Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? (28759 Views)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. / Invest Your Idle Funds / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Tobedated(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
davien:
You said no cryptocurrency yet it's one of the best means to save.

You can lockup your usdt(avoiding Nigerian naira inflation) to earn 10-15% per annum through exchanges like binance, huobi, Okex, big one, etc.

You can save flexibly through Ancor savings and get 20% APY daily withdrawable income.

You can stake 20 Osmo and be paid 60% yearly and qualified for airdrops.

Make I no cast everything but there's money to be made in crypto(safely) if you're wise.
hey please can i pm you i have some questions on cryptocurrency mainly staking
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by TopFoods: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

You can become a distributor of SHINKAVITA, the premium quality rice flour in town.

Visit the link on our signature to learn more and get started.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by iyepe(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest in our Dubai company,
We will make you a board of director,
You will get a Dubai investors visa so you can enter Dubai anytime you want.

Call me 08095490396
For more information and discussion

Thank You
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by OgThanos: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:
Piggyvest Flex, 8% Per annum paid monthly
Piggybank, 10% Per annum also paid monthly

Branch Nigeria, 20% Per annum paid weekly.
opay 15% per annum,
paid daily

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by muhamm3d: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

Fixed deposit in Nigeria is a waste of time if you really understand money. Why? The amount of interest may sound high but it is high for a reason…..inflation in Nigeria is high. If you take a course in finance, one of the 1st things you will learn is that you have to look at your returns relative to inflation. So if you have a return of 15% but inflation of 20%, you are actually losing wealth even though on paper you have more “money”. Before you invest you need to understand some concepts like inflation, relative return, and the difference between wealth and money! The fact that you have more money than you started with does not mean you are wealthier!!!! 1 billion Naira may sound like a lot but it does not make you a rich man because it cannot buy much in Nigeria!!!! You buy a decent land in ikoyi as a “rich man” and you will find you will struggle to build a decent house with what is left, then you will know billion in Naira is nothing!!

Let’s say a piece of land costs 10m and a car costs 10m but you decide to put 10m in the bank and get 30% pa interest. If after a year you collect your 13m and are feeling richer until you realize that car is now 15m and the land is 16m, you’ve actually damaged your wealth by putting your money in fixed deposit despite on paper having more money. A good investment you should be able to buy more that what you could before you invested.

Long and short if you put your money in a fixed deposit, when you get your money back with your big interest can you buy the same items you could buy if not you have actually lost wealth and you are poorer despite having more “money”. So a good investment is either one that protects your wealth or increases your wealth. That is the question you need to answer. You investment needs to at the very least protect you from inflation but also grow your wealth.

I hope that helps!
Thank you a lot and more grease to your elbow. Also, if you don’t mind what are your suggestions about those investment that can increase wealth or at least protect wealth. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Princewill1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
joey150:

20% per annum is too good to be true.

Sounds like one big ponzi scheme.
I don't think it's ponzi. Branch is one of the loan apps in Nigeria that charges interest as high as 20 percents in 2wks for loan.

I believe they will remit the 20 percents per annum.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by sandra50(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
I invested in a buying and selling for more than 8 months now and I have been making profit..you can invest too..I'm not saying something will happen and I'm also not promising that nothing will happen because business is a risk on its own..I invested 500,000..if you are interested I can put you through.me sef na risk I take so if you want to take same risk let me know.
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you for asking this question. I need answers too.

Come and do real estate cash back with us 15-35% profit per annum

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by emmykk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Just buy landed property or rentable physical building. Whenever you wish to sell the value always appreciate

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enyman:
Mutual Trust here in Maitama has the best interest rate for Fixing.Up to 18%.A coded way many rich folks are investing their money.My spouse is one of their top marketer/manager.Hit me up if interested.Zero-seven-zero-three-five-four-five-three-nine-seven-three

What underpins their takings....
Where do they invest their funds....
This is the key.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Kojiek: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest 'em in land. Yes landed property a.k.a. Real estate.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by stevups(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Come and buy a cheaper documented land from me at Ibeju Lekki. The best way to invest your money. It keeps appreciating all the days.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
OMOGBEHIN36:

A lot of business opportunities in Lagos,
Like what and what ?
Come and buy lekki land and resell at a profit margin
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by damzy88: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

Fixed deposit in Nigeria is a waste of time if you really understand money. Why? The amount of interest may sound high but it is high for a reason…..inflation in Nigeria is high. If you take a course in finance, one of the 1st things you will learn is that you have to look at your returns relative to inflation. So if you have a return of 15% but inflation of 20%, you are actually losing wealth even though on paper you have more “money”. Before you invest you need to understand some concepts like inflation, relative return, and the difference between wealth and money! The fact that you have more money than you started with does not mean you are wealthier!!!! 1 billion Naira may sound like a lot but it does not make you a rich man because it cannot buy much in Nigeria!!!! You buy a decent land in ikoyi as a “rich man” and you will find you will struggle to build a decent house with what is left, then you will know billion in Naira is nothing!!

Let’s say a piece of land costs 10m and a car costs 10m but you decide to put 10m in the bank and get 30% pa interest. If after a year you collect your 13m and are feeling richer until you realize that car is now 15m and the land is 16m, you’ve actually damaged your wealth by putting your money in fixed deposit despite on paper having more money. A good investment you should be able to buy more that what you could before you invested.

Long and short if you put your money in a fixed deposit, when you get your money back with your big interest can you buy the same items you could buy if not you have actually lost wealth and you are poorer despite having more “money”. So a good investment is either one that protects your wealth or increases your wealth. That is the question you need to answer. You investment needs to at the very least protect you from inflation but also grow your wealth.

