So because Russia is bombing Ukraine, all of us should put our lives on hold, do nothing else except making half baked analysis of the situation there abi?

People like you always forming serious with life usually end up to no good. Carry your seriousness go meet the Aso rock dullard make una figure out how to fix Nigeria. Since na things like that interest you pass.

Mugu!
You go like quarrel pass fight!!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by latyph(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
No fight , No disagreement , Just received this message around this time 2 weeks ago when i woke from sleep. Though i appreciate her sincerity and being truthful with me.

23 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by zakari123: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
The Coalition of APC North East Youths Vanguard has endorsed the candidature of Hon.Rinshola Abiola for All Progressive Congress National Youth leader ahead of March 26th National Convention.

The Coverner of the Coalition Comrade Abdullahi Ibrahim made the disclosure in a Press Conference at the APC State Secretariat in Bauchi. According to him the Endorsement is necessary considering her wealth of experience and her outstanding sacrifices to the Rulling party.

Below is the full text of the Press briefing signed and read out to Journalist with our correspondence Musa Abdullahi who was among the Journalist that covered the event shared the following.

BEING A TEXT OF PRESS CONFERENCE ADDRESSED BY COALITION OF APC NORTH EAST YOUTH VANGUARD ENDORSING THE CANDIDATURE OF HON. RINSOLA ABIOLA AS APC NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER.

Protocol.

As we set to elect new leadership that will paddle the affairs of the All Progressive Congress for the next 4 years, we are obliged to address the press on the following reason which is germane to the progress of our party.

You will all agree with us that the Youths remain the backbone of every society, such that it future can not only be predicted through the deed of the youth but can also be presumed from the acts embarked upon by the youths of that particular time.

In all aspects of electoral processes,the role of the youth can not be underestimated, the mobilization of voters which is the threshold to every electoral victory are highly carried out by Youths. Therefore, We can succinctly posit that the position of the youth in democracy is that of a pillar in a building whereby if it seize to exist, the building can not stand.

As we approach the National Convention of the All Progressive Congress, we the APC Northeast Youth Vanguard converged here today to affirm our wholesome support for Hon. Rinsola Abiola candidature as APC Youth leader. This is not because we felt we should throw our support behind her, but due to her antecedents in the area of grassroots mobilization throughout various assignments and positions she held either by the party leadership or in many support groups.

Her vast experience in area of mobilization will forever be a selling point for our party in the forth coming general elections.This should not be taken for granted, we believe she remain the best among all the Aspirants currently jostling for this exolted office of APC Youth leader haven considered her background in political participation.

As a female constestant and considering the roles women play in mobilization and sensitization towards sustainaining the gains and Securing the future of the nation Democratic institutions,Her Endorsement become necessary and timely.

Since the return of the forth Republic,Women has continued to play Significant roles in the elections and in the emerging victory of the current Change Government.Women are the majority voters, we are very sure her victory will mark a turning point in our great party.

We therefore call and solicit the Support of our delegates and party leadership to ensure the delivery of Youths most friendly leader that can mobilize and win elections for the rulling All Progressive Congress. Her emergence will change the narratives and will open more opportunities for the active Youths Participation in the Process that will return our great party to power come next Insha'Allah.

Thank You

Comrade Abdullahi Ibrahim
Coverner.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Roycemadeit(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Are men who claimed not to be eating Egusi everyday a man who*re?
There's a million type of soups.... Sample as many
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
She let her ugly friend influence her. When the friend was not in town, there was no problem. But once the friend came, it was a fault or the other. Hope they married themselves. Got a way better babe

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by jimmychang: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:
her pussyy stink like sockaway and she only cum only by tongue angry

Her toto dey smell and you still put tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Keniwit(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Because I dey promiscuous...

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Stargurl20(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Roycemadeit:

There's a million type of soups.... Sample as many
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by pretty1214(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
He said, I care about my career than our relationship. We broke up because I refused leaving my job to manage his business with him.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.