Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73998 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DECENTBWOY: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Marry her finish then your in-laws no go near your house, them don sell the girl give you... grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by vikstandon(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pay the money, if you have it and love the woman...
But make it known you are acquiring her fully from her family...Her people stays away and no visiting.
They've put up their daughter for sale.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by delpee(f): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well, this is quite fair compared to the one received by a ward of mine from his Imo state proposed inlaws. undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Esthered: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beltz:
Then the so called pastor does not know the scripture and also does not know in whom he believes.
Okay
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Can we put an end to this nonsense in Nigeria?
Why is everything in Nigeria ridiculous?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by oluwasegxzy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Make them open beer parlor na
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Bbbw: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
They are using you be smart to marry is not by force our lady’s are not for sale come to southwest

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by bizhop01: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
If you no get money hide your face let another man pikin come my way.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Reflect7: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is daylight robbery.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by BigYash: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Las las e go still be Nigerian used o.. Abeg e.. Op carry your cross o
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Lastmankc(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shey she be virgin?I can only pay this for a virgin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by godofuck231: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
No sweat am negotiate the items , but get it in mind that there are some things that can't be negotiated, calabar or a\ibom weddings are the most expensive in nigeria , note that its so expensive that the traditions was put to rest , what they do is a rite to make the bride help you build your home , if it were the real rite you would be paying for the mothers age mates and her age mate settlement , brothers settlement, clan settlement, dresses for each mentioned group , many make you no go get brain freeze , just go back and appeal and negotiate , its what they expect from you

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by godofuck231: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
No sweat am negotiate the items , but get it in mind that there are some things that can't be negotiated, calabar or a\ibom weddings are the most expensive in nigeria , note that its so expensive that the traditions was put to rest , what they do is a rite to make the bride help you build your home , if it were the real rite you would be paying for the mothers age mates and her age mate settlement , brothers settlement, clan settlement, dresses for each mentioned group , many make you no go get brain freeze , just go back and appeal and negotiate , its what they expect from you .
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Gospel2Day: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
A time may come when men and their families too will start demanding that the bride to be MUST be a VIRGIN to deserve outrageous bride price, unless, she was raped or molested.
In that case, a police report must be presented.
The 'bride price' of a Tokunbo Deflowered Bride should not be the same as that of a New Chassis Virgin Bride.
Shalom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Kirkman: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shellsploit:
U dey complain?
Wait make i show you the one wey my ex family from imo state send give me..

Lemme guess, 6 pages list front and back pages. Total cost nearing a million naira grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by NoGirlfriend: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
for girl wey be say nor be u disvirgin am o
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Las las Dem don chop d girl 4 street b4 u show face..c billing abeg grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The list is very very fair. Besides, it can be negotiated.

I won't give such list for my daughter.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Innobee99(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2022
So if ur daughter is getting married, I'll still be the one to cloth u and ur wife?

Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by henrixx(m): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list
Front page pls
lmaaao. did I just see crayfish. if she's not a virgin negotiate am
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2022
When they don't want to give their Daughter out to someone like him, that's how it goes
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by LordIsaac(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2022
The girl will now come in and start misbehaving and claiming "gender equality" (whatever that means). OP, abort mission. Marriage is not a do or die affair. People that beg like this will end up not appreciating you. They didn't create the girl!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Joeyfizzo: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Haba! Wat is dis!!!! Something that the girl will still cheat multiple times ....it's a No No to me
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Joeyfizzo: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2022
List of a very hungry family and kinsmen
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by nduchucks: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Just take your babe and do a romantic elopement cool
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Gerrard59(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2022
ednut1:
Guy what exactly is your problem. Cant you keep a low profile. Icpc go soon come for u . This is you yesterday on instablog paid over 180k for this omo

Apparently, he hasn't learnt anything from the previous episode. We would be here to remind him when yawa burst.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Larrykaysail(m): 2:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
buy the slave from them and use her to make ur money back
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nachory: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg, na the whole of the girls in dat village dem wan give you?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by rickleye: 3:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Wow If you have fulfilled the knocking on the door.
I would suggest you cross out redundant stuff.
Like the beers and complete the list with specific items.
Like the Yam, fish , select an Item of clothes from the list, an item of drink from the list etc. Once you reach N250k, That is enough.
Are they paying for the wedding hall, and reception, rent for the house , feeding expenses.
Dude - Cut your clothes according to your cloth. Do not give yourself brain hemorrhage.

I have told my girlfriend whatever list your family provides we split in two. If its 1M, you pay half and I half. If its 5M, you contribute half.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by jimcaddy(m): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Like why do we still do this in Africa? Under the guise of tradition Abi.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Oil money will settle them grin

Lmao...I'm really running out of cash...
My event planner dey bill me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Pressure To Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.