Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? (28660 Views)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. / Invest Your Idle Funds / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by komols856: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

The best way to invest an idle money is to use the money in buying of properties (Houses or land). Instead of keeping it in a bank where they debit you unnecessarily.
The second alternative is land banking investment where you buy a land for a short period of time like say 6 months or one year. Afterwhich the company buy the land back from you and pay you 35% interest as returns of your investment in addition to the whole money you invested. It's genuine, risk free and insurance proof. To learn more chat me on +2348030897019.

Remember no bank can give you such interest in one year investment.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by AFONAMARO: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Depending on the amount, you can invest with AXA MANSARD for their long term investment packages. Trust me, you'd be amazed at the yields.

I am aware that 20m can fetch you additional 20m in ten years. The longer the tenure, the better the returns, depending on the amount invested

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by IamDavid(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
davien:
I'd rather talk on them here bro(learnt a lesson relating with people live)

The safest ways to make money in crypto right now are ;

1. Through Stablecoins
2. Through exchanges
3. Delegating to new blockchains
4. Selling gaming nfts

I do all 4 from late 2020 and my life changed. Highest I can give is that for stablecoins staking go to coingecko and search through exchanges with score of 5 and above, register, verify, compare their rates and save accordingly.

If you want to buy a crypto with a lot of upside potential and little risk, buy a staking coin that's tied to an exchange and use it to farm more coins/money.

Delegating to new blockchains like atom, Juno, Osmo etc grants you airdrops worth millions(Google it for yourself)

Then NFT games like gods unchained I've made money while playing their card games and selling unique cards I unlock plus they airdropped millions(in naira terms) late last year.

Peace out and good luck.

@harpahrah(no vex, I don't get in touch with people anymore).
Thanks bro, I'll research and make something tangible out of this inshallah.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by EgunMogaji2: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
hibeebeeking:
Someone asked a question which is useful to everyone,see their response. This is one of the reasons , most people are jobless. Everyone needs to take this seriously.

They can’t give what they don’t have. He said he doesn’t want Crypto but they’re wailing to him about Crypto. Sad lot.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Use it to buy shawarma and eat. Which one is no crypto?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Reference(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:

I’ll allow the Percentages do the explaining.
What do they put these funds into.
That is the key. Not the returns.
You should know how the investment house makes its money and whether it is ethical, and sustainable.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

I have always been wondering why they need you to invest. If I havea secret sauce to make money, I will not share it!
if you understand the power of compounding, you will truly understand. That a successful trader does not need outside money

I have seen people offer 10% 20 % and more per month if someone can give you that much it means he is making much more. Well if you know you can make 30% per month (this is very achievable for the truly successful) then why do you need my money because even if you are broke and have no money you can find 100k of your own money (sell something you own) and in 12 months you have 2.3m and another 12 months you have 54million from your 100k!!!! So why share your profits? You see why I say those who can don’t need or want other peoples money because no matter how little they have they can grow it exponentially!!!!

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by EgunMogaji2: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
austine4real:

Come and do real estate cash back with us 15-35% profit per annum

I own a real estate company. I’m looking to diversify but I don’t do estate schemes. Thanks.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by komols856: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

The best way to invest an idle money is to use the money in buying of properties (Houses or land). Instead of keeping it in a bank where they debit you unnecessarily.
The second alternative is land banking investment where you buy a land for a short period of time like say 6 months or one year. Afterwhich the company buy the land back from you and pay you 35% interest as returns of your investment in addition to the whole money you invested. It's genuine and insurance proof. To learn more chat me on +2348030897019.

Remember no bank can give you such interest in one year investment.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ciggy000(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

I'm going to introduce you to real estate trading powered by PWAN group one of the leading real estate companies in Nigeria. Here is how it works. You have an opportunity to buy plots ranging from 10sqm and earn 40% interest after 12months. On purchase of the plot, a contract of sale agreement would be signed after which you would be given a post dated cheque of the said interest plus your capital. i.e if you invest 1.5m in you are issued a postdated cheque of 2.1m claimable after one year. Currently there is no bank where you deposit idle funds that would promise an annual interest of 40%.

Note everything I said here are verifiable and also note payments are made directly to company's account and not individuals.

You can contact me on 08035185899 to expantiate further

Regards
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Phyde: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM
Stanbic Money Market Fund (MMF)

Thank you.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Phyde: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Phyde post=111266476][/quote]
Stanbic Money Market Fund (MMF)
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by nwatthu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
letting us know the size of your portfolio you intend to invest is key..all of you listing all types of investment and businesses, when u dont know the amount of money he wants to invest..the man just said..'idle funds', we need to know the amount, then we can move ahead ahead from there.
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by turbotech11: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Juno,scrt,etc�����

davien:
You said no cryptocurrency yet it's one of the best means to save.

You can lockup your usdt(avoiding Nigerian naira inflation) to earn 10-15% per annum through exchanges like binance, huobi, Okex, big one, etc.

You can save flexibly through Ancor savings and get 20% APY daily withdrawable income.

You can stake 20 Osmo and be paid 60% yearly and qualified for airdrops.

Make I no cast everything but there's money to be made in crypto(safely) if you're wise.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by jclassiq(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Slayar:
I'm surprised you typed Cryptocurrency / forex in same line with scam .
Plain old ignorance.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Oritna94(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Slayar:
I'm surprised you typed Cryptocurrency / forex in same line with scam .
She does not know that is where the real money is. Anyway I don't blame her. Knowledge is power

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by AgentNnamdi: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

Let me share with you a truth about crypto and traders. 80-90% of them lose money on the long run. The truth about all these people who promise high returns is that very few of them can consistently deliver and most lose everything given time. Those who make money consistently do not make consistently big returns every month to be able to promise the kind of outlandish returns they do and fulfill the said promises.

