Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73789 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not in Akwa-Ibom. All it takes for those jobless uncles and grandfathers is to use "Schnapps" to invoke spirits and your life will never remain the same.
you come from a tribe of thieves and charlatans. May God forgive you and your people.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
if you have the money and you are ok, go ahead, but God knows, no body can give me such list, I will go and rent house in local government close to Zambiza Forest, then I will inform my in-laws that I'm a supplier for bokoharam that my wife will join me in the business as soon as I finish the marriage rights. You know the rest.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Phaantom22: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
That list isn't complete, I have not seen football for youths,..by the way that is just Traditional marriage o.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by YaxxVille(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Did you invest n he ran with your money?
Cokahot:
Ole. They will still get u. Ole

https://www.nairaland.com/5811979/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake.

If u like create 200k moniker,keep fooling yourself,align with the mouse to ban and erase the topic. You are a thief and a local one. U won't last long b4 u die. Ole
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parizz:
you come from a tribe of thieves and charlatans. May God forgive you and your people.

Lol.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by obyrich(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

How many seconds does it take to count N100,000 in N100 notes? That is just 10 packets and 2 greedy-snuff-taking-umunnas would do that in 30mins while other negotiations are going on. Traders in Ariaria and Onitsha main market count more than that in a day. grin

E be like you never see them in action. Even the ones that have been keeping malice for years would cooperate that day to achieve a common goal (i.e) milk the prospective son in-law.
Lol. You sabi dem wella.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
bukatyne how much did your dad collect
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Banbanna(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pnorh:
This is the reason why most men from the S/east and S/south prefer to marry from South west

SS aren't actually part of this rip off marriage arrangements, especially Edo and Delta sides. I would have mentioned Delta Ibo people. But then, around 2017, one of my in-laws took a bride from there but I don't think her people demanded so much from them.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
if I get you, I will make sure I arrest you and your entire family. Criminals
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Akharmony: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tradition is Tradition. .Take it or leave it no b by force
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by 00FFT00(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
A buddy of mine was told to first inform his girl's late grandfather regarding his intentions before their list can be given to him. The grandfather's list alone na like 200+k to satisfy.

We Africans eh. If I hear say I no use pen and signature kolobi one correct oyinbo babe enter house.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kennyholms2: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
All I'm seeing in this list is still what you will use to entertain your guest. And calabar people after the marriage they family will still give you one goat with plenty of foods in big cooler to take home.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Esthered:

It's best we give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. My former pastor preaches that in one of The Apostolic Church dominated by AkwaCross assembly.

Exactly. It's best to give Caesar what belongs to Ceasar.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by emmy512: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
holatin:
what if they relocated to a far away country. with no conversation with the family for close to 30 years. nothing go happen. people elope and forget family no be today
2005 soldier give him babe belle, e go to pay bride price and introduction for anang. The list and demands too much so as soja he come do any how, challenge family join.
Ended up not paying and by 2006 she gave birth again, d girl follow the argue with her popc against d demands, next time they went to her village her father promised to teach them a lesson. Few days later first child died, 2 months d girl died then it dawned on this man it could could be the ladies people responsible.
He tool soldiers there and terrorised the mans house, burnt his yam barn, after being advised he was to travel out with remaining kid, d child died month before travel date.
He buried and travelled to togo and was there for 3 years not long after arriving calabar, he died in his sleep like every other person.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

YES. If they find out she's pregnant, he will pay double. If he's to pay 500k, he will pay 1M.
bullshit
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parizz:
bullshit

What's with your numerous mentions? Am I the initiator of the traditions? Just like you, I hate them. But, it is best to always give Caesar what belongs to him.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
osazsky:
My bro run from your life..wat i am seeing thier is over 1m naira..maybe na golden hair she get for her puna..u are in a better position to tell us since na u they go there..how can patents be this low..wats going on on thier mind..if i pay such none of her family member can come for visitation even during omogue.i go use cutlass chase my father in law cuz i have temperament prob..dont expect me to greet u or talk to u after buying these. Some parents with entitlement prob can be quite disgusting..very disrespectful spits
no be say the girl na virgin. all this men marrying prostitutes, I pity them
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Akanimo001: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
This was the same thing I bought for Delta father and till today know appreciate forwhat I did and now this is just 4month the lady done day mis behave
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Banbanna(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Germi9:
Oboy!! and my woman na Calabar oh

Na to take this as a challenge & assignment na grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Look at how a supposed adult and about-to-be-wedded male is behaving online, tomorrow, if something something and PQY comes up in that marriage now, toothless chewing gum boys will come and be blaming feminism and wokeness for the high rate of crashing marriages.

The other one locked his wife outside the house barely a month after their wedding.

They will not see the behaviours of their pha.llus-swinging members now, but will be blaming innocent coven sisturs. Isoright.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Walkee: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Kpomo
thank you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's with your numerous mentions? Am I the initiator of the traditions? Just like you, I hate them. But, it is best to always give Caesar what belongs to him.
Caesar died a long time ago
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Germi9: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Banbanna:

Na to take this as a challenge & assignment na grin
I gat double up mehn , she’s been nice to me all the way..

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by GardenOfGod(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
... Efik edọhọ ete ke efere enemde mkpọ akpa atak.
Oyom Akwa mkpọ ọkọñọ mbañ enañ
grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ubee(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let this mediocrity stop in Nairaland.

How do you expect people to believe it was from a Calabar woman, when there's no single proof in the wordings of the document that makes it look like it's from a Calabar Family?
Smh
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Animaxwell(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shey you like calabar kpekus? E don set.
Go and pay your dues bro. Las Las this kind of list go reach everybody regardless of where we marry from. Everybody thought things like this only happen in IMO.. It is everywhere.
I advice you talk to ur in-laws, they'll know how to reduce the cost for you. At least I feel that the compensation fee and box for the bride is negotiatable
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by dchamp234(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

I tire my sister...am I going to feed the village?
The 50 tubers of yam is to make pounded yam and afang soup,. If you eat this combo, pounded yam and afang soup, my guy your life will never remain the same..

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by owoshuyi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wow. Well this kind thing don give me second thought to go marry foreign babe wink wink
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Banbanna(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Germi9:

I gat double up mehn , she’s been nice to me all the way..

Yes o. It's just for you to do your best. That love bond between you and your woman would do the rest. I don't think they would put asunder in your union because you couldn't fulfill all. They can't be that petty and greedy na.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Emmaco10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
You said calabar. My brother you are mistaken, because I know Calabar list very well.

All those nonsense are not there.

Calabar follow one traditional marriage list from generation to generation.
I think there is a mix up somewhere.

Am not trying to be tribalistic here. Even if someone is from Akwa ibom the person is call Calabar person why.

When we know that calabar is far from Akwa ibom
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Kpengla(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Ride on bro. You hold bar na, with your GLK Benz...this whole list no pass like 700k

Shebi u wan marry Calabar woman wey go fück you till your dîck bend
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Germi9: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Banbanna:

Yes o. It's just for you to do your best. That love bond between you and your woman would do the rest. I don't think they would put asunder in your union because you couldn't fulfill all. They can't be that petty and greedy na.
I dont think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.