Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? (28667 Views)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. / Invest Your Idle Funds / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by BabaIbo: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
HRSweetness:

You know, I've been asking about Piggy Vest and how reliable they are since late last year especially after hearing the rumors about piggy vest investing in a business that turned out to be fraudulent (although they denied it).

I really would like to know how reliable they are. Can you really vouch for their credibility? LOL.

Hello, is this Jane?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by samwillyco1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
AntiMen:
Who says there are no coincidences in life, My name is the same as the O.P and I also have idle funds I got from cryptocurrency trading, I'm done trading for the year and I want to invest my funds....

My funds are presently tethered and left in my crypto wallet, I seek same advice on how to invest it.

Go into importation business or transportation business
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by tradepunter: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Olosho biznes... Get a house, rent it oloshos and get them to pay you on a weekly basis

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by davien(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
@POSmecrhant Go to the savings section on any exchange you should see their savings rate. Okex is the best in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Landed properties, treasuries and government bonds but make sure you read enough about them before getting into it
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by olaodun: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have a sure business you can partner with me with your fund no risk we buy and sell I have 2 buildings as a security for the money let me know your terms and condition I am not collecting the money we paid directly to the company carry the goods to my shops we sell and share the profit ready to do necessary legal terms with your lawyers and mine

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by CEOwatazs: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Good day Lydia, it you're in Abuja, I can suggest something for you but if you're not you might not be interested in it. Thanks
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Xtopher123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Real Estate.

I mean affordable housing.

We could discuss this..
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by BossKingRex(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aburada:
Damn niggar!

Grabs my weed while I learn one or two.

Apart from smoking weed, drinking, banging of pussy and bombing or rather keyboarding.

A real nigger must learn everyday twice on Tuesday afternoon

I miss Slawormiir on this forum, how long do we have to wait until you come back?

@Slowormiir is chilling at EFCC, IKOYI office..... Balling hard!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by CEOwatazs: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
AntiMen:
Who says there are no coincidences in life, My name is the same as the O.P and I also have idle funds I got from cryptocurrency trading, I'm done trading for the year and I want to invest my funds....

My funds are presently tethered and left in my crypto wallet, I seek same advice on how to invest it.

If you stay in Abuja, I can suggest something for you. Thanks
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by thisisit: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aburada:
Damn niggar!

Grabs my weed while I learn one or two.

Apart from smoking weed, drinking, banging of pussy and bombing or rather keyboarding.

A real nigger must learn everyday twice on Tuesday afternoon

I miss Slawormiir on this forum, how long do we have to wait until you come back?

You write just like SLOWOMIIR. I miss him too. Please Nairaland admin should try and contact him. We are all one family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by HRSweetness(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
BabaIbo:

Hello, is this Jane?

No Sur
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by davien(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
IamDavid:

You sabi. How I go connect with you laidis? I dey on UST on Okex and branch. I split my funds into Naira and Dollars to be safe, both 20% pa. I want to know more
I'd rather talk on them here bro(learnt a lesson relating with people live)

The safest ways to make money in crypto right now are ;

1. Through Stablecoins
2. Through exchanges
3. Delegating to new blockchains
4. Selling gaming nfts

I do all 4 from late 2020 and my life changed. Highest I can give is that for stablecoins staking go to coingecko and search through exchanges with score of 5 and above, register, verify, compare their rates and save accordingly.

If you want to buy a crypto with a lot of upside potential and little risk, buy a staking coin that's tied to an exchange and use it to farm more coins/money.

Delegating to new blockchains like atom, Juno, Osmo etc grants you airdrops worth millions(Google it for yourself)

Then NFT games like gods unchained I've made money while playing their card games and selling unique cards I unlock plus they airdropped millions(in naira terms) late last year.

Peace out and good luck.

@harpahrah(no vex, I don't get in touch with people anymore).

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Positiveme2020: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
ogododo:

Stanbic investment. No put am for all dese money doubler oo. Kobo wey sure better pass promised millions.
Yea, I have investment with stanbic but had to withdraw and move to Opay's Owealth. Safe and better return.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by edosignature(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest it on landed properties & thank me later brotherly.

Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by edosignature(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Investing in landed properties is the best bet for now
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by AntiMen: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
CEOwatazs:

If you stay in Abuja, I can suggest something for you. Thanks

I stay in Ogun...Thanks for your info though.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by fluffydec12: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
bigpicture001:
Monitor a progressive business around you and ask to asist with fund to grow faster with all term ND condition legally sorted out

Some gave me his idle 7million with all legal backing .. I am to pay 100k monthly and his 7 million will still be intact.... I agreed. I am a risk taker.. we are six months down the line and av paid him 600k..

And saved up 3.6 million for his payback whilst earned about 3.5 million aside the 3.6..

See, everybody is a winner!
I pray God sends me a helper with this kind of arrangement , I need it for my freezing business. I sell ice block, freeze drinks and bottle water and sell to these boys that sell in traffic. Any good hearted nairalander that can invest in my business with legal backing is welcomed, I need freezersssssssss.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Olivertwist1985: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Borrow me 1million naira,I can give you #30,000 interest per month.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Tobedated(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator bro came down i never said i want to invest or anything i said i had a question i want to ask it might surprise you but there are people on this forum that smart enough not to fall for a scam
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by charlesogbonna(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest in a SEC regulated firm on their money market(mutual fund) and it will give you dividend quarterly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by femcy4real(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Have a heard about this fantastic biz opportunity call intelligence prime capital (ipc). Pls call or Whatsapp me on 0 7 03 8 5 9 7 9 8 2 for more info
AntiMen:

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by femcy4real(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Have a heard about this fantastic biz opportunity call intelligence prime capital (ipc). Pls call or Whatsapp me on 0 7 03 8 5 9 7 9 8 2 for more info
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by bigpicture001: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

and what are you putting his 7 million on that is doubling it in 6months?

grin shocked

Waybill logistics

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tobedated:
perambulator bro came down i never said i want to invest or anything i said i had a question i want to ask it might surprise you but there are people on this forum that smart enough not to fall for a scam

I replied not just for you but to give advice to others because I know others are also reading.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by chrisdking1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
joey150:

20% per annum is too good to be true.

Sounds like one big ponzi scheme.

It is Per annum.

And, Branch is a Fintech company that gives out loans with pretty high interest rate.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Tobedated(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

I replied not just for you but to give advice to others because I know others are also reading.
oh ok that actually commendable you have my respect cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by wonlasewonimi: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

Let me share with you a truth about crypto and traders. 80-90% of them lose money on the long run. The truth about all these people who promise high returns is that very few of them can consistently deliver and most lose everything given time. Those who make money consistently do not make consistently big returns every month to be able to promise the kind of outlandish returns they do and fulfill the said promises.

You have to ask yourself a simple question…..if they really can make this kind of returns CONSISTENTLY, Why do they need my money why share your profits with a stranger?

Most you will find need your money because they have lost all their money and need to recapitalize. The people who are really making money from trading don’t need your money or the pressure that comes from the wahala of you phoning them all the time to ask about how things are going.

Take this advice and you will save yourself a lot of pain because trust me they will eventually lose your money!!!

Crypto and trading is a zero sum game, if someone is making money someone else is losing money. You only hear about the one who made money you never hear about the one who loses !!! Anyone who is truly successful at crypto does not want or need your money! Anyone who wants your money is not a good trader and is only taking your money to start again after he lost everything!!!!!

One reason many of these crypto traders and miracle banks end up as Ponzi schemes is not because they set out to defraud anyone but that they are not as good as they thought they were and have dug themselves into a hole and keep needing new money to satisfy their obligations to existing “investors”. Eventually they run out of new money and they go bust. The bottom line is they were never that good in the 1st place. Those who are good do not need outside money because they can compounding their own money without wahala!!!

I have always been wondering why they need you to invest. If I havea secret sauce to make money, I will not share it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
abobote:

I'm interested, how can you prove your realiability ?
first I'm base in Abuja, 2nd, I have 5strong garantors who can garantee me if the transaction is effect. My contact is 08070760624
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by emerged01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest it on yourself by picking up insurance policy that may interest you.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by chrisdking1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reference:

Is this an 'investment'?....

I’ll allow the Percentages do the explaining.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
There's a P2E game that you can invest in and grant scholarships just like axie that will fetch you long term profit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.