Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43720 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Emychina(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
so u still get sense reach like this.i think say loud and sk don block am finish.nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DroppingLiquid: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Are you that chef on facebook always posting food and selfie? Didn't know you were in a five year relationship. You always said you were single.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintmary(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
I choose violence this morning.

Don't worry, I won't pity you when she deals with you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by gadgethead: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Poor thing cry...The fact that you cried out is a good start to recovery. Now is time to be strong and realize that you're not alone and many have and will experience this in their lifetime.
Dust your self up and press reset. Stay positive and begin to enjoy life again...you will need it on your road to recovery

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by HorlinksStore(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Possibly we could talk about this offline with 08063894916 on WhatsApp or 09058338682 on voice call

Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by olisaEze(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Mehn! He didn’t even think it necessary to offer an explanation?? Fact is no matter how much of a mind reader u believe yourself to be, nothing can ever prepare ur heart for breakfast! Don’t ever give them the satisfaction of seeing u cry. Keep ur head up there are better days ahead for you. Your self worth is not determined by others. Wish them well and move on, they’re both liars and deserve themselves.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, i just sent you a mail, try and reply ok.
you wan chyke am untop her heartbreak? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dhiqson(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
uote author=DryMouth post=111281984]Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age. [/quote]

I stopped reading when OGA said "wah do guys want"
Lol trying to appeal to our emotions
L0l
You did everything right?
You no bill am
You no stress am
Let's hear from him Sha

Aunty suck it in. Your gender have been doing this constantly

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age.

Please be reasonable and don't drive the young lady into depression.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by tivity101: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
If I tell you I don't understand what you are going through right now that means I am lying. However, you need to brace up and face the reality of life. God is not asleep my dear, God could be taking you away from what maybe disastrous tomorrow but you may not know this. It is good you cried at least it will help ease your pains. Allow him go his way and wish him well. I know someday you will surely give God thanks for what he saved you from this day. So let him go and avail yourself to your light must surely shine brighter again.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Bostin(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Sorry dear , you may be paying the price of your past Sins . Check yourself and seek God's forgiveness then you can find his face for favour .
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by OperationalVehi: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Are you that chef on facebook always posting food and selfie? Didn't know you were in a five year relationship. You always said you were single.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by OfficialICCDigi: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
My dear, keep putting your heart together, you would get over it with time. You expected so much in the relationship but didn't work out for you as wished, live on cos life goes on. You will find your own man that will love and be true to you. Enjoy your life and have peace with yourself.

Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Rahkman: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Na this kain thing dey make pesin turn to serial killer grin grin
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Wapgod(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Do not generalize on the male gender.
Your ex-boyfriend as an individual is the lowest of the scum out there.
Focus on making money and leave love matters.
The only love you need is self-love.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by immortalityk: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Exjoker(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Seriously? Are you really preaching today GOD!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Bratislava, ishilove, pocohantas, mariahangels, sisisioge, iyaebe, klass99come and console your fellow evening newspaper

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by VenumX: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

It will pass. Believe me.

Next time, give them stress okay? They like it that way...it turns them on. No male likes a 100% mushi mushi girl...they only lie about it. Give them small headache from time to time.

Lastly, never date a guy for longer than 1 year. 6 months is enough for any male that knows what he wants to make up his mind.

You will heal.

But as for that inventless baboon...wish him piss peace..but he won't get it. It's not JuJu o... It's simply karma.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by optimismlaz(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
That's not your man, dust yourself and be composed, your miracle is on the way. It's better now than later.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Double0h7(f): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
He really traumatised you... it will take you some time to recover from this. Let yourself weep, mourn, and heal. Give yourself a maximum of 3 months to see this pain through.

In that time figure out what you did wrong, what you could do differently going forward, and take all the lessons you needed from this experience. Don't obsess over the 5 years because people recover from 10/20 year marriages that fail with kids in tow so count your blessings.

Next time figure out what you want, if you want to get married and have your family then only court men for 3/6 months before deciding if you're both ready to settle down. Be honest with yourself, if it's marriage you want then be vocal and look for a man who wants the same thing as you. Don't be shy or intimidated about your needs. Lead with your request and guide the relationship in that direction.

Stop being the perfect girlfriend and be the perfect woman for your future children. Put yourself first and protect your interests.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dhiqson(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
quote author=czarr post=111282185]That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.[/quote]

God!!!!!!!
She dey find sympathy?
LoL we've seen worse

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by juliuscapps(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

Buy acid, put it in new thermo mug as gift, go to the wedding and baptise his face with it. Only him o, don't pour his wife, and do it after dey both say "i do", so she'll nurse a blind man for life.
Rubbish

Why saying this trash?? Are you really normal at all??

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Mayorsky07(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
sad to hear you go through all this. put yourself together and be strong. you will find love again.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by drey076(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
See it as a blessing in disguise, you just dodge a stray bullet of not marrying an unfaithful man that might have ruin the rest of your life.
God will bring your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saviourk: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Is this kind of guy that makes most women see guys as cheat,vile and traitor..

I pray God heal and bring you out of this excruciating situation.Take heart dear.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by nigeriagospel(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.
na man you be, the one am dating right now deserves something worse than this, she cheated with several guys, still hookup with her numerous exes, even promise to have kids for one, I got to know all these after I spy on her phone, just recently she denied she is not into a relationship while chatting one man.

This same lady is having issue with childbirth before we met, I was told by many, could you believe she is trying to hang it on me. Not until I burst her.

Fear ladies, that girl is not telling the truth, don't judge the guy until you hear from him.

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Salt06(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
Aswear with my life, I never cheated on him. As a matter of fact I tell him whenever any guy asked me out. If it's based on cheating then I am practically innocent

Its painful now, but if u handle this event properly and learn to make a better relationship decision (as per who to be with)- you will be glad this didn't work out because if it did and led to marriage, you would have had to put up with more and more secrecy and deceit.
The only person who wouldn't cause a straightforward and sincere person heart ache is another straightforward and sincere person.
You're supposed be with your kind of person, trying to change another into who they're not will only lead to tears/ pain.
Make better decisions and all will be well. Its painful but occupy yourself with more productive things, spend time with your good female friends and family and you'd gradually get over it, Youd be fine

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Munzy14(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This shall pass....

Sorry..A man holds commitment and knows who he wants as mother of his kids.

Of he deceived you with marriage, and betrayed you, you will hear the scores...As long as you were clea with him all through.

The day he took you to a wedding in his family, it was an opportunity he used to show case you for some approval from unserious family people, I am certain they gave him a no no...He just moved with the next option he already has.

You saw the signs sha..A man who is proud of you, will show case you at any opportunity...No gamble.

He probably wasn't your man..

Clean up yourself, keep working on self development and improve for your man will locate you...Life is a good teacher.

5years that was enough time to figure if it will work or not...Seems you relaxed too much.

No man hides his queen..She is always in his plan ones he officially starts dating her.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by OhBritannia(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Don't worry, I won't pity you when she deals with you.
her only power is mynd 44.
Remove mynd 44 and she is Just a crying doll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.