LOL... You are good ☺️

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by DeHorus: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
emmadejust:

Branch loan app .... Sure deal on any amount invested ... ... Paid 20% every monday

20% every Monday or per annum?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by bamac(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Please let's talk in private if you still want to invest.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by austine4real(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I own a real estate company. I’m looking to diversify but I don’t do estate schemes. Thanks.
Have u tried shortlets
Transportation
Computer business center?

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
AFONAMARO:

I am aware that 20m can fetch you additional 20m in ten years. The longer the tenure, the better the returns, depending on the amount invested

Did I read that correctly, 100% return in 10 years?
That is a value and wealth destroying investment

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Susily(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:
if you understand the power of compounding, you will truly understand. That a successful trader does not need outside money

I have seen people offer 10% 20 % and more per month if someone can give you that much it means he is making much more. Well if you know you can make 30% per month (this is very achievable for the truly successful) then why do you need my money because even if you are broke and have no money you can find 100k of your own money (sell something you own) and in 12 months you have 3.5m another 12 months you have 131million from your 100k!!!! So why share your profits? You see why I say those who can don’t need or want other peoples money because no matter how little they have they can grow it exponentially!!!!

Exactly bro. Those that know their onions don't need external funding but no mortal can consistently make 30% per month. It's not possible

Even the Greatest investor of all time, Warren Buffett Makes just 25% return per annum on his Berkshire Hathaway investment
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by AFONAMARO: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

How do you mean?

Mind you, their tenures varies, depending on your choice
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ibechris(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

Fixed deposit in Nigeria is a waste of time if you really understand money. Why? The amount of interest may sound high but it is high for a reason…..inflation in Nigeria is high. If you take a course in finance, one of the 1st things you will learn is that you have to look at your returns relative to inflation. So if you have a return of 15% but inflation of 20%, you are actually losing wealth even though on paper you have more “money”. Before you invest you need to understand some concepts like inflation, relative return, and the difference between wealth and money! The fact that you have more money than you started with does not mean you are wealthier!!!! 1 billion Naira may sound like a lot but it does not make you a rich man because it cannot buy much in Nigeria!!!! You buy a decent land in ikoyi as a “rich man” and you will find you will struggle to build a decent house with what is left, then you will know billion in Naira is nothing!!

Let’s say a piece of land costs 10m and a car costs 10m but you decide to put 10m in the bank and get 30% pa interest. If after a year you collect your 13m and are feeling richer until you realize that car is now 15m and the land is 16m, you’ve actually damaged your wealth by putting your money in fixed deposit despite on paper having more money. A good investment you should be able to buy more that what you could before you invested.

Long and short if you put your money in a fixed deposit, when you get your money back with your big interest can you buy the same items you could buy if not you have actually lost wealth and you are poorer despite having more “money”. So a good investment is either one that protects your wealth or increases your wealth. That is the question you need to answer. You investment needs to at the very least protect you from inflation but also grow your wealth.

I hope that helps!

Do u know as an investor,the number one thing that should often strike your mind when investing is security of Capital.
And that is the more reason why everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Like someone rightly mentioned 20% but how secured is this organisation offering such humongous rates?

Let everyone be careful when choosing where to invest in so as to avoid issues tomorrow.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Susily(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
perambulator:

10% return on an investment per annum is very healthy and sustainable

You can't consistently sustain 30% per annum return on an investment. Even Warren Buffett (the Greatest investor of all time) can't do that
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by jclassiq(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reference:

Is this an 'investment'?....
So what is it?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by MNDY(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
A decent thread.

Not snakes, and women-bashing.

Counsel your gender instead of defending whenever issues criticizing your gender comes up. Defending makes things worse and allows more bashing. Because your gender will never admit a wrong unlike we men criticizing and logically analyzing issues concerning the male and female genders alike.

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Better to invest in an Able-bodied man
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
bigpicture001:
Monitor a progressive business around you and ask to asist with fund to grow faster with all term ND condition legally sorted out

Some gave me his idle 7million with all legal backing .. I am to pay 100k monthly and his 7 million will still be intact.... I agreed. I am a risk taker.. we are six months down the line and av paid him 600k..

And saved up 3.6 million for his payback whilst earned about 3.5 million aside the 3.6..

See, everybody is a winner!

Wow.
Kudos!
You are doing well for yourself.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Susily:

Exactly bro. Those that know their onions don't need external funding but no mortal can consistently make 30% per month. It's not possible

Even the Greatest investor of all time, Warren Buffett Makes just 25% return per annum on his Berkshire Hathaway investment

my brother in law trades for a living so I know a bit about trading, but there are periods sometimes months when he won’t trade when he says the market is not good for trading. Warden Buffer cannot make those kinds of return because the more money you have the less nimble you can be in the markets warren buffer is not a trader, he is a long term investor, he buys and sits.

By the way I got my figures wrong in the original post it should be 2.3m and 54m

BTW my brother in law has made bigger returns than that sometimes in a single day. The point is you cannot do it consistently….nobody can
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Susily:

10% return on an investment per annum is very healthy and sustainable

You can't consistently sustain 30% per annum return on an investment. Even Warren Buffett (the Greatest investor of all time) can't do that
in an environment where inflation is well above 10%? You clearly do not understand finance!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75