I hope that helps!
I like your ideas. Do you have specific examples of the kind of investment one should look into?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by yMcy56(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
@Lyydia
You can invest in:
** Sound fundamental stocks that are consistent with dividend payments.
** Government Bonds
** Treasury Bills, or
** Mutual Funds........ precisely Money Market Fund.

Search for T-Bills, Mutual Funds or Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts in the Investment Section to learn more.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by emmadejust(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:

Branch Nigeria is sure 100% ...

20% interest ... Paid every monday .
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by HRSweetness(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:

You know, I've been asking about Piggy Vest and how reliable they are since late last year especially after hearing the rumors about piggy vest investing in a business that turned out to be fraudulent (although they denied it).

I really would like to know how reliable they are. Can you really vouch for their credibility? LOL.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Positiveme2020: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Try Opay Owealth it's 15% per annum
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by manee2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aburada:
Damn niggar!

Grabs my weed while I learn one or two.

Apart from smoking weed, drinking, banging of pussy and bombing or rather keyboarding.

A real nigger must learn everyday twice on Tuesday afternoon

grin

I miss Slawormiir on this forum, how long do we have to wait until you come back?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
SimeonOTC:

please what is branch nigeria??
how does it work??
how secure it is??
when have you been using it??
Invest in real estate and get 35% per annum

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
damzy88:
I like your ideas. Do you have specific examples of the kind of investment one should look into?

Unfortunately Nobody is going to give you free money, certainly not a stranger. It might sound like I am being harsh but this is why people fall for scams and ponzi schemes. There is no free lunch or easy money in life. You have to think of your own way of making inflation busting investments.

If it were that easy to make money or create wealth then by definition it would have no value!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
damzy88:

Unfortunately Nobody is going to give you free money, certainly not a stranger. It might sound like I am being harsh but this is why people fall for scams and ponzi schemes. There is no free lunch or easy money in life. You have to think of your own way of making inflation busting investments.

If it were that easy to make money or create wealth then by definition it would have no value!!!

Beware of anyone promising you huge returns if it were true he would be doing it himself and hence wouldn’t need your money.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by emmadejust(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
SimeonOTC:

please what is branch nigeria??
how does it work??
how secure it is??
when have you been using it??

Branch loan app .... Sure deal on any amount invested ... ... Paid 20% every monday
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by reader247: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
The best way to invest Idle funds is to invest in money market instruments where your capital is guaranteed and you earn decent income in ROI. It is low risk and the Market is regulated. This is where the rich put their money.

Check out FCMB Asset Management on Twitter @Fcmbassetmgt

Or visit www.myfcmbam.com to subscribe to their investment product

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Tsodiqade: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
What's the best Way to Invest Idle Funds?

- Cryptocurrency
- Real Estate
- Businesses.

These 3 are Proven and have stood the test of time ways of staying rich.

If you are not rich yet, your focus is should be strictly getting rich before investing.

I created a Free Report titled;

"4 Practical Ways to Legitimately Make Extra 500k per Month online in 2022 - Even if you are not internet Savvy"

Click below to grab your copy�

https:///b6oh1ec7NQ
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
muhamm3d:

Thank you a lot and more grease to your elbow. Also, if you don’t mind what are your suggestions about those investment that can increase wealth or at least protect wealth. Thanks a lot.
U can try real estate
I'm into real estate 15-35% profit is guaranteed
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
damzy88:
Yes we have houses and land for sell and u can be getting 35% rental income on per annum
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by yinka1839: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hello... i work with heirs life assurance and we have some investment plan for long and short term. You can contact me for more details. You can also go online to check for heirs life assurance. (07058188555)
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by BabaIbo: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
yMcy56:
@Lyydia
You can invest in:
** Sound fundamental stocks that are consistent with dividend payments.
** Government Bonds
** Treasury Bills, or
** Mutual Funds........ precisely Money Market Fund.

Search for T-Bills, Mutual Funds or Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts in the Investment Section to learn more.

Please I need more enlightenment on government bonds, for sometimes now it has been running through my mind but I don't know how to go about it.

Can you help?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tobedated:

hey please can i pm you i have some questions on cryptocurrency mainly staking

Let me share with you a truth about crypto and traders. 80-90% of them lose money on the long run. The truth about all these people who promise high returns is that very few of them can consistently deliver and most lose everything given time. Those who make money consistently do not make consistently big returns every month to be able to promise the kind of outlandish returns they do and fulfill the said promises.

You have to ask yourself a simple question…..if they really can make this kind of returns CONSISTENTLY, Why do they need my money why share your profits with a stranger?

Most you will find need your money because they have lost all their money and need to recapitalize. The people who are really making money from trading don’t need your money or the pressure that comes from the wahala of you phoning them all the time to ask about how things are going.

Take this advice and you will save yourself a lot of pain because trust me they will eventually lose your money!!!

Crypto and trading is a zero sum game, if someone is making money someone else is losing money. You only hear about the one who made money you never hear about the one who loses !!! Anyone who is truly successful at crypto does not want or need your money! Anyone who wants your money is not a good trader and is only taking your money to start again after he lost everything!!!!!

One reason many of these crypto traders and miracle banks end up as Ponzi schemes is not because they set out to defraud anyone but that they are not as good as they thought they were and have dug themselves into a hole and keep needing new money to satisfy their obligations to existing “investors”. Eventually they run out of new money and they go bust. The bottom line is they were never that good in the 1st place. Those who are good do not need outside money because they can compounding their own money without wahala!!!

There are some genuine people but before you invest with them at least ask them to show you their verified trading statements from their broker for the last 2 years…..at least 1 year!! You will find many will run away or cannot show because those that can show you a consistent trading statement for that period don’t need or want your money.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Real estate